Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits (10450 Views)

Garba Shehu: Why FG Is Yet To Deploy Tucano Jets In North West / Nigeria Paid $500m For New Tucano Jets – U.S / Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by slimfit1(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Why is the defence minister not coming to tell us?
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by elasticlala: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2022
No sophistication in that machine. Looks like an ordinary mini aircraft. They should go get something like F-16 Falcon Fighter Jet before bandits will respect them
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Kaolaniyi(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2022
I believe this phase of life we are into shall pass
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Tpharell: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2022
Baawaa:

America will be the one telling us when and where to use what we buy with our money, our leaders needs to get brains
That is the global practice, except you prefer to go the 'blackmarket' way
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by BJanta: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2022
bjdon:
No serious counrtry will purchase weapons from someone who will be controlling how you use them. In future Nigeria should focus it's arm purchases from Russia and China. Once we have paid and taken delivery of the weapons, it is up to us to decide how to deploy them.

And fill up its armoury with a mass of fake weapons. Those who buy from China and Russia do so because they no choice. Every nation wants to buy from the US or West. But they don't sell to every nation without appropriate conditionalities.. Check out Saudi Arabia and others.
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Agugbadin: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2022
7yrs gone out of the maximum 8yrs we are yet to deploy, if we have not deployed when are we going to fight the fight for liberation of the country from terrorism.
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Poopypants: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2022
Baawaa:

America will be the one telling us when and where to use what we buy with our money, our leaders needs to get brains
because they know your country has no regard for fundamental human right
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Teenaira: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2022
HonNL:

LEADERSHIP

We don't need any useless Tukano. Let's have state police. No single governor will allow one idiot who call himself a bandit or Fulani herdsman to keep terrorising his people in the state. The Tukano project is one of the ignoble white elephant projects meant to line the pockets of some people. I can tell you for free that you don't need a machine gun to kill a house fly. Believe me you don't.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Tpharell: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2022
bjdon:

Not Global, Western. Stop seeing US and European practices as the only ones to be followed. China and Russia have strict non-interferance approaches to their dealings with other countries. It's strictly based on trade.

It's a total joke that a nation will spend Millions of dollars to buy weapons, and then have to get clarance from the seller, before deploying
Makes you wonder why Nigeria did not approach either Russia or China for the military hardware, which would clearly have been cheaper than those of the Americans. Are you curious yet?
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by ukpahu(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2022
pls did he mean tocumbo jet?

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Tpharell: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2022
elasticlala:
No sophistication in that machine. Looks like an ordinary mini aircraft. They should go get something like F-16 Falcon Fighter Jet before bandits will respect them
Exactly!
That is more of a military colored Cessna than any jet. How does an obvious propeller powered aircraft qualify as a 'jet'?

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by abeggnow: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
bjdon:
No serious counrtry will purchase weapons from someone who will be controlling how you use them. In future Nigeria should focus it's arm purchases from Russia and China. Once we have paid and taken delivery of the weapons, it is up to us to decide how to deploy them.

thats how it is with all american weapons

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by RodgersAkpafu: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
bjdon:

Yes they do actually.
Your post is so devoid of intelligence it almost does not warrant an answer. I can tell you that when it comes to arms sales, it is only the US and European nations that impose all sort of conditions on the sales based on 'Human Rights'
Now if you have diffent information , that shows either Chian or Russia putting conditions on the deployment of arms they sell, please share with us.
BTW your comment about china 'Not having levels' is beer palour level gist. China recenty tested a hypersonic missle, which has totally spooked the US, as they are at least 5 years away from developing similar capability. Try and keep up with what's happenig in the world, rather than livining in ignorance.
Just zip up
US and Russia are always the go to for countries (and rebels too) who seek to acquire weapons
China does not even come close to these two wild animals
If you are as knowledgeable as you claim
You should have known that
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by matm: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2022
No need announcing it .The bandits should be taken unawares.
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Mikeeytools: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2022
Truthisunique:
grin

So na now when electoral candidate list for 2023 is to be submitted by August buhari dey "to" deploy against Terrorists

Zombies wetin be leading from the front again?

mugu country
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Newboss(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2022
That shît is just a turboprop. Why are these guys hyping this Brazilian aircraft?

