Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria (36654 Views)

How Scammers Defrauded Me Of ₦‎4,510,500 - Tolulope Ezekiel / Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Bida Polytechnic Students & Indigenes Clash. Some Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by googlepikins: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2022
You're a muMu man
Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by Lodo42: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2022
So sorry
Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2022
Crime knows no region but some haters and children of doom that normally tribalise things against igbos where are they? The EFCC of Zoo should also use the same energy they're using against yahoo yahoo guys in the South who only scam $50-$200 (I am against all thieves, big, small) and go against Northern yahoo yahoo business guys (who always scam a whole business entities of a foreigners) , their own is even worse and terrible. Beam your light in the North for a week and see how these white people will get a little freedom and fresh air in their Wallets and account balance.

Oga sorry, tell your people that the Zoo as it is now is not for you and your people trying to invest! Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by TooMuchStuff: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2022
This format is top notch

2 Likes

Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by iscom(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2022
Oh! So painful
Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by tonysunkan: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Too bad. Say no to fraud.
Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by SkengRay: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Koluuuuu grin Osuuuuu
Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by poiZon: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2022
E dey like umar don meet malam1 and he did the needful.
Mr latella or whatever ur name is, leave mata cos this mata wear babanriga
Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by Victorclean1: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Too bad, evil is evil and everyone deserves fair judgement, even the one our polithiefcians connives with them to hide stolen funds in their various countries (both UK, US Europe etc), deserve repatriation.

Before a financial fraud occurred, their must be greedy tendency to defraud the defrauder.
Africa have suffered
Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by usagee36: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Hahaha you invested in a lawless country. You are a selfish man. You left America, Canada, UK, Europe where attorneys counters Presidents and Prime Ministers, you decided to come to shit hole Nigeria with your $16m where lawyers are scared of ssce police holders grin grin grin. In America you can invest in vacation homes, cars etc. You are a dump shyt ma nigga!!!
Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by frog12: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Since 7 years ago. Who the man bribe.
Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by nairaman66(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2022
ruggedtimi:
layman's term, Mr bida needed money/documents (bank guarantee) as a proof he can pay for 1million barrel of crude oil....so the white guy approached mr bidah as a buyer and Mr bidah was parading himself as a licensed off-OPEC oil seller. The whiteman( latella) provided Mr bidah $100m/documents(BG) at which the money will be released to Mr bidah after a successful discharge of the product to the receiving vessel in Rotterdam.
Meanwhile Mr bidah used the whiteman's company bank guarantee and supply documents to lift products from Nigeria and supply to Rotterdam 4times , denying the whiteman's buyers an authority to board the vessel for inspection.

Mr bidah vessel then transfered the products to other vessels in rotterdam. Bypassing the u.s guy and Making the extra $2 profit per barrel.
Is like your friend using your house to blow your crush

Not even crush sef, a girlfriend! Used the white guys documents to front and push businesses on 4 different occasions! Mind boggling!

This is why it is good to have someone on ground. The white guys counterparts could not act, because they are only buyers!

1 Like

Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by SmartPolician: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2022
CUMIN:
We Nigerians are extremely dubious in nature.

All Nigerians are suspected criminals until proven innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by juniorstar(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2022
JPhilip:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.herald.ng/how-i-lost-16-million-to-fraud-in-nigeria-american-businessman-cries-out/amp/
Hmm reading this post brought back memories when one of my dads friend was alway going to Ghana and doing deals like this whenever they were discussing in the sitting room about singing mou abi na moa inspection getting appropraite sized vessels looking for buyers didnt understand what they were saying but they were always mentioning billions..ist been long i saw or heard from that uncle guess he is back in ghana with his ghanian wife..see sweet deal if u know u know but greed na im dey spoil am.

