Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Target For Completion Of Red, Blue Rail Projects On Course - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Target For Completion Of Red, Blue Rail Projects On Course (7305 Views)

Southwest States To Launch Regional Electricity, Rail Projects / Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday / Rotimi Amaechi And The 2 Controversial Rail Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Target For Completion Of Red, Blue Rail Projects On Course by wallay77(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Point and kill governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Target For Completion Of Red, Blue Rail Projects On Course by Superwave16320: 8:17am On Jan 04, 2022
You have brain injury.
The project was stopped because of the dumb fat fool Ambode.

bn2murphy:

It's good the project is going on snaily, however i pray you continue the pressure on them to deliver.
The project was started around Fashola tenure.
It's quite a long time and i think they're behind schedule possibly because of finance.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Target For Completion Of Red, Blue Rail Projects On Course by muheeb01(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2022
Wow interesting....way to go
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Target For Completion Of Red, Blue Rail Projects On Course by Chucks234: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2022
post=109062435:

Very Good Development.

That's a good one.

Lagos State : A country within a country.

The State of many Firsts.

God bless Lagos State.

when a state had most of its critical infrastructure built by FG with oil money.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Target For Completion Of Red, Blue Rail Projects On Course by Victorclean1: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Successlane:

Nothing wrong with borrowing, if judiciously utilized.

Can you show me where they used the borrowed money judiciously?. Even if used, inflated contracts can not be ruled out Oga. Nigeria is rich and deserve not to borrow.

Meet a seasoned economist to learn more
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Target For Completion Of Red, Blue Rail Projects On Course by filafabtd(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Super Rugby is a men's professional rugby union club competition involving teams from Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. It previously included teams from Argentina, Japan, Highlanders Rugby and South Africa. Building on various Southern Hemisphere competitions dating back to the South Pacific Championship in 1986, with teams from a number of southern nations, the Super Rugby started as the Super 12 in the 1996 season with 12 teams from 3 countries Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel / On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi / I Will Be President - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.