Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" (17066 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt In My 10 Years Of Marriage / FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Getfunded: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
One shoe size does not fit everyone. Some will marry young, while some will marry multi-millionaires. Some know how to make miracles out of the little money they have. Not all women, or men need to be so materially inclined.
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
lomprico:

Was your mother a millionaire before your dad married her?
don’t compare our humble mothers of the 60s,70s,80s,and 90s to this generation of sluts, whoores nd prostitute gold diggers
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by qtguru(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
True because if you marry and have no plan, and the husband is not depenendable you will regret. Working couples find it easier to pull in funds together, it's rare to find a guy footing all the bill in this present age unless you are really blessed. But to each their own

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Realhommie(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chloraseptic:
All we dream and think about in this god damn country is money money money. You would think we are the richest people in the world and money is flowing in every corner of the country..

They keep mentioning millions like one can just wake up and make it, not knowing their words of motivation is a driving force for criminal intent in young boys especially yahoo boys..

We are too unnecessarily vain in this country.

That's why most of us celebrate almost everything ranging from building a house, buying an iphone and buying a car
Please loud it... Exactly what i was trying to tell a friend on my WhatsApp this morning.. Everyone is talking about 2022 money money and money, the focus is just money, nothing else.

Unnecessarily vain is the word. #Kudos

3 Likes

Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by UncleJudax(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Feed or Gamble? grin
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by jaxxy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
everythinggirly:
What if she eventually turns into a millionaire and forgets about marriage?

Was marriage her route to be a millionaire or live like one or was it inorder to have a family?

Why would her becoming a millionaire change her mind or anything?? undecided
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by seyz91(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Weldone you wey get above 1million

We go dey talk A and some people go dey talk B

Truth remains Truth nomatter how many wana twist it

Him saying a lady should have up to a million doesn't necessarily translate to a million

It just basically mean the lady should be standard and independent on her own instead of coming into marriage as a burden on another man Son

undecided
lomprico:

People whey no get reach 15k for their account go dey shout 'he is right' SMH.

1 Like

Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Ifakiland(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Truth of the matter is, most Nigerian guys can't stand a rich girl, they will be too insecure to date or even marry a rich girl...they can only fantasise it, but they can't. The reason is they feel you have to be richer than a girl to control her....that's why they marry poor girls, and suffer all their lives to carter for her and dir younger before her....90% nigerian men are simps, spineless simps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by jornwhite: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
ImaIma1:

No it's not bad. Just that Joro just likes to create controversy even if he himself might be dating a girl that has only 50k in her account home and abroad. While others that take him seriously will be misled.

Lets just focus on the socio economic effect & benefits, forget the redpiller messenger grin
i notice ladies are always trying hard to paint the picture *we(ladies) don't have money* ... few times i get to see some of my female bestie account balance i was shocked grin one secret women don't want men to ever know
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by haslaw(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
ImaIma1:
This one that just opens his mouth and says whatever comes to his mind.

The truth hurts abi. Leave the messenger and face the message.
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by liya11: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
whippersnapper:
the more money a woman has the more she thinks she doesn't need a man

What do men want?
Seriously! What exactly do men want?
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Saintmary(f): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Abeg tell them Mr Joro. Many of these girls don't even have up to 50k in their account. Nairaland girls sef wey get up to N500,000 no pass 6. If na lie ask Pocahontas

It's pocohantas.

You're welcome
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by liya11: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ifakiland:
Truth of the matter is, most Nigerian guys can't stand a rich girl, they will be too insecure to date or even marry a rich girl...they can only fantasise it, but they can't. The reason is they feel you have to be richer than a girl to control her....that's why they marry poor girls, and suffer all their lives to carter for her and dir younger before her....90% nigerian men are simps, spineless simps

There!
Someone finally said it
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Saintmary(f): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
liya11:

What do men want?
Seriously! What exactly do men want?

Please don't stress yourself about what men want.

Look deep within yourself, find what you want and make it happen. Then you'll not be distracted about men's desires.

2 Likes

Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by liya11: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Saintmary:

Please don't stress yourself about what men want.

Look deep within yourself, find what you want and make it happen. Then you'll not be distracted about men's desires.

Hehehe!
Thanks girl.
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by ImaIma1(f): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
jornwhite:

Lets just focus on the socio economic effect & benefits, forget the redpiller messenger grin
i notice ladies are always trying hard to paint the picture *we(ladies) don't have money* ... few times i get to see some of my female bestie account balance i was shocked grin one secret women don't want men to ever know

Ok then. No need for stories. Marry a lady that has a million or more in her account. Case solved.

Some men cannot handle it though.

1 Like

Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
This dude is whiteknighting.
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by AFRICANJAMAICA: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
This OP is a smelly liar.

The nigga said 500k.

Op fok off
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by rolams(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Is it to become a millionaire?
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Alexaonfleek: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mummy GO has spoken.
Any lady that gets married without 1M in her account will go to hellfire

1 Like

Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Wuminity(f): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thanks for the reminder.
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Rondrosco: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ladies, if you don’t have up to ₦1,000,000 or at least N500,000 you shouldn’t be thinking about marriage in 2022

Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by MisterKennedy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
BigDawsNet:
. If you want to marry a rich, smart, and beautiful woman—you will end up marrying three times wink

Our elder has spoken

Nice one Sir

Thank you for your word of wisdom Sir

1 Like

Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by MisterKennedy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Abeg tell them Mr Joro. Many of these girls don't even have up to 50k in their account. Nairaland girls sef wey get up to N500,000 no pass 6. If na lie ask Pocahontas

You're very correct dear

But I'm surprised hearing this from a female

Are you really a female or a male?
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by MisterKennedy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ssoil:
That one concern joro grin me I’m getting married this year cool millions or no millions

Baby please see me ooo

Please marry me

1 Like

Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
This one dey look for attention.. clout chaser...
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
BigDawsNet:
. If you want to marry a rich, smart, and beautiful woman—you will end up marrying three times wink

Meaning?
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Nicenixon: 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kriss216:

He's right.

A poor and wretched Nigerian girl has no business getting married.
you are on point
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by aimmoney9: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Lol..... grin

Fallacy, your conclusion does not follow from the premise...... grin grin

This your postulation or logic is faulted greatly because you don't know all the girls on nairaland in real life neither do you know the total number of girls on nairaland.... grin

Thus, you can't make a comprehensive inference, since you can't sample from an unknown population..... grin grin

There are a lot of girls/women in Nigeria who are stinkingly rich independent people even here on nairaland, but if you ain't told you wouldn't know...... grin

Forget that we men on nairaland are always bashing our ladies one way or another, but deep down real recognizes real.... grin

Nigerian women, nairaland women we love you but I love you more.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Munzy14(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Holla911:
Isn't this world a strange place ? Imagine a bachelor with no progressive dating history preaching relationship and marital advice
Joro na single guy, but my country people turned him to celebrity marriage expert... grin grin

Na juju.
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Munzy14(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Or more... grin
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Babastrong(m): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
wallstreetnews:
Ladies, if you don’t have up to ₦1,000,000 or at least N500,000 you shouldn’t be thinking about marriage in 2022 — Joro Olumofin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYTHAvcr6TS/?utm_medium=copy_link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court / Is It Okay To Let Your Fiancée Know Your Monthly Salary Range? / How Can I Handle An Intruding Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.