Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor (10761 Views)

I Will Rather Be Gutter Adviser In Lagos Than Be Abia Governor / Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Metrix147: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2022
Interpol Systems Consultant and renowned philanthropist, Sir Chikwe Udensi has declared that he wants to be governor of Abia State come 2023, ABN TV reports.

This is even as he insists that he has the drive, capacity, motive, and motivation to lead God's Own State.

"Of course, I want to be the governor of Abia State. I have the capacity, I have the drive, I have the motive, I have the motivation, I also have enough hard balls to play the hard game.

"I'm going to go for the governorship of Abia State and God willing, I will take that position and Abians will be better off for it," he said.

The APGA chieftain who spoke to newsmen in Ohafia on Monday during the pensioners and elderly persons palliatives and cash distribution organised by his non-governmental organisation, Chikwe Udensi Foundation noted that Abia has lagged behind in quality leadership, insisting that he will be in the governorship race to make the difference.

He took a swipe at the federal and state governments for not doing enough to alleviate the sufferings of the masses, accusing them of insensitivity.

Sir Udensi said the economic situation in the country is pathetic on the ground of insecurity which he said has affected every other thing in the country.

He urged the government to put its instrumentality in place to ensure that Nigerians are secured so that the economy will experience a boost again.

https://abntv.com.ng/2022/01/i-want-to-be-abia-governor-sir-chikwe-udensi-declares/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by duro4chang(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Me too.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Anigreat: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2022
shocked

I don't think there will be any governor in Abia that will be worst as Ikpeazu.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by HereAtIt(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
Interesting things don flood this year already. This is just January 4th.

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by fergie001: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I don't think there will be any governor in Abia that will be worser than Ikpeazu.
Abians said same during the tenure of "Ochendo."

Just wait for it/

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by kambili999(f): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ok. Same thieves. Nothing different. He will act all humble now and lowly, once he becomes governor, you will see something different. They should all go away abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Omicron007: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Abia people have endured roughly twenty years of under-development and stagnation.

Hope this one won't be like the kerosene selling governor?

4 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by GorillaApp(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Another mediocre. Another hardship loading

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by spydera: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
He wants to!!!
Just imagine these guys ooo.
Let those who NEED to be governors speak up now or forever lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by festacman(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Abia State has been unlucky with governors. Before campaign, they present themselves as smart, urbane and progressive minds. After election, their mediocrity mindset manifest.

I thought the ex-bank CEO Alex Otti ticks vital boxes but he seems to be having problem with
securing support of key party henchmen including Orji Kalu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Meedon: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nawa ooo

You want to be a Governor of Dogs.

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by CelestineNelson: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Best of luck oo...maybe you can change the poor under developed position of that state...

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Immorttal: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
In otherwords, you want to plough Abia with your farm tools just like your colleagues.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Sebastine1994(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anyhow people want to be leaders.

Even my dog can be government.

They say one thing and do something else
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by abobote: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Abia
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
It’s our turn OHAFIA to share Abia palliative nobody can stop Ohafia now not to rule Abia.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
God will help you make sure you do well when you get there and put people's interest at heart not your self interest
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by visijo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Small yansh de shake..

There are three views in the world, front view, back view and i loview.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Omicron007:
Abia people have endured roughly twenty years of under-development and stagnation.

Hope this one won't be like the kerosene selling governor?
They should ban any name ORJI from emerging as secondary school principal not to talk of Local Government Chairman or Governor
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Sleekfingers: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/2022/01/i-want-to-be-abia-governor-sir-chikwe-udensi-declares/

Useless state. No single tangible and meaningful development in that useless state. And dem go dey open their gutter mouths, calling lagos a slum.....

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Promise47(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lol what he means is that he wants to Loot abai state if u vote for him na u Sabi Lol grin grin grin
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
It’s our turn OHAFIA to share Abia palliative nobody can stop Ohafia now not to rule Abia.
I support OHAFIA fully.
I don't hail from Abia.
But my visit to Ohafia still resonates in me.
ABIA don suffer for ORJIs hand!
The worst is that Native doctor called T. A. ORJI who disappointed even the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by oyeb15: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
We are moving on a circle since 1999. Stealing,looting and audio development.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by STEWpid(f): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chai,,
Naija!!! I open yansh for una

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by nurez305(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Same here, I want to be Nigeria president
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Jostoman: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

ikpeazu is one of the best governor in Nigeria, it is you that needs to remove the hatred you have for him in your head.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Have you heard of T. A. ORJI. ?
It appears we forget things so fast in Nigeria?
Is it the too much Garri/FuFu people consume?
Could it be Mpkuru mmiri too?
Honestly, we just have to find out the reason.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia / Jonathan Cautions Aides Against Attacking Obasanjo / See What An Igbo Boy Invented!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.