Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) (12288 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards / Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) / Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Daguccizgreat:
Attiku you said ? I don't reason like you lot. I'm a strong advocate of good governance and credibility. My best pick for presidency is either Donald Duke or Dave Umahi So pack well bro
you exposed your hypocrites for mentioning Donald and Dave as if Igbos are the only credible and brailant poeple for presidency in Nigeria .

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
If you have money you can be anything. If you chop govt money the people supposed to out you will give you awards
Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Babasonny(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
TinubuNG:
Sickness is nature, everyone do sir. That does not alter his importance in politics.

All these has to do with personal opinions. As far as I'm concerned,I don't see him as the most active politician last year
Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
you exposed your hypocrites for mentioning Donald and Dave as if Igbos are the only credible and brailant poeple for presidency in Nigeria .
Point of correction, it's hypocrisy not hypocrites. Now to the main point, you're yoruba going your Moniker and may be I have to remind you that It's the turn of Igbos to ascend the presidency. Get that clear into your head
Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by craix(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
I pity Nigeria to elect this old cargo who can't stand for an hour... ��� He will turn Nigeria into his chess pawn
Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2022
Daguccizgreat:
Point of correction, it's hypocrisy not hypocrites. Now to the main point, you're yoruba going your Moniker and may be I have to remind you that It's the turn of Igbos to ascend the presidency. Get that clear into your head
can you tell me where it was quoted that presidency should be rotated among Tribes or Religions ?? It is only your mere wishes which doesn't materialise .

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2022
adekolaelect:
can you tell me where it was quoted that presidency should be rotated among Tribes or Religions ?? It is only your mere wishes which doesn't materialise .
Then why are you urchins singing praises for Tinubu and demanding that power returns to the south since it's not in our constitution. The joke is on you
Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2022
Daguccizgreat:
Then why are you urchins singing praises for Tinubu and demanding that power returns to the south since it's not in our constitution. The joke is on you
Tinubu is ours while you too can have whoever you like but don't come here to condemn others and pretend to promote yours in the name of" I am the advocate of good governance" where is good governance in Igbo tribes where whoever become leaders abandore your poeple and region but consentrating on how they enrich themselves ? Alamiesya Human wrapper pretenders and Kalu comes to mind.

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2022
adekolaelect:
Tinubu is ours while you too can have whoever you like but don't come here to condemn others and pretend to promote yours in the name of" I am the advocate of good governance" where is good governance in Igbo tribes where whoever become leaders abandore your poeple and region but consentrating on how they enrich themselves ? Alamiesya Human wrapper pretenders and Kalu comes to mind.
Going by your comment, I deduce that you're one of those "anywhere belle face" dudes who reinforce hardship blindly by singing praises and promoting criminals to rule over you. So pathetic. I mentioned Umahi because with the little funds Ebonyi state generate and not getting big allocation from federal like many other states, he has transformed Abakiliki completely. He's one best performing governors currently. Donald Duke on the other hand is a trusted hand I have known for a long time. I lived in calabar when he was in power way back as a governor. He's the best state governor Since the advent of Democracy.. Young man I repeat, am a strong advocate of good governance and credibility. I don't support criminals to rule over me because I think of a better future for my generation.
Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
They don dey dash this one awards.
Just the way dem be dey dash Dr. Godwin Maduka.
Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
undecided
Daguccizgreat:
Going by your comment, I deduce that you're one of those "anywhere belle face" dudes who reinforce hardship blindly by singing praises and promoting criminals to rule over you. So pathetic. I mentioned Umahi because with the little funds Ebonyi state generate and not getting big allocation from federal like many other states, he has transformed Abakiliki completely. He's one best performing governors currently. Donald Duke on the other hand is a trusted hand I have known for a long time. I lived in calabar when he was in power way back as a governor. He's the best state governor Since the advent of Democracy.. Young man I repeat, am a strong advocate of good governance and credibility. I don't support criminals to rule over me because I think of a better future for my generation.
All what you said is just your own point of view which doesn't translate to reality. You can't pretend to have what you don't have. Compearing a small state Governance of a Governor to what will happen in Federal show your level of unawearnees of governance of a country like Nigeria. I don't think you poeple know the meaning of Criminallity you always mention? Can you tell me a simple word of criminallity Tinubu committed in Nigeria that is up to someone who pretend to be a woman to run away from justice and who was convicted of corruption but later run away from justice through Technicality in the supreme Court. yet you poeple celebrating them shamelessly bcs they are your tribe. Oga manage your own criminals and let others manage theirs but don't come here to recommend unknown criminals for us in the name of emotional " I am an advocate of good governance "

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
adekolaelect:
undecided All what you said is just your own point of view which doesn't translate to reality. You can't pretend to have what you don't have. Compearing a small state Governance of a Governor to what will happen in Federal show your level of unawearnees of governance of a country like Nigeria. I don't think you poeple know the meaning of Criminallity you always mention? Can you tell me a simple word of criminallity Tinubu committed in Nigeria that is up to someone who pretend to be a woman to run away from justice and who was convicted of corruption but later run away from justice through Technicality in the supreme Court. yet you poeple celebrating them shamelessly bcs they are your tribe. Oga manage your own criminals and let others manage theirs but don't come here to recommend unknown criminals for us in the name of emotional " I am an advocate of good governance "
You have no valid point in all you said. Musa Yaradua became president after ruling as Katsina governor and became Nigeria best president in history so you have no point. TINUBU IS A CRIMINAL AND YOU KNOW IT LIKE THE BACK OF YOUR PALM SO STOP YARNING DUST
Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Daguccizgreat:
You have no valid point in all you said. Musa Yaradua became president after ruling as Katsina governor and became Nigeria best president in history so you have no point. TINUBU IS A CRIMINAL AND YOU KNOW IT LIKE THE BACK OF YOUR PALM SO STOP YARNING DUST
who told you Yaradua who had not finished 4 years term before his demist is a best president ? You poeples' faculty is low to this? Tell me what Tinubu did that made him criminal in you dictionary or keep mum forever.

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2022
adekolaelect:
who told you Yaradua who had not finished 4 years term before his demist is a best president ? You poeples' faculty is low to this? Tell me what Tinubu did that made him criminal in you dictionary or keep mum forever.
Dictionary kill you there Oponu

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Daguccizgreat:
Dictionary kill you there Oponu
Criminality kill you there Dindirin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oduduwa Nation Agitators Are Attempting To Disrupt Elections In The SW — IGP / Lai Mohammed Mourns Ras Kimono, Calls Him Unforgettable Reggae Giant!! / 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.