Yeye people
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by ThankGodFriday(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2022
bjdon:
[s]No serious counrtry will purchase weapons from someone who will be controlling how you use them. In future Nigeria should focus it's arm purchases from Russia and China. Once we have paid and taken delivery of the weapons, it is up to us to decide how to deploy them.[/s]

America know why they are doing that.
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Hungerbadoo: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beware of politicians who sharpen their tongue like a sword, and bent their bows to shoot bittter words. 2023 is at hand some will still choose maggi, sowing machine and wrapper over their PVCs. One more folly extends the suffering and smilling to 2027.
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
I sha no wan listening bandits retrieve the plane oNo misuse our plane have giveaway ka
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
TERROIST govt! This tuke tuke bomber should had been deployed against them for long and why doing so now; and why announcing it? Because you guys are not serious, terrorists sympathizers!
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Curious346: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
TERROIST govt! This tuke tuke bomber should had been deployed against them for long and why doing so now; and why announcing it? Because you guys are not serious, terrorists sympathizers!
FULANI TERRORIST and bht shall be crushed by the mighty power of God
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Litmus: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
horlabiyi:
Why are they telling us first? So, the terrorists can run for cover or what? I don’t understand this country anymore. Buhari was once a military commander but acting like a cat in front of these terrorists no wonder they don’t rate him.

Authorities used to withhold information ,and still do, but then the people cried, "why do you (authorities) hide what is going on and what you are doing against the "Deviant" groups?". Now people are crying, "why tell us what you (authorities) are doing, don't you realise that the Deviants will be forewarned, or is this your intention?"
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Owaincouncil: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
This malami and fg again. Are they not tired of this I WILL, WE SHALL & change to WE HAVE ,
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by Tonytonex(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Baawaa:

E get why. Or are you wiser than them? So just because you have money means they should sell to you. They can as well sell it to terrorists groups too since they have money. Is that what you want?
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by bjdon: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tpharell:

Makes you wonder why Nigeria did not approach either Russia or China for the military hardware, which would clearly have been cheaper than those of the Americans. Are you curious yet?

Very curious. The US must have applied preasure on them. Remember must of their loot is stored in the West/Dubai. Easy for the US to track down if needed.
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by bjdon: 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

Just zip up
US and Russia are always the go to for countries (and rebels too) who seek to acquire weapons
China does not even come close to these two wild animals
If you are as knowledgeable as you claim
You should have known that
Exactly what have you said? You are making no sense. You say US and Russia go for countrries that seek to acquire weapons. I agree no argument there. Where we disagree is I am telling you that Russia do not put any conditions of the use of those weapons once they are sold and the US dose. I've asked you to please show me a SINGLE example where Russia has placed restrictions on weapons it has sold to any country and of course you can't provide any such example. Just another empty head who comes online to spew ignorant nonsense. I beg go park well guy, you don't have the intellectual ability to engage me in debate.
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by DaveHarry(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
The hunter does not inform the animals, that he is coming. Are these people ready even to stop banditry and terrorism at all?
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by bjdon: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
BJanta:

And fill up its armoury with a mass of fake weapons. Those who buy from China and Russia do so because they no choice. Every nation wants to buy from the US or West. But they don't sell to every nation without appropriate conditionalities.. Check out Saudi Arabia and others.
Where is your evidence that China and Russia sell fake weapons? You do realize that ALL the freedom figthers in the 60's and 70's (Cuba, Angola, Namabia, El Savador...) where all using Russian and China weapons. The AK 47 remains till this day the most realiable automatic machine gun in service.
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by RodgersAkpafu: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
bjdon:

Exactly what have you said? You are making no sense. You say US and Russia go for countrries that seek to acquire weapons. I agree no argument there. Where we disagree is I am telling you that Russia do not put any conditions of the use of those weapons once they are sold and the US dose. I've asked you to please show me a SINGLE example where Russia has placed restrictions on weapons it has sold to any country and of course you can't provide any such example. Just another empty head who comes online to spew ignorant nonsense. I beg go park well guy, you don't have the intellectual ability to engage me in debate.
Ok
Bye bye
Re: Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits by seunayantokun(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Feeding people with deception. Bunch of rogues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opon Imo Wins UN Award Of E-learning, Creativity And Education In Estonia / Don’t Sell NLNG or other critical assets, RMAFC Advises FG / Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.