Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... (1065 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by ABINTUK(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy new year fellow nairalanders...

A friend of mine is looking for a good business to start up with N2 MILLION...

He has considered carwash for now.

Any good suggestion will be appreciated.
Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by Ballack1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Location?
Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by ABINTUK(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ballack1:
Location?

Akwa Ibom State
Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by MITCHELL96: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
Anything food mehnnn, cos even if a plate of rice cost 2k, people will still buy because we eat to live. So good business is a good one.
Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by Mystic216: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Electrical business sir

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by ogaemma: 12:34am On Jan 04, 2022
Go for pig farm training and start a pig farm, you will thank me in 2 year's time.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 04, 2022
ABINTUK:

Might not be strictly business though..
you can invest your fund into agriculture or real estate and this will give you a very good return later on..
Secondly raw food item is also a good option as well especially with the rise in price of goods..
Lastly you could also try out a boutique..
But do note that before you do any of these make sure you have proper understanding on how it works..

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by ABINTUK(m): 1:39am On Jan 04, 2022
Womenarespecial:

Might not be strictly business though..
you can invest your fund into agriculture or real estate and this will give you a very good return later on..
Secondly raw food item is also a good option as well especially with the rise in price of goods..
Lastly you could also try out a boutique..
But do note that before you do any of these make sure you have proper understanding on how it works..

How can one invest in real estate...

Please expatiate.
Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 04, 2022
ABINTUK:

How can one invest in real estate...

Please expatiate.
Invest in developing lands that you can hold on to till such a time when you can get funds to develop it..

Start co-investing with people you trust..
If you are looking to choose a more effective investment for returns only opportunity then you are better off going for co-investment as holding on to land also means that you are waiting to sell that land in the future thus your chances of getting any returns before that time are very limited...
Also look out for different real estate firms...Check their websites and their past dealings..

It also depends on what kind of real estate you want to invest in...Commercial or residential..

Compare the offers of different firms do your own research.. Talk to people and decide which you would go for..
Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by RobbStark(m): 5:10am On Jan 04, 2022
Get a shop in a busy area OP and start selling food/swallow.
Thank me later.
Do you know how much people made this festive period in my area here in Ph??
Just get a good cook and you are good to go
Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by helinues: 5:22am On Jan 04, 2022
Tailoring... Funny right

Nigerians like wearing natives, infact they like weekend party.

Find an affordable shop, approach a good tailor you know to recommend some of his good old apprentice, if you are too busy to monitor yourself, put someone you trust to be in charge and wait for the monthly money rolling

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by waldigit: 6:40am On Jan 04, 2022
ABINTUK:

Does she has competence in anything? If yes she should use it to invest in such. If no she should set aside 500k to acquire competence in something she is passionate above then use 1.5 m remaining to start. If she just want to invest without getting involved she should look for highly regulated investment like shares, stock, treasury bills, government bond, digital assets, Bitcoin, etc.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by richmond500: 5:30am On Jan 05, 2022
Groceries

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by Akudaisi: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2022
What do u have passion for ?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by Reality3080: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2022
waldigit:

Does she has competence in anything? If yes she should use it to invest in such. If no she should set aside 500k to acquire competence in something she is passionate above then use 1.5 m remaining to start. If she just want to invest without getting involved she should look for highly regulated investment like shares, stock, treasury bills, government bond, digital assets, Bitcoin, etc.
sorry how is bitcoin highly regulated?
Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by Reality3080: 9:01am On Jan 05, 2022
ABINTUK:

what was he doing to get d 2 million?

I don't understand how people have money n get stranded?

Didn't they have plans b4 making money or they use to see d money on d floor cos I don't understand.

Even with the little I make daily am already planning of d next move so It baffles me when I see topics like this

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by ambale(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2022
2million is quite a big amount and still little to spend

He should be able to sit down and map out a strategy for a business he would love

We can give you 1000 business ideas, but he would still have to do the planning himself

Cos the 2m can vanish in few months ooo,

But he can read on, investing in startups, Real estate investment, stock investments and maybe any other local business.
Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by Sacred007: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2022
op, stop saying a friend of yours, it is u that is seeking advice
Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by Danjikanbauchi: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2022
ABINTUK:

Akwa Ibom State
if you can get shop or space in any market start selling different types of leather. Invest the 2M you will thank me letter.

As long people deh eat they will always buy leather.
Re: What Business Can One Start With N2 Million... by waldigit: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Reality3080:
sorry how is bitcoin highly regulated?
If you understand how blockchain contract work then you would know that is the highest form of regulation. For sceptics the problem is the level of digital literacy. It's AI world since 2020. Though it's still majorly analogue in Africa but I tell you, that is the future.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria / APC Blasts INEC, Says Commission Cannot Decide Who Becomes It's Acting Chairman / 2023 Prediction. I Saw It Coming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.