Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Prophecy For The Year 2022/2023 By Messenger Great Asibor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy For The Year 2022/2023 By Messenger Great Asibor (1552 Views)

Prophecy For The Year 2021/2022 By Messenger A.O Great Revealed 24th October 20 / Prophecy For The Year 2019 By Messenger Great Asibor / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy For The Year 2022/2023 By Messenger Great Asibor by Femiotedola: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Young Cleric of the Christian Revival Fire Movement (CRM) Messenger Great Asibor who's also known as "Apostle Of Love" had Released 50 shocking Prophecies for the year 2022. He released this using his social media handle during the online Teaching tagged "What To Do In 2022" on 1st January 2022. He said that 2022 shall be full of Mysteries around the world and God will humble Nations and their leaders starting with Africa. He warned about the Increase in terroristic Activities by Boko Haram and Arab nation. He also predicted the passing of a soccer legend in Brazil in details. He also warned about one world Religion a after the Emergence of a building called "Christlam".

NATIONAL PROPHECIES
1. Popular Nigeria Apostle To Get Married At Age 42.
2. Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released.
3. I saw Nigeria mourning the wife of a former Nigerian military president.
4. The Trial Of A Major Apostle In The South.
5. I Saw An Islamic Group Protesting In Abuja Over Politicians in October.
6. NNPC boss Will Be Probed. NPDC will shake.
7. Popular Gospel Musician To Get Married At Age 33.
8. Number 2 will become Number 1. "Face of hope" 2023.
9. Igbos Agitate For A Presidential Aspirant, APGA.
10. I Saw An Attack On A Major Church in Abuja Like A Planned Accident.
11. I Saw A Popular Mall In Abuja Burnt Down. insurance.
12. I saw a very popular rich musician run mad in the industry.
13. I See another Recession, first fuel Scarcity, Scarcity of grain (rice) Increase in Transportation as dollar rate hit above 600/$.
14. I Saw Another Protest people were crying for change of government system.
15. I Saw A New model of cars in Nigeria been built.
16. Herdsmen Fight Over Land.
17. I Saw A Twin Bomb Explode In Borno. The Lord Whispered To Me in 2020, that a new sect worst that Boko Haram and ISIS will emerge from Nigeria and Arab. The leaders will be disgraced.
'18. I Saw A Revival of Young People In Africa. It started In Nigeria. It was supernatural.
19. Two New Airport Comissioned in Nigeria.
20. The best year ever for Nigeria. The saints shall rejoice.
21.Popular political thug to be arrested in Nigeria.
22. I saw people just want to leave Africa Expecially Nigeria by all means. But the immigration Making things tougher for immigrants. Denial of Visa's increased which lead to the death many in the sea as they fled

INTERNATIONAL PROPHECIES

23. I Saw The America President Incapacitated Throughout His Tenure. The woman is the president.
24. Another "Plandemic".
Plan to impose restriction. They will own up and say we created it in the lab. Two new virus.
25. 'Les Miserables' to bag grammy award Nigerias No 1 very close.
26.I Saw A Great Apostle In Zimbabwe Open The Door Of No Return and a woman comes in. Pray for Apostle Guti Ezikiel. Pray for AOG Church.
27. I See Something like a referendum in switzerland.
28. I Saw People In Europe Protesting strongly Against Lockdown and travel restriction.
29. Pray for Brazilian Citizens, I saw A Plot by opposition to remove the president twice.
30. A Presidential Aspirant In Africa, Nigeria And The Most Powerful President Globally To Open The Door Of No Return.
31. Pray for Ukraine and Russia. I saw war.
32. I Saw A religion looking for the moon they dint find it. It was obvious in the part of africa. Solar misfunction.
33. I Saw Lionel Messi Smiling As He Lifts Trophy.
34. I Saw A Former Brazilian Football legend. world best & Coach open the door of no Return. "Pele the legend."
35. Finally A cure for cancer.
36. I Saw Christians Challenge People in the corridors of power.
37. Popular Evangelist in israel Open the door of no return at age 70.
38. I Saw Crisis In Israel. Threats of war with Iran.
39. I Saw People in power Being embarrassed in the city capital of America.
40. A Great God's General In Europe open the door of no return.
41. Pray for Malawi, pray for Dr congo.
42. I saw Christian Radicalism. Christian in some countries and states debating on how to legalize carrying arms to defend themselves as persecution & killings Increase.
43. So Many Football Matches for 2022 Postponed Due To pandemic ("Plandemic")
44. I Saw The Female President Of America Reverse Laws Set Out By Former President Trump.
45. I Saw Them Canceling Easter celebration and then Christmas Majorly And Other Religious Gathering because of a virus.
46. This Thing Called MetaVerse. Alot of brand are going to endorse it. Amazon, Gucci, Louis Vuitton etc. You're going to see people have digital store on MetaVerse and even own land and houses. It's an illusion
47. I Saw Earthquakes, wild wind & flood Hit 2 Places in Africa sporadically. It was a shock. People were homeless. Nations began to pray for them rescue team sent to volunteer.
48. God showed me a building for one world Religion "christlam" and those who we considered as our Spiritual head endorsement it.
49. Satanism to be taught in schools as a course. I saw people worship the Devil openly without fear and there was a direct attack on christians on easter day.
50. I saw Alien and angelic Activity on the sky moving from one stratification to the other and NASA is going to cover it up because they wount understand.

1 Share

Re: Prophecy For The Year 2022/2023 By Messenger Great Asibor by LordIsaac(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
Me Kuma I see permutations and combinations grin
Re: Prophecy For The Year 2022/2023 By Messenger Great Asibor by Northernblood5(m): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
You need to be spiritually connected to know their collective motive.

They Give people false hope in Christ through false prophesies and then allow them Crashing down in faith when the prophesy didn't fulfil making them to reject Christ and call him false God or liar.

Depopulating Christianity is their mission.

Re: Prophecy For The Year 2022/2023 By Messenger Great Asibor by ChiOne7: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
Okay, 80 points
Re: Prophecy For The Year 2022/2023 By Messenger Great Asibor by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
everybody be pastors and prophet for the country

Who dey deceive who
Re: Prophecy For The Year 2022/2023 By Messenger Great Asibor by Femiotedola: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Oga more than 50% don come to pass oh... Like joke...
EzegeNdiigbo:
everybody be pastors and prophet for the country

Who dey deceive who
Re: Prophecy For The Year 2022/2023 By Messenger Great Asibor by Femiotedola: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nobody is giving you false hope. Read these prophecies again... Check if their coming to pass...
Northernblood5:
You need to be spiritually connected to know their collective motive.

They Give people false hope in Christ through false prophesies and then allow them Crashing down in faith when the prophesy didn't fulfil making them to reject Christ and call him false God or liar.

Depopulating Christianity is their mission.

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate / Who Were The Three Men Who Appeared To Abraham In Genesis 18? / Say The Word And See The Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.