Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

"I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel (7301 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. / We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by Itopalucky(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2023
In a recent interview with Apple's Bite magazine, Oyeniyi Shinayomi Daniel gave insight to the values a Tinubu-led administration will bring for Nigerians. The young entrepreneur is CEO of Oju Abuja Amala, the first of its kind dusk-to-dawn restaurant located in the Federal Capital Territory.

"I realised that there have been mixed reactions across board with the current situation of the country’s economy. I must say that it is okay to express every emotion the reality brings to you but we must also have it in mind that the Government is continuum; and the President is already setting all-inclusive principles in process.

"We can see how balanced his appointments have been thus far. He has displayed those highlighted features of 'Federal Character'. We must have it in mind that the Presidency is not just an individual, it is an institution. So, in order for the President to function, he must converge the right persons. We all know President Tinubu has a penchant in garnering the best minds in Government. He did it in Lagos, which is currently the 6th biggest economy in Africa if it were to be a country. I am very confident in President Bola Tinubu’s possibilities
," he asserted.

The Economics graduate and social commentator further urged Nigerians to rally support for President Tinubu and his administration to thrive. He highlighted benefits the removal of fuel subsidy would bring if Nigerians apply a bit of patience with the administration.

"The fuel subsidy removal is a practical way of showing that we are ready as a country to grow our economy. The Government spends a significant portion of its budget on fuel subsidies, which could be better spent on education, healthcare and infrastructure development, amongst other key sectors. I urge Nigerians to maintain their calm and patience. This Government is still very young and you can already tell that it is a pragmatic Government. Look at some of the bills the President has signed in the last few weeks. They are bills that will impact greatly on us as a nation."

"The economy would eventually find its balance, regardless. Asiwaju has a very viable economic team. With the likes of Wale Edun and co, I was thrilled when I saw the President's robust economic plan for Nigeria. Implementing this plan will spur economic growth and reduce unemployment drastically. This only tells you that there is hope for this great nation to make her statement once again as the Giant of Africa," Mr. Oyeniyi Shinayomi Daniel concluded.

Source: https://naijagg.com/i-am-very-confident-in-president-bola-tinubus-possibilities-oyeniyi-shinayomi-daniel/

9 Likes

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by APCNig: 8:40am On Jul 24, 2023
No doubt whatsoever.

Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu the JAGABAN Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire

When an accountant is the President, you will see financial discipline and fiscal policies.

In just one month , Emilokan Tinubu the Chicago State University multiple award winning graduate, and ExxonMobil former Chief Accountant/Auditor tripled what the country had been generating monthly over the years. Tinubu is saving over ONE BILLION DOLLARS in just one month.

But, he still refused to share and spend all. Less than 50% is to be shared, while about 55% will be saved. Now go and find out how much Yar’Adua, Goatluck, and Buhari saved in their miserable combined 16 years of wastage

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by Acidosis(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2023
Yeah, we all are... Until they give him a mic to speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2023
In just one month , Emilokan Tinubu the Chicago State University multiple award winning graduate, and ExxonMobil former Chief Accountant/Auditor tripled what the country had been generating monthly over the years. Tinubu is saving over ONE BILLION DOLLARS in just one month
This must reflect in the lives of the masses.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬.

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by SoftP(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2023
APCNig:
No doubt whatsoever.

When an accountant is the President, you will see financial discipline and fiscal policies.

In just one month , Emilokan Tinubu the Chicago State University multiple award winning graduate, and ExxonMobil former Chief Accountant/Auditor tripled what the country had been generating monthly over the years. Tinubu is saving over ONE BILLION DOLLARS in just one month.

But, he still refused to share and spend all. Less than 50% is to be shared, while about 55% will be saved. Now go and find out how much Yar’Adua, Goatluck, and Buhari saved in their miserable combined 16 years of wastage
post=124641662:
God bless Our LEADER President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Slow and steady we will get to a land flowing with milk and honey.

