Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls (772 Views)

Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed / Advice From A Bone Doctor Or A Physiotherapist Needed Please / Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls by Mike213: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2021
C
Re: Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls by RedSquid: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2021
There's two highly recommended bone doctors around Oshodi axis that even Igbobi recommend people they can't treat to... Go there don't rely on hearsay. It's not a common problem people know about. It's two ways, ask your therapist to recommend you to a bone doctor directly or find about this. It's inside Oshodi, I can't recall the bus stop but definitely any Okada rider in Oshodi can refer you...
Re: Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls by oxypressPlus: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mike213:
I sustained an bike accident at okota road. Please I am experiencing pain at my tibia leg area and can’t carry my weight on my right leg. Please what’s the solution. I have had a x ray and it didn’t detect anything.

Please what’s the fastest way to heal?? And who has experienced this before

If you have a radiologist report quote it here for us to see. After that we can advice.
Re: Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls by Mike213: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
oxypressPlus:

If you have a radiologist report quote it here for us to see. After that we can advice.

None
Re: Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls by Mike213: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
RedSquid:
There's two highly recommended bone doctors around Oshodi axis that even Igbobi recommend people they can't treat to... Go there don't rely on hearsay. It's not a common problem people know about. It's two ways, ask your therapist to recommend you to a bone doctor directly or find about this. It's inside Oshodi, I can't recall the bus stop but definitely any Okada rider in Oshodi can refer you...

I can’t even get up. The pain is excruciating
Re: Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls by oxypressPlus: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mike213:

None
Professional report is important
Re: Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls by offegas(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mike213:
I sustained an bike accident at okota road. Please I am experiencing pain at my tibia leg area and can’t carry my weight on my right leg. Please what’s the solution. I have had a x ray and it didn’t detect anything.

Please what’s the fastest way to heal?? And who has experienced this before

Please go and cast your leg, visit an orthopedic doctor or technician.
Re: Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls by RedSquid: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mike213:

That's the right place to go. Sadly I've forgotten their contact. Every Okada persons around Oshodi know them go there you will testify. I've known them. Over ten years now
Re: Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls by top1k: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Going to the spa might take to long to locate or driving to the spa will couse more stress instead of relaxation and refreshing your body.
why not book fir a professional massage therapist anywhere in the world by calling on the number five quick response.
and get a professional attending to you while you really at home.
Call big Relax for a session today.

Re: Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls by uboma(m): 6:42am On Mar 07, 2021
Mike213:

You may have a fracture, only a good X-ray carried out will reveal what kind of fracture it is.

Disregard the advice to visit traditional bone setters. Look around you for an Orthopaedic hospital, the earlier the better.

I wish you quick recovery and good health.
Re: Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls by Mike213: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
uboma:

You may have a fracture, only a good X-ray carried out will reveal what kind of fracture it is.

Disregard the advice to visit traditional bone setters. Look around you for an Orthopaedic hospital, the earlier the better.

I wish you quick recovery and good health.

Thanks uboma
Re: Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls by DyaneNollman: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Recently, more and more people are suffering from various diseases of the joints, from problems in the bones and the musculoskeletal system. This is mostly due to the unfavorable living environment, lack of vitamins and minerals in the daily diet, lack of physical activity (or vice versa in the case of injuries), bad habits, etc. I touched upon this topic because I have been suffering from joint pain for several years. And lately, it has come to the point of bone problems. The treatment I had been receiving for some time had only had a short-term effect. That's why I started looking for an experienced doctor a month and a half ago, and I found one thanks to https://www.cameronmch.com/services/orthopedics/.

(1) (Reply)

The Injury-free Vaginal Delivery Blueprint / From ED To A Soon-to-be-father: How Nairaland Changed My Story / Don't Ignore Your Liver If You Notice These 4 Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.