Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints (37287 Views)

Gunmen Kill 28-year-old Lagos Engineer After Robbing Mother (photo) / Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) / Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by BOBBXRIS: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
JUSTICE SHALL STAND IN THE NATIONS...........RIP MY BROTHER!
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by Cognitivereason: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
No one support it..
Irrespective of any circumstance.. Don't ever argue with an armed man especially Nigerian soilders..u can't change ur rogue attitude...
Berankis:

What sort of statement is this? Is it only in Nigeria that we have gun-carrying agents?
This is simply madness on the part of that NA and it goes further to show how we keep running this country and turn around to expect a great country.
We can't keep misbehaving like this and expect cordiality or a good country. Better still, we can as well devide this country up and let each region go it's way in peace.
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by LordOfTheGame: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
They are roaming about in the streets of Igboland, killing our youths and raping our women. Destroying lives and properties just because we said were not comfortable being treated as second class citizens. Buhari released all the boko haram terrorists, absorbed them into the military and sent them to the East to continue the war against Ndigbo. Sadly, our Igbo "Oteletuals" and ONE NIGERIANISTS will keep silent and pretend as if it doesn't matter but when IPOB raises alarm and acts, they will start writing rubbish and granting useless interviews to demonize #IPOB and #ESN.
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by Getfunded: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
We must start to vehemently demand that anyone who wants to rule must be someone who is passionate about the right to life of citizens. In addition, he absolutely must institutionalize processes that hold all uniformed personnel accountable for actions they take on behalf of the uniform. Wearing a uniform is a privilege, and not a license exhibit the bully behind an insecure and damaged individual.
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by Michaelpsych: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Na my vilage e happen,but them dn kill the soldier sha
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by nnamdi640: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Afonjas, Bandits and Boko Haram people will say nothing but if it happens to be the opposite,you will see rushing to come and post rubbish.
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Grace001:
This is how this trigger happy soldiers put their children in curse.

Like someone said, you can’t kill other peoples son and think your kids will grow old without them being killed too

Karma is real.
Can we then assume that his parents killed someone also?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by Emmyviva: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
it happened in my home town..
I was there live.The soldier took to his heels after the incident while residents chased him , and a guy hit him with his Camry Avalon..
He got the beaten of his life and was later confirmed dead
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by Emmyviva: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
it happened in my home town..
I was there live.The soldier took to his heels after the incident while residents chased him , and a guy hit him with his Camry Avalon..
He got the beaten of his life and was later confirmed dead...
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by haslaw(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2022

Sources who spoke with ABN TV on the condition of anonymity of Tuesday said the soldiers had invaded the community at about 9pm on Monday in mufti.

How did they ascertain they were soldiers since they were in mufti.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by Reality3080: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Womenarespecial:
They should be Court martialled..you don't kill someone for blocking your way..
One of your work is to protect people against harm and you just perpetrated the act..
what if he blocked them from going to protect other people from harm?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by Estatequeen2: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by Gazzy88(m): 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
mrvitalis:
Incase you wonder why igbos wants biafra it's reasons like this

The soldier won't be brought to book ...and then u expect his family n relations to take it like that ? Without avenging the spilled blood ?

The igbo revolution is coming when it comes even IPOB would hide ...Nigeria would wish they listened to IPOB
Stop deceiving yourself. No serious revolution is coming. It's still your elites that will sell you out. They are ready to sacrifice millions of you to attain power. Unless you wanna die for nothing, don't even think about it. Govt is looking for flimsy reasons to unleash terrors on ipob, don't give them the chance.
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by vickyoluchi: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
This guys have started again
They will not allow us now to
Enjoy this new year
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
They will surely deny it, awon oloriburuku
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by mrvitalis(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Gazzy88:
Stop deceiving yourself. No serious revolution is coming. It's still your elites that will sell you out. They are ready to sacrifice millions of you to attain power. Unless you wanna die for nothing, don't even think about it. Govt is looking for flimsy reasons to unleash terrors on ipob, don't give them the chance.
Elites installed by who ? Igbos are unique people ipob is not igbos ...Igbo is Igbo when the time comes the revolution would happen
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by RodgersAkpafu: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Who planted those Igbo leaders ?

Would hope be governor in an igbo nation ?
Oga u no get point

Police people say it openly they Looby to be posted to Igbo land because if money being made
Who planted the igbo leaders you say ?
I should have known
You are one of these peopleundecided
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by mrvitalis(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

Who planted the igbo leaders you say ?
I should have known
You are one of these peopleundecided
Yes igbos voted hope right ?
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by Hassanmaye(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Fulani terrorists doing what they know how to do best. Oya o, SW BMC come and do your madness and blame Igbos again while defending the killers cool
Mad dog read the story again
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by amrichy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bola146:
Wives of these killers soldiers should be very careful and always warn their irresponsible husbands to be mindful of killing innocent souls because karma is real! You can't kill someone's child and watch your own kids to grow, they will definitely kill your own untimely too undecided undecided
That's not how Karma works.
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by Emetex22(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Be proud and tell us which region you come from. Spits on u
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hassanmaye:

My father is a Mad dog, my mother is a mad pig and I fúck them both
your wahala bro cool
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by Unigweson25(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
chatinent:
I don't really know who the real terrorists are in Nigeria. We have the legal and the illegal.

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by Brushstrokes20: 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Those bloodthirsty animals in human skin will surely meet their Waterloo! undecided
Useless terrorists in uniforms!
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by MisterKennedy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
cherishmichael:
I see the military are now ruling and acting like gods in this stupid unorganized country, such useless and drunk illiterate military we have in this dumb country, people who are to protect are now the predators to the masses

Don't mind them dear

May God fix our country

Happy new year to you dear �
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by MisterKennedy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Deborah98:
They've started again ooooooooooooooo sad I trust Abia people dia craze no be here.

The food on your profile pic got me salivating
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by MisterKennedy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
dollytino4real:
this one na repentant boko sent to east to kill innocent eastern people

I swear
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by MisterKennedy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Offpoint1:
What kind of training do Nigerian soldiers received? How can any reasonable humanity being who claimed to be a soldier pulled a trigger at on armed civilian?
Are there no rules of engagement at Nigeria arm training grounds?
Does being a Nigerian soldier gives one automatic right to end any life at will even when such life is not a threat?

I sometimes blame we the citizens for most of these guys misconduct, because we see them as "God", and "Untouchable" beings.

I swear bro

The best thing is for we the citizens to start lynching any police that asks for bribe or any soldier that takes another life for no gold reason.... Only then will they have sense.... Anybody soldier for Nigeria too dey feel like say na God them be
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by Freelance363: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
and what was his crime? Just being a southeastern! Someday,many will answer for their heinous crimes.
Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
But are we sure the man they killed was not IPOB?
In any case why would anybody with their full senses attempt to block soldiers on a mission and expect not to be shot?

Soldiers are not police, they are not interested or even trained in arresting people , you are going to be killed.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by cherishmichael: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Same to you.
MisterKennedy:

Don't mind them dear

May God fix our country

Happy new year to you dear �

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints by dollytino4real(f): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
MisterKennedy:

I swear

yes na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Jailed For 234 Months In The US / Police Officer Kills Man In Ekiti, Leaves Another Critically Injured (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.