Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Advice From A Bone Doctor Or A Physiotherapist Needed Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice From A Bone Doctor Or A Physiotherapist Needed Please (198 Views)

How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist / Ever Had A Bone Dislocation? Share Your Experience With Traditional Bone Setters / Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice From A Bone Doctor Or A Physiotherapist Needed Please by Dido90: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Please I have someone who's been having pains in the leg since she fell into a deep drainage (gutter) since 2020.

I haven't seen her all the while until this festive period I met her and realized she's still having the pains. I then suggested she goes for X-Ray. She went for it yesterday and the result showed her knee bone dislocated.

Please how can this be treated? I really need your help because I want it fixed as soon as possible. I can imagine the kind of pain she's presently going through
Re: Advice From A Bone Doctor Or A Physiotherapist Needed Please by thorpido(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2022
How can you have a serious fall or knock since 2020 and continue to have pains since then and not seek proper treatment till date?

Well,with the diagnosis of a dislocation,will need to see an orthopaedic surgeon.
Re: Advice From A Bone Doctor Or A Physiotherapist Needed Please by Dido90: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2022
Alright
Thanks
Re: Advice From A Bone Doctor Or A Physiotherapist Needed Please by Sonagold: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
https://bethyherbal.com/jigsimur

Do you want to know more about the curative effective of jigsimur in treatment of all sickness? Click the above link

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your House,kitchen And TOILET Against SNAKE And Other Dangerous Reptiles / How To Get Better Sleep With Sciatica Pain / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.