Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures (1558 Views)

Failed Project: N1.5bn Staff Pay, $496m Payout To Indian Firm Spark NASS Anger / 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by attackgat: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2022
Some members of IPOB in India decided to celebrate the New year by donating some food stuffs to an orphanage in India

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Baawaa(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2022
Charity begins at home they say,their unnamed biafrians are dying of hunger in their unnamed Biafra land

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Totilopussylick(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2022
cheesy Ipob AMAKA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Anigreat: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2022
shocked

IPOB is one of the most sensible group I have seen. So organized a group with highly intelligent people.

Even though I am a south southerners, but I buy and subscribed to IPOB's ideology.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by slimfit1(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2022
The day black people discovered cameras.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Tochj(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2022
Baawaa:
Charity begins at home they say,their unnamed biafrians are dying of hunger in their unnamed Biafra land
Igbo believes that anywhere you see yourself is home.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Yibo(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2022
cultists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2022
Terrorists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Flamees(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
slimfit1:

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by richmond500: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2022
slimfit1:
grin
Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by meccuno: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Terrorists
don't mind those Islamic terrorist. grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by tutudesz: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2022
Developer's Association of Nigeria, India Chapter doing Corporate Social Responsibility grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Emergingnation0: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Terrorists
Pained skull miner

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by thundafire: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
It seems the want India to fight for them useless cows
Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by chigator2: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Skull Miners and Jihadists are seriously pained

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Terorislam: 5:07am On Jan 05, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Terrorists
. There is no Muhammed among them, so the can never be terorist, they don't use qouran so no motivation for teror

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by richmond500: 5:13am On Jan 05, 2022
The act is commendable but its still Ipob, the terrorist group.

God bless every philanthropists

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 5:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Baawaa:

Show me the Biafran dying of hunger

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Tingotoe: 5:41am On Jan 05, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

IPOB is one of the most sensible group I have seen. So organized a group with highly intelligent people.

Even though I am a south southerners, but I buy and subscribed to IPOB's ideology.
Then you should attack the nearest police station and steal arms to further your cause
Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2022
Terorislam:
. There is no Muhammed among them, so the can never be terorist, they don't use qouran so no motivation for teror
Go check the definition of a Terrorist Group
Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Afonjakid: 6:24am On Jan 05, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
[s]Go check the definition of a Terrorist Group[/s]
The terrorists we know in Nigeria are the afonja Muslim headslammers skull miners with their counterparts in the North..Hope you have gone to the mosque to slam your afonja head on the ground this morning grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

The terrorists we know in Nigeria are the afonja Muslim headslammers skull miners with their counterparts in the North..Hope you have gone to the mosque to slam your afonja head on the ground this morning grin cheesy
Please bro, if you no go dey use your sense, is not compulsory you quote me abeg

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Afonjakid: 6:36am On Jan 05, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
[s] Please bro, if you no go dey use your sense, is not compulsory you quote me abeg[/s]
Gibberish from a skull miner who survives on mining his fellow afonja skulls.. I'm sure you are already prepared with your mining tools this morning in your Oshogbo brown roof ready to go out and mine human heads this morning..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

Gibberish from a skull miner who survives on mining his fellow afonja skulls.. I'm sure you are already prepared with your mining tools this morning in your Oshogbo brown roof ready to go out and mine human heads this morning..
I no get time for chidish talk early in the morning.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by johnmartus(m): 6:45am On Jan 05, 2022
This can't stop india police from jailing anyone that involved in drugs trafficking.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by CannibalTorment: 6:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Tochj:

Igbo believes that anywhere you see yourself is home.
Hmmmmmmm No wonder

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Gazzy88(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2022
If you like donate UN, it won't stop them from arresting you and prosecuting you tomorrow for drugs peddling.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Beremx(f): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Baawaa:
no matter how you paint the picture, you will never see IDP camps in Igbo land. We are not hungry and we won’t depend on government for food

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by SIRRITE: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Gazzy88:
If you like donate UN, it won't stop them from arresting you and prosecuting you tomorrow for drugs peddling.

VERY CORRECT.
Re: IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures by Tingotoe: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Terrorists

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Yorubas Allowed Their Son To Be Ridiculed By Shetima - Pics / Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP / Lawyer Wore Traditional Worshippers Attire To Supreme Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.