Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,564 members, 7,847,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

10 Things IPOB Should Ban To Show Seriousness In The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things IPOB Should Ban To Show Seriousness In The East (430 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things IPOB Should Ban To Show Seriousness In The East by udele1: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
I heard IPOB DOS saying they are banning national anthem and Flags in Schools in Biafra( SE Becuase i know SS wont follow).

Ban eating of cow meat .

All this to show their BINGO'S here that they are serious about Biafra. But my question is, how does stopping national anthem in schools show seriousness?

How will it Bring Biafra?

If IPOB needs advise on things to ban to show seriousness, they should do the following;

1) Ban Issuance of international passport in the east. Biafrans should not be traveling with Nigerian Passport.

2) Ban Issuance and renewal of drivers license and plate numbers.

3) Ban fuel stations from selling fuel sold by NNPC.

4) Ban Igbo's from working and earning from Federal civil service.

5) Ban registration of NIN, BVN or any other form of Nigerian identification

6) Ban Igbo's from contesting or watch Big Brother Naija

7) Ban Igbo's from contesting Nigerian Beauty competitions.

cool Ban federal universities and stop Igbo's from writing Jamb and NECO.

9) Ban igbos from clearing goods at the Nigerian Port authority

10) Finally Ban the use of Naira.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things IPOB Should Ban To Show Seriousness In The East by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
God bless you Jor. Ban their children from attending public schools. The same people using Nigeria international passport, motor number plate and license etc, you won form Country.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things IPOB Should Ban To Show Seriousness In The East by meccuno: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
udele1:
I heard IPOB DOS saying they are banning national anthem and Flags in Schools in Biafra( SE Becuase i know SS wont follow).

Ban eating of cow meat .

All this to show their BINGO'S here that they are serious about Biafra. But my question is, how does stopping national anthem in schools show seriousness?

How will it Bring Biafra?

If IPOB needs advise on things to ban to show seriousness, they should do the following;

1) Ban Issuance of international passport in the east. Biafrans should not be traveling with Nigerian Passport.

2) Ban Issuance and renewal of drivers license and plate numbers.

3) Ban fuel stations from selling fuel sold by NNPC.

4) Ban Igbo's from working and earning from Federal civil service.

5) Ban registration of NIN, BVN or any other form of Nigerian identification

6) Ban Igbo's from contesting or watch Big Brother Naija

7) Ban Igbo's from contesting Nigerian Beauty competitions.

cool Ban federal universities and stop Igbo's from writing Jamb and NECO.

9) Ban igbos from clearing goods at the Nigerian Port authority

10) Finally Ban the use of Naira.
[/s] Don't start the new year with extreme foolishness. Even God won't support this. undecided
Re: 10 Things IPOB Should Ban To Show Seriousness In The East by meccuno: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
paulemmy19:
God bless you Jor. Ban their children from attending public schools. The same people using Nigeria international passport, motor number plate and license etc, you won form Country.
[/s] don't start the new year with extreme foolishness. I beg you. undecided
Re: 10 Things IPOB Should Ban To Show Seriousness In The East by Queeeeeen: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Op just listed out the things Igbos do that pain him so much grin
Re: 10 Things IPOB Should Ban To Show Seriousness In The East by Ibaaboy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nice one
Re: 10 Things IPOB Should Ban To Show Seriousness In The East by blamingthedevil: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ban them from traveling to the Zoo and stay at home to develop the east

1 Like

Re: 10 Things IPOB Should Ban To Show Seriousness In The East by udele1: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2022
meccuno:
[s][/s] don't start the new year with extreme foolishness. I beg you. undecided

Are u referring to the IPOB BINGO'S?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things IPOB Should Ban To Show Seriousness In The East by meccuno: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2022
udele1:

Are u referring to the IPOB BINGO'S?
nope. Udele Bingo grin
Re: 10 Things IPOB Should Ban To Show Seriousness In The East by udele1: 6:13pm On May 08, 2022
Bingo's are not serious.

(1) (Reply)

Imo 2023: Why Ihedioha Can’t Join APGA ― PDP / Despite the Investment of Igbos In PDP,PDP Will Zone The Presidency To The North / Nigeria Chief Defence Staff Call On Eastern Governors To Engage Angry Gunmen To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.