Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE (1244 Views)

Do You Know: 90% Of IPOB Terrorists Across SE Are From Anambra / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) / Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by Igbodicool(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]
No Nigerian flag flying in the East - Done
No Nigerian anthem in the East - Fixed

If you are not happy with it, do anything you want to do with your life.
Nigeria treated us with contempt, we will return it to them in 100 folds.
Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by LLiKYekoba: 7:31am On Jan 04, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
You are really in severe pain. What has happened to you? With the pace you are going, you may end up jumping into the lagoon before the month runs out. Take easy on yourself

We dey hammer richmond500 steady on him empty skull. When he reason the kain beating wey dey give am on a steady, he cannot help but to hate as we laugh at the 'bandage' on his empty skull. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by richmond500: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

We dey hammer richmond500 steady on him empty skull. When he reason the kain beating wey dey give am on a steady, he cannot help but to hate as we laugh at the 'bandage' on his empty skull. grin
to think I never noticed u on NL, so much for giving me a beating grin
Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by LLiKYekoba: 7:36am On Jan 04, 2022
Helinues the muslim illiterate zombie, if you like cry die. When you cry finish, go to the next Oja oba market in your oshogbo and sell that rotten human skull you've been hiding from police since last month. grin

Happy new year.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by LLiKYekoba: 7:37am On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
to think I never noticed u on NL, so much for giving me a beating grin

The head bandage wey dem wrap you also cover your eyes. How far with dukeprince50? grin

More beatings for you this year. Say Amen. grin
Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by richmond500: 7:41am On Jan 04, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

The head bandage wey dem wrap you also cover your eyes. More beatings for you this year. Say Amen. grin
Lemme see, the only Ipob supporter I know on NL is the one that cancels my comments.

Unfortunately I don't give a rat ass about him/her.

Oh, lest i forget, The other one is called fakeunity cos he was always replying my every chat, I think he was banned a long time so I don't remember him anymore.

As for u and other IPOB miscreants, I may have crossed path with u but I am sorry that I don't remember the moniker of every insect I crush on NL
Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by Nwaide01: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2022
The way this Op is going about Biafra issues i advice those close to him to keep a close eye on him to avoid any form of mishap because i want him to witness Biafra's independent which is coming soon.
Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by LLiKYekoba: 7:54am On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:

[s]Lemme see, the only Ipob supporter I know on NL is the one that cancels my comments.

Unfortunately I don't give a rat ass about him/her.

Oh, lest i forget, The other one is called fakeunity cos he was always replying my every chat, I think he was banned a long time so I don't remember him anymore.

As for u and other IPOB miscreants, I may have crossed path with u but I am sorry that I don't remember the moniker of every insect I crush on NL[[/s]

You have just mentioned your worst nigjtmares and I'm happy to one of them.

I'll keep gladly using a big stick on your cantankerous empty skull on this forum. Insha Allah! Buy cartons of bandage. grin
Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by DispatcherLagos: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
when u do that, we will take u serious, right now u guys are just boring attention seekers
Alright. Any other thing?
Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by Vistra40: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2022
If schools are attacked tomorrow, I hope they don’t claim someone is trying to set them up
Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
sure, I really don't think any sane person will want to go to SE.
Despite its dirty environs, it is the most tribalistic region in the country that if u don't speak Igbo, u have a 89% chance of being cheated

I think u are right about this. Sadly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra / How Bianca Ojukwu Insult to Willie Obiano Led To Her Fight With Ebere Obiano / Ex-super Eagles Honoured Tinubu Invitation Because They're Hungry- Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.