Brainless analysis

16 Likes

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by Babysho(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2023
In summary, what he’s saying is he has confidence in Tinubu because he’s a Yoruba man and will like his own share of the national cake soonest! 😂

How come Dele Farotimi's segments on Arise TV where he's clearly telling all Nigerians to forget tribalism and wake up! else they continue to be dehumanized by the govt, how come it isn't making front page?

9 Likes

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by princeemma69: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2023
Just the same you were confident of Buhari forom 2015-2023. Tinubu has a worse start of his administration than Buhari; it is left to see what the remaining days of his tenure will be

1 Like

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2023

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

We Rise.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by seunaj: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2023
Well, it's evident that Tinubunomics has brought untold hardship to Nigerians in the last couple of weeks. He had better provide timely and reasonable palliatives and succor to the people because Nigerians wey dey sing Hosana today can be very quick to shout crucify him tomorrow. People are really suffering, and this is not a joke at all. I am afraid to pick random people's calls or open whatsapp messages these days. I have a long list of unopened whatsapp messages either seeking to borrow money or soliciting for one financial help or another. Everybody don turn beggars for Nigeria. You cannot imagine what people are going through. Civil servants and private sector workers are the worst hit as it stands since entrepreneurs are at liberty to adjust their own charges.
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by efeteb: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2023
So because his predecessor did not follow federal character. So following federal character is now an achievement?

Who do us self.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by Sunofgod(m): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2023
Mad man's talk....

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by ovieigho(m): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2023
APCNig:
No doubt whatsoever.

Inflicting pains on the masses ?

Ani werey ni eyin followers bobo yii

1 Like

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by tiswell(m): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2023
who takes all these as.s lickeers serious these days?
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by deeway200(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2023
APCNig:
No doubt whatsoever.

Who is this nuisance? I am very sure you are one of those miserable people who follow a bad policy blindly. It seems you have no reality of what is currently happening in Nigeria right now. You claim he is busy ‘tripling’ what the country is generating when his people are dying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by FxExpo(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2023
It too early for all this credits just give it even one year, don't celebrate this kind of success to early shocked
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by lailo: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2023
Nigerians understand and identify with him, safe the fflatinos a.k.a the pigries a.k.a yes-daddy group undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by Padipadi(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2023
What we are saying is hope they won't loot what they said they are saving for bettering Nigeria?
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by alanto: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2023
Jagaban sure kpa.
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by Xvvabh55: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2023
Get paid and give me some percentage!! 💵

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2023
Crook. angry
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by Great2017: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2023
Why won't you say this when you have more than enough to serve you and your 7th generation?
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by AgbaBaale: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2023
Nigerians always want good things for free. Free education, free petrol, free food, good infrastructure without borrowing etc. No matter how long you protest, subsidy is gone. Palliative is coming but you have to be patient to get the best.

China suffered same when they were ready to become a country and Nigeria is experiencing same. We can't continue to eat our tomorrow today

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by fobiflex(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2023
post=124641662:

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

We Rise.
I remembered you also called buhari slow and steady, did he later win the race? Just asking for a neighbor

1 Like

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by bluefilm: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2023
AgbaBaale:
Nigerians always want good things for free. Free education, free petrol, free food, good infrastructure without borrowing etc. No matter how long you protest, subsidy is gone. Palliative is coming but you have to be patient to get the best.

China suffered same when they were ready to become a country and Nigeria is experiencing same. We can't continue to eat our tomorrow today

Subsidy is gone

But of what use is saving subsidy money when the people you claim to be saving it for are all dead and gone?

Think.
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by isArray: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2023
AgbaBaale:

Suffer after over 60 years of independence?
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by jayworld15(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2023
post=124641620:

This must reflect in the lives of the masses.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬.

"A better Nigeria is all we wants" has always been your quote from Bihari's tenure inception to when he vacated office. Now you still continue this madness of hopelessness. Hope you do buy petrol at #97 per litre.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPCL Fails To Remit $6.9 Billion, Swaps $7.1 Billion Worth Of Crude In One Year / "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " / APC Holds Convention May 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.