Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. (2962 Views)

Pls Advice: I Want To Say A Thunderous No To A 3rd Miscarriage / Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father / Say A Word Of Prayer For Your Child/children....even Those Yet Unborn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by ahnie: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
sisisioge:
Awwwwww.....happy birthday to father and daughter o. May this new year mark the begining of greater things for you duo.....cheers to you!
I think op is amongst the most cutest nairalanders on nairaland...coversface cheesy
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by sisisioge: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
ahnie:

I think op is amongst the most cutest nairalander on nairaland...coversface cheesy

grin grin grin

Yeah, he's a good person.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by ahnie: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

Yeah, he's a good person.
And a cutie grin.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by sisisioge: 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
ahnie:

And a cutie grin.

Hope nothing....the guy is happily married and so are you...I just said I should remind you fa grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by daddytime(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
sisisioge:
Awwwwww.....happy birthday to father and daughter o. May this new year mark the begining of greater things for you duo.....cheers to you!

Thanks, a bunch, aunty sisioge
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by daddytime(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Justkatty:
Happy birthday to you

Thanks sis
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by daddytime(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Adaanna:
Happy glorious birthday to you.
God bless you everyday of your life IJN Amen.

Thanks, a bunch sis...

1 Like

Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by daddytime(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
sisisioge:

Hope nothing....the guy is happily married and so are you...I just said I should remind you fa grin grin

Lol...I'm not, or no longer married oh...

grin

I'm a single daddy..
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by ahnie: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
sisisioge:

Hahahaha sisisioge oti zeh cheesy cheesy cheesy
You just gifted me a good laughter.
Nah sisi he's my brother my egbon.

1 Like

Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by ahnie: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
daddytime:

Lol...I'm not, or no longer married oh...

grin

I'm a single daddy..
Hahahaha ose me rigwe....sisi just made me laugh!

1 Like

Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
sisisioge:

Hi dear.

I want to send you a mail. I need your reply on something. Thank you as you reply. wink
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by sisisioge: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hi dear.

I want to send you a mail. I need your reply on something. Thank you as you reply. wink

Hallos.

Bet hope no problem grin
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
sisisioge:

Hallos. Didnt receive it o....here is my mail....@yahoo.com

Bet hope no problem grin

No big problem. wink

I'll send you a mail.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by sisisioge: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

No big problem. wink

I'll send you a mail.

Okies....expecting.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by daddytime(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
ahnie:

Hahahaha ose me rigwe....sisi just made me laugh!

Lol....
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by lalasticlala(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
daddytime:
Happy Birthday to Me and my Birthday mates....

Thank you, Lord, for yet another year.

Oya Lalasticlala..

Pic attached is of my daughter and I..her birthday comes up in 7 days... grin

Happy birthday. The resemblance is obvious. Nice one
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by daddytime(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
lalasticlala:

Happy birthday. The resemblance is obvious. Nice one

Thanks, lalasticlala...

I hope you'd push her birthday thread to the FP on the 11th.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by MrCork: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
RoyalBlu:
Happy birthday to you Sir.

Wishing you many more blissful years ahead in good health and super blessings.

angry
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by Modupetemmy1(f): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Happy birthday to you, many glorious years ahead IJN
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by 1F30M4(f): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Belated happy birthday, wishing you many more years in excellent health of mind & body and God's blessings. And happy birthday in advance to your princess, may she continue to radiate God's glory.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by Pumpumking: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
RoyalBlu:

smiley smiley

Happy New Year to you Sir.

tanks..i love womens callin me dadddy...can i call u mummy and please will u be my baby mama kindly please? smiley
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by kiddkash(m): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
may the grace of God never depart from your home
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by daddytime(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Modupetemmy1:
Happy birthday to you, many glorious years ahead IJN

Thank you, sis
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by daddytime(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2022
1F30M4:
Belated happy birthday, wishing you many more years in excellent health of mind & body and God's blessings. And happy birthday in advance to your princess, may she continue to radiate God's glory.

Amen, ma. Thank you, dear.

1 Like

Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by daddytime(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2022
kiddkash:
may the grace of God never depart from your home

Amen...bless you sir..
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by dayleke: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2022
Maryclaire1:
Wishing you good health of mind and body � happy birthday �

Happy birthday to you.
LLNP.
Enjoy your day New Year's eve baby.... grin tongue
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. by ahnie: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
daddytime:

Amen...bless you sir..
Ose goodnoon.
I have bn really worried about you.i sent like 2 mentions that were never replied.

Glad to know you're alright.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Call Your Parents' Uncle&aunt / SWEEGG!!! See Late Saudi Arabia's King And His 30 Wives (pic) / Do You Take The "How Are You" Response To A Greeting Offensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.