Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits (10451 Views)

Garba Shehu: Why FG Is Yet To Deploy Tucano Jets In North West / Nigeria Paid $500m For New Tucano Jets – U.S / Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by ajagidiagbo1(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2022
There are global practice for use of such in your territories. They are not taking the order from the manufacturer.

bjdon:
No serious counrtry will purchase weapons from someone who will be controlling how you use them. In future Nigeria should focus it's arm purchases from Russia and China. Once we have paid and taken delivery of the weapons, it is up to us to decide how to deploy them.

Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by McOluOmo: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2022
Looting.......

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Freebirs(f): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2022
If una like deploy missiles, we don't give a fu+k, scammers
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Naija8240: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2022
bjdon:
No serious counrtry will purchase weapons from someone who will be controlling how you use them. In future Nigeria should focus it's arm purchases from Russia and China. Once we have paid and taken delivery of the weapons, it is up to us to decide how to deploy them.

You want the Nigeria government to use it against civilians? . US are democratic than Russia and China, so that’s why they put clause on it use.
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Irupetepete: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2022
grin
RedChiefPriest:
I sha no wan hear bandits collect the jet o
No use our jet do giveaway oo

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Irupetepete: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
Naija matter just tire me, let them do as deh please.

My own na how I go fit fulfill my 2022 resolutions
jappa dey abi?
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Proudlysalga: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2022
Is he now the minister of information or the national security adviser? Maybe the interviewer (s) erred by throwing to him such question. But i believe he was at liberty to either dodge such question or righty tell them to direct it to either LIE MO' or the N.S.A
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Ehins22(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2022
grin
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by OneKinGuy(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2022
What business does the The attorney-general of the federation has with how. the federal government deploy military assets?
The is country just scatter die.
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by merits(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Stop telling us this shit do the needful.
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Jonah507(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Is he the right person to make the announcement?
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by RodgersAkpafu: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2022
bjdon:

You THINK russia (china is even out of it cos they have no levels) will sell weapons to you with no conditionalities?
I laugh
The only solution is to manufacture your own weapons
Unfortunately black man is too mentally lazy to do that

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by RodgersAkpafu: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Proudlysalga:
Is he now the minister of information or the national security adviser? Maybe the interviewer (s) erred by throwing to him such question. But i believe he was at liberty to either dodge such question or righty tell them to direct it to either LIE MO' or the N.S.A
That is a hint that Malami is the one running things
buhari is just there as a figure head
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by richmond500: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Irupetepete:
jappa dey abi?
japa no deh o.
The country has fvcked us all, my resolution is to achieve my this year aim so as to be able to achieve my next year goal and the years that follows so I could build a future for my kids make the country no fvck them as e fvck me.

But as for me, we die here
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by sulaak(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2022
Baawaa:

America will be the one telling us when and where to use what we buy with our money, our leaders needs to get brains

It took them 6 years to buy the Tucano Jets, which they could have gotten directly from Brazil, at less the cost and within 2 years, now they have to get clearance from the USA before they use them.

2 Likes

Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by dollytino4real(f): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2022
dem wan go kill innocent idps again not any terrorist
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Proudlysalga: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2022
He now appears to be the MOST POWERFUL man thus calling certain shots within and outside the villa since the demise of Abba Kyari

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Irupetepete: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
japa no deh o.
The country has fvcked us all, my resolution is to achieve my this year aim so as to be able to achieve my next year goal and the years that follows so I could build a future for my kids make the country no fvck them as e fvck me.

But as for me, we die here
happy dying here to you o
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by peculiar2233: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2022
After how many months?
This people won't stop amusing me
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Ibaaboy(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2022
Ok we don hear
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by bjdon: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2022
ajagidiagbo1:
There are global practice for use of such in your territories. They are not taking the order from the manufacturer.

Not Global, Western. Stop seeing US and European practices as the only ones to be followed. China and Russia have strict non-interferance approaches to their dealings with other countries. It's strictly based on trade.

It's a total joke that a nation will spend Millions of dollars to buy weapons, and then have to get clarance from the seller, before deploying. This was the same US that refused to sell GEJ weapons when he needed to confront BH, becasue Hillary Clinton and Obama refused to designate BH as a terrosit outfit. How can we be realying on such people for our defense needs? We need to only deal with realiable sellers, who will not put any strings on the deal.

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by proxillin(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2022
they suddenly want to fight bandits because they need votes.

i trust mumu nigerians, they will buy the bulshiit
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by wallrichy: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Really surprise too to read that the FG is yet to start using the Tucano against the Insurgents....really shock like Buhari.....

DubaiLandLord:
Have the FG been giving the go ahead to use the Tucanos against Bandits

Modified

So the Nigerian Air Force have not been using the Tucanos against terrorists in the North East shocked
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by jamesversion: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2022
Ibaaboy:
Ok we don hear

Mgbuosimini, Mgbuesaa or Omusunu??
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by ukahrawah: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2022
BREAKING: FG to bomb Azo Rok - headquarters of terrorists & bandits.
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by bjdon: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

You THINK russia (china is even out of it cos they have no levels) will sell weapons to you with no conditionalities?
I laugh
The only solution is to manufacture your own weapons
Unfortunately black man is too mentally lazy to do that
Yes they do actually.
Your post is so devoid of intelligence it almost does not warrant an answer. I can tell you that when it comes to arms sales, it is only the US and European nations that impose all sort of conditions on the sales based on 'Human Rights'
Now if you have diffent information , that shows either Chian or Russia putting conditions on the deployment of arms they sell, please share with us.
BTW your comment about china 'Not having levels' is beer palour level gist. China recenty tested a hypersonic missle, which has totally spooked the US, as they are at least 5 years away from developing similar capability. Try and keep up with what's happenig in the world, rather than livining in ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by BJanta: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2022
HonNL:

LEADERSHIP

Malami, are you also the minister of defence?
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Ibaaboy(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2022
jamesversion:

Mgbuosimini, Mgbuesaa or Omusunu??
Omuobizu
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Benchilwell: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Naija8240:

You want the Nigeria government to use it against civilians? . US are democratic than Russia and China, so that’s why they put clause on it use.
omo me I dey even think about that before dey bomb another army where won ambush Boko Haram,later dey go said na mistake
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by lagosrd: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2022
Why we need to route them all away. Why will someone come to the public glare to expose the plans of a military strategy before doing same. Is AGF now the president or the vice president or better the chief of air staff or defense staff. This country sef get as e be
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Tpharell: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Kindly, let's refrain from calling a military camouflage painted Cessna (powered by a propeller) a jet. Super Tucano aircraft is more appropriate, please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians / Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Rises To 22.41% Amid Petrol Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.