Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? (792 Views)

Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? / With The Budget Of 1.5M Naira Which Country Would You Advise? / 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? by Banilla: 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hi!

We all have a favourite country, but I would like to know which you like the least.

Which country would you refuse to travel to even if the trip is all expenses paid?

Mine would be Australia and middle eastern countries, excluding Israel.

Mods, let's take this to the front page. Thanks!

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? by hisbah2121(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
country under Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? by Creamcrest(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Afghanistan number 1.

Make allahu Akbar bombers no go tear me. grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? by spiritedtete: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
North Korea
Cyprus (North and south)
Kazakhstan
Uzbekistan
Azerbaijan
India
Cambodia
Georgia
Ecuador
Venezuela
Haiti
UAE( not too sure . But nothing impressive about the place)
Thailand
Jordan
Philippines
Algeria
Pakistan
Tajikistan
Vietnam
Libya
Afghanistan
Iraq
Syria
Palestine
Iran
Mexico

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? by Woodaz: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Turkey, spin, Italy,
Ghana, Iraq, Russia, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Saudi arabia, Nigeria, chad
Re: Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? by Banilla: 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Woodaz:
Turkey, spin, Italy,
Ghana, Iraq, Russia, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Saudi arabia, Nigeria, chad
You're a Nigerian?

I like Italy and I would love to visit Turkey and Russia.
Re: Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? by Originalsly: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hmmmm .... this is a tough one ..... I'm deciding between Argentina and Israel.
Re: Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? by Banilla: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmmm .... this is a tough one ..... I'm deciding between Argentina and Israel.
Why do hate Israel? I'm curious. smiley

I'm not a fan of South American countries
Re: Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 12:05am On Jan 04, 2023
North Korea
Afghanistan
Yemen
Sudan
DRC
Belarus
Iraq
Thailand
Indonesia
Israel
And any communist country
Re: Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? by Spanishmilf(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2023
spiritedtete:
North Korea
Cyprus (North and south)
Kazakhstan
Uzbekistan
Azerbaijan
India
Cambodia
Georgia
Ecuador
Venezuela
Haiti
UAE( not too sure . But nothing impressive about the place)
Thailand
Jordan
Philippines
Algeria
Pakistan
Tajikistan
Vietnam
Libya
Afghanistan
Iraq
Syria
Palestine

why will anyone say there is nothing interesting about uae
Nawa ooh
Re: Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? by Spanishmilf(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2023
Why are we recycling questions on this thread
This question has been asked three times on this thread
Smh
Re: Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? by engrsyer(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Peoples Republic of Biafra
Re: Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? by Demaxl(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Banilla:
Hi!

We all have a favourite country, but I would like to know which you like the least.

Which country would you refuse to travel to even if the trip is all expenses paid?

Mine would be Australia and middle eastern countries, excluding Israel.

Mods, let's take this to the front page. Thanks!

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

North Korea, USA, Russia, Ukraine, Iran, Iraq, Syria
Re: Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? by DatNaijaGuy: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
North Korea

(1) (Reply)

I Visited Nike Art Gallery Today / Dont Let Your Visa Fees Become An Intervention Fund For Industralized Nations. / nlanders pls i your opinion on france embassy appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.