1 Like

Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by ccollins(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2022
ruggedtimi:
layman's term, Mr bida needed money/documents (bank guarantee) as a proof he can pay for 1million barrel of crude oil....so the white guy approached mr bidah as a buyer and Mr bidah was parading himself as a licensed off-OPEC oil seller. The whiteman( latella) provided Mr bidah $100m/documents(BG) at which the money will be released to Mr bidah after a successful discharge of the product to the receiving vessel in Rotterdam.
Meanwhile Mr bidah used the whiteman's company bank guarantee and supply documents to lift products from Nigeria and supply to Rotterdam 4times , denying the whiteman's buyers an authority to board the vessel for inspection.

Mr bidah vessel then transfered the products to other vessels in rotterdam. Bypassing the u.s guy and Making the extra $2 profit per barrel.
how would he make extra 2 dollars profit when he conveyed 8 million barrel of oil yo Rotterdam. The exact oil prices at which Mr bidah decided to sell to the buyer was not stated. So how did you arrive at the conclusion that he made 2 dollars profit by transferring to other vessels in Rotterdam
Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by proxillin(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2022
EFCC go collect their share and dabaru case.

Forget about your money...Its gone...Justice nyako nko? head of corruption

1 Like

Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2022
ccollins:
how would he make extra 2 dollars profit when he conveyed 8 million barrel of oil yo Rotterdam. The exact oil prices at which Mr bidah decided to sell to the buyer was not stated. So how did you arrive at the conclusion that he made 2 dollars profit by transferring to other vessels in Rotterdam
Mr latela stated he would have made $2 profit per barrel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2022
JPhilip:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.herald.ng/how-i-lost-16-million-to-fraud-in-nigeria-american-businessman-cries-out/amp/

This is Serious ooo...

Those of you that like pressing your phone very well this is the time to use it and make money, let that phone also generate money, not just visiting social media!! If you want to make money through 500billion Affiliate marketing Registration is Free check my signature
Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by Michaelesoimeme(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2022
How To Open A Real Forex Account On Metatrader 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=intWnpwlt7k

forex,currency,forecasts,analysis,fx,gbp,usd,eur,jpy,fed,federal,reserve,ecb,draghi,yellen,abe,fbs,forex,trading,account,fbs trading,forex trading,fbs copy trade,forex account,open a forex account,trader,traders union,tradersunion,make money,money,earn money,forex tutorials,forex reviews,forex brokers,choose a forex brokers,forex broker video,forex broker,metatrader4,forex for beginners,day trading,traders,tradin,iml,foreign exchange,hugosway,forex day trading
Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by peleson1: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2022
This is the kind of business I like but one day I will hit it and that day is in this year...
Legally..

1 Like

Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2022
ccollins:
read before commenting
Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Scammers wey full Kaduna.

Combining legitimate business with scam is the new order among business men.

Someone granted you large letters of credit to supply him oil but you sold off to other sources while he is paying the bankers huge interests.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by bosschinalu(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2022
All I can say is an out of court settlement would solve the problem.

But this Latella guy dull oh, him no get eyes on ground?

As per the $16m profit, make Bida pay am $2M make matter settle cause the operational cost needs to be factored.

What do I know about OPEC and Barrels?

1 Like

Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by Mrkumareze(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2022
ruggedtimi:

In this case, is the white man fighting for the supposed profit he was to make if he delivered the products rightful buyer??
Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2022
Mrkumareze:

In this case, is the white man fighting for the supposed profit he was to make if he delivered the products rightful buyer??
yea he wants them to pay his $2 profit for using his instruments....total $16m( 2*2m barrel= 4m...4m*4 vessels=16m)

1 Like

Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2022
Any white man that talks about getting scammed in oil business in Nigeria should not be pitied. They've been scamming us for long. The big question is if he is a legit buyer of oil in Nigeria, why is he dealing with individuals(brokers) and not the nnpc?
You buy from people operating illegal oil wells and now you got scammed and you are shouting foul play

2 Likes

Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2022
Nation of thieves

1 Like

Re: Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria by olisaEze(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2022
Northerners might not be into internet fraud as much as their counterparts down South. Their scamming na face to face with confidence. Much like dis our Oga in the Rock wen use local run all im supporters back to back. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State / Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.