Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding (26608 Views)

Abducted Plateau Bride-To-Be Regains Freedom (Photo) / Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Hospital Owner To Treat Wounded Colleagues – Police / Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by henryutd(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2022
We are getting there
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Originalsly: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
She slept over in her pastor's house a day before her wedding. Is this a tradition or part of the religion?

The "husband to be" is the main suspect here. And the pastor's wife

Hmmmm..... I can see the husband doing that ... but when the Pastor's wife come into play... I will bet on the wife.... no man can outdo a woman in such situations... after all... hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by MartinCorridon: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2022
shocked

Sleep over at Pastor's House before wedding?

To do wetin but fvck.

Religion makes people real idiots.

I pray she's returned safely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Chaii
Make she come back intact
Make e nr be jealous Ex when still dy crave to doke am
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:
Wedding canceled because the kpekus will be widened beyond human imagination. Imagine 5 fulani men with huge bbc handling your wife to be.
I feel sorry for her. God airpus in buhari government.
Definitely you are not a woman, a woman will not say this
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Kajaard: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2022
What was she doing in the pastor's house?

All these nonsense pastors that love fvcking people's wives and girlfriends.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Bahamas95(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2022
These pastors sef.

I won't stop my wife from going to church but I won't allow her get close to her pastor for any reason......When church close make she come house.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2022
Wait wait wait. Her name is Format?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2022
but waiting she go find for pastor house na , I thought the weeding should be in the church not house

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by alenwup(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2022
They should collect the list of her exes ASAP. They're the prime suspects
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by bibbiana(f): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Sleeping over at the pastor's house is their culture mixed with religion. Mostly, after the send forth, the bride to be is moved to pastor's house from where she goes to church on the wedding day and straight to her husband's house thereafter.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Mexyz(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
She slept over in her pastor's house a day before her wedding. Is this a tradition or part of the religion?

Some denominations are like that, at least my own denomination practice this.

The bride to be is always asked to sleep over in the Parsonage on the eve of her wedding, she's expected to go to the wedding venue from the Parsonage..

So unfortunate that such an incident would happen a day before her joyful day.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Definitely you are not a woman, a woman will not say this

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Champneys: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
Ewelekeeeeeeeeeeeee! shocked
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Orubebe01: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Torosk1:
God go punish Buhari grin
Inshallah
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Samunique(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

Pls show me where you found @the bolded in the report.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Eketem: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2022
Okortor:
What is it she doing at her pastor's house?
Many simp will never learn because they are being blinded by religion , she should be at her parent home not her pastor.

Well, I hope she's rescued safely.

It is a cultural thing .

In plateau the bride is taken by the grooms family to the pastor's house a day before the wedding.
The bride sleeps there and the pastor's wife does pregnancy test for her in the night.
The bride and her friends wake up and sweep the whole church before they take their bath and prepare for the wedding.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by BennyDon: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2022
Wait o, is it the church's format that Format should sleep over in her pastor's residence a day to her wedding?

I no understand cry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Eketem: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2022
People asking what the bride was doing in the Pastor's house. Please learn, travel and open your minds the world is bigger than your backyard.

In Plateau and many states in the north the bride is taken by the grooms family to the pastor's house a day before the wedding.
The bride sleeps there and the pastor's wife does pregnancy test for her in the night.
The bride and her friends wake up and sweep the whole church before they take their bath and prepare for the wedding

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by GhostWisperer: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

persons of interest
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Eketem: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Bahamas95:
These pastors sef.

I won't stop my wife from going to church but I won't allow her get close to her pastor for any reason......When church close make she come house.

In plateau the bride is taken by the grooms family to the pastor's house a day before the wedding.
The bride and her friends wake up and sweep the whole church before they take their bath and prepare for the wedding
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Eketem: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2022
BennyDon:
Wait o, is it the church's format that Format should sleep over in her pastor's residence a day to her wedding?

I no understand cry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Bmaster(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:
Wedding canceled because the kpekus will be widened beyond human imagination. Imagine 5 fulani men with huge bbc handling your wife to be.
I feel sorry for her. God airpus in buhari government.
Gangs who are into such dirty biz don't value sex.

They prefer the victim's ransome over pleasure
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Eketem: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2022
Kajaard:
What was she doing in the pastor's house?

All these nonsense pastors that love fvcking people's wives and girlfriends.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by GhostWisperer: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Might be her ex's handiwork... All her ex'es should be arrested immediately ASAP! grin
no wonder police treat people with impunity in this country because most of the citizens are dullards like you.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Biafraaa: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2022
This tribe and kidnapping is like one tribe and human skull.
Spits. undecided
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Pravedk: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2022
FirmTR:
Which kind nonsense be that
Go sleep for pastor house night before her wedding

Oga, that is the tradition in plateau which is mostly populated by COCIN Church. The bride to be sleeps in the pastors house a night to her wedding with her chief bride maid. The pastor stays mostly within the church premises. She enters the church from there
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by tonysunkan: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Lord have mercy. The spate of insecurity in the country really calls for divine solution.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by Okortor: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2022
Na pastor wife they do pregnancy test? Wetin do hospital? Lol...well it's all fine n good
Eketem:

It is a cultural thing .

The bride and her friends wake up and sweep the whole church before they take their bath and prepare for the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding by eazyduzit: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2022
famousroland:
I’m more concerned about what she was doing at the pastor’s house... They always say that Ladies are fond of settling their exs a day to their wedding... Hope it’s not what I’m thinking sha...
That's the tradition of some Churches in the North here,when your wife to be comes from a far village or city and she doesn't have a relation in the town where the wedding will be held,she won't be allowed to sleep over in a hotel,or friends place because they might meet with groom and have sexual intercourse before the wedding day so the church will provide her accommodation in the church premises where the pastor along with his family will be her host till the wedding day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide After Gambling Against Barca in UCL (Video) / Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) / N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.