Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE (1222 Views)

Do You Know: 90% Of IPOB Terrorists Across SE Are From Anambra / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) / Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by helinues: 5:47am On Jan 04, 2022
We need some clarifications about the new order given by Igbos regarding the banning of Nigeria national anthems in all schools across SE.

Is this new law going to affect only schools built by Igbos including University of Biafra or including schools they are not the one paying the teachers salary?

With this new law, it means all non indigenes must also follow them to sing Biafra Anthem instead of Nigeria anthem, should other regions also make their regional anthems mandatory in all the schools in their region?

On whose authority are Igbos making this order cos to my best of understanding, Nnamdi Kanu is the current morning devotion leader at DSS leading this same Nigeria national anthem every blessed morning

To the Igbos goons, I no carry fight come, na sincere questions I asked which I think deserve response..

No tantrum abeg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by Kam2021: 5:54am On Jan 04, 2022
My problem is hope they are not setting this children up for killing this time around. Last time was people killed for sit at home..Please this is new year..all this orders should have ended with 2021..Rather than bring more chaos,they should start bringing foreign investment to the East.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by DispatcherLagos: 5:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Where did you hear this rumour from? Mehn this is 2022 .
Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by helinues: 5:58am On Jan 04, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Rumor?

You could still catch up, go through politics section

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by DispatcherLagos: 6:05am On Jan 04, 2022
helinues:

Rumor?

You could still catch up, go through politics section
lol, I have seen it. I'm Igbo and it's time to disassociate from this foolish group.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by Abdul05: 6:12am On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin helinues.

I don't really think you have been to south east before .... Cos from your write up someone that has been to south East could possibly see that.... grin

You are talking about non indigenes in South east abi ... grin

Bro, l don't think the ibos really have non indigenes in Their primary and secondary schools ....biafra all the way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by caesymore(m): 6:13am On Jan 04, 2022
Nna Mehn...

Rumor or not, that National Anthem needs to be banned not only in the SE but the whole Nigeria, maybe left to be pledging to that should be BMC's and Almajiris ( well I think this ones no even know the meaning of the words), yea even the skull Miners in the west.

During our End of the year party I no sabi the kind spirit wey enter the MC wey make am say make we sing the Anthem before the occasion kicks off. Mhen, about to sing it I couldn't sing at all, those words are strong and as I'm supposed to mean what I sing I intentionally closed my mouth.

With the state of this country , all those words are stupid and fake to me. And as roses are red and violets are blue so do I have five fingers and I dedicate the middle one to Naizooria cry

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by thesicilian: 6:17am On Jan 04, 2022
This is clearly a terrorist move.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by Moferere: 6:25am On Jan 04, 2022
They have scored themselves an own goal
That is how they will get Presidency grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by QuotaSystem: 6:28am On Jan 04, 2022
I think you might have missed a vital question;

What would happen to the children that refuse the beerfran anthem & continue to sing the Nigerian national anthem?

Are they also going to be cannibalized/beheaded by ipob like the remaining "saboteurs", or used as little moving targets by "unknown gunmen"?

Just asking o cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by kasheemawo(m): 6:28am On Jan 04, 2022
It seems these people like human meat than Fulani cow meat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by richmond500: 6:38am On Jan 04, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
rumour ke, sometimes that I saw like 10times yesterday.

Ipob will fully destroy the SE, if FG decide to close public schools, from primary to university.
Can those audio billionaires afford private schools wen dem never fit afford borehole and mono pump

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by Dapson73(m): 6:41am On Jan 04, 2022
Ipob is becoming synonymous to Boko Haram these days.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by richmond500: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2022
Abdul05:
grin grin helinues.

I don't really think you have been to south east before .... Cos from your write up someone that has been to south East could possibly see that.... grin

You are talking about non indigenes in South east abi ... grin

Bro, l don't think the ibos really have non indigenes in Their primary and secondary schools ....biafra all the way
sure, I really don't think any sane person will want to go to SE.
Despite its dirty environs, it is the most tribalistic region in the country that if u don't speak Igbo, u have a 89% chance of being cheated

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by Gazzy88(m): 6:44am On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:

Ipob will fully destroy the SE, if FG decide to close public schools, from primary to university.
Can those audio billionaires afford private schools wen dem never fit afford water to drink?
My brother the consequences will be huge if FG vex close all federal institutions in the east. Even UN won't be able to interface in such act of anarchy by ipob.

Then FG will have 1 million reasons to nuke ipob to oblivion like Boko Haram. Those guys think with their anus while their mumu followers applaud all their moves without analyzing it deeply.

The end of ipob is nigh cos 95% of ibos will reject them in body, soul and spirit with this nonsense update. I wonder if they are gonna start shooting kids that sings the national anthem henceforth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by Abdul05: 6:46am On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
Despite its dirty environs, it is the most tribalistic region in the country that if u don't speak Igbo, u have a 89% chance of being cheated
obviously, you have been there

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by tsdarkside(m): 6:46am On Jan 04, 2022
caesymore:
Nna Mehn...

Rumor or not, that National Anthem needs to be banned not only in the SE but the whole Nigeria, maybe left to be pledging to that should be BMC's and Almajiris ( well I think this ones no even know the meaning of the words), yea even the skull Miners in the west.

During our End of the year party I no sabi the kind spirit wey enter the MC wey make am say make we sing the Anthem before the occasion kicks off. Mhen, about to sing it I couldn't sing at all, those words are strong and as I'm supposed to mean what I sing I intentionally closed my mouth.

With the state of this country , all those words are stupid and fake to me. And as roses are red and violets are blue so do I have five fingers and I dedicate the middle one to Naizooria cry

it doesnt matter....many citizens of developed nations dont know their National Anthem either....
people are too busy with other stuffs than care about National Anthem....

ipob is silly....

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by DispatcherLagos: 6:48am On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:

Can those audio billionaires afford private schools wen dem never fit afford water to drink?
You sound pained. Take it easy on yourself especially this new less you run mad my brother
Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by richmond500: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
You sound pained. Take it easy on yourself especially this new less you run mad my brother
u ppl should ban allocations coming to ur states

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by DispatcherLagos: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
You are really in severe pain. What has happened to you? With the pace you are going, you may end up jumping into the lagoon before the month runs out. Take easy on yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by DispatcherLagos: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
u ppl should ban allocations coming to ur states
Alright we have heard. Any other thing?
Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by richmond500: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
You are really in severe pain. What has happened to you? With the pace you are going, you may end up jumping into the lagoon before the month runs out. Take easy on yourself
grin when are u people banning FG allocation?
Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by DispatcherLagos: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
grin when are u people banning FG allocation?
very soon. Any other question?
Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Bad idea IPOB
Very bad decision
Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by richmond500: 6:57am On Jan 04, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
very soon. Any other question?
when u do that, we will take u serious, right now u guys are just boring attention seekers
Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by Terorislam: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2022
Yoruba Muslims miscreants are the worst hit on Biafra issues

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by Terorislam: 7:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Yoruba muslims are the worst hit in this Biafra issue, they are mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE by SonofLothbrok: 7:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Who Nigeria Anthem and flag help. The last i checked Nigerian youths were shot to death by the Nigerian Army for singing the Nigerian anthem and waving the Nigerian flag during protest at lekki toll gate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: (opinion)One Of These Two, Will become Nigeria First Lady(pictures) / Sa / If Southern Nigeria Not Careful In 2023 North Will Retain Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.