Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift (6244 Views)

50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / See Message My Cousin Left For Me In A Pot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by Winters23: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2022
I have seen alot of family drama here on nairaland and i use to think they're all made up until it happened to me yesterday.

It have been my personal tradition to give family & friends cash gift during yuletide depending on what i can afford to give out, this season turns out to be the time i gave out the most because of the successes i recorded in business during 2021 and so i decided to share two million naira each to all immidiate family members.

It was heavy on my pocket as i was sending it out but i believe it will solve one or two problems for them.

But unfortunately one of them sent me a text message shortly after receiving the alert of N2m.

I was enraged and almost lost my cool, but as God will have it i manage to regain my sanity within a few hours.

see attached the thank you message

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by HarunaWest(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Is this real or na joke

13 Likes

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by seun9303: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2022
This is deep...

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by Orubebe01: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2022
You can redirect the money to my account. He doesn't need it

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by Romanoff(f): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2022
See Cap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by shawante(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2022
#cruise..

9 Likes

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2022
Imagine sad
So ungrateful angry

4 Likes

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by AiLife: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2022
The " Send it back please " almost off me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by Pauldollars(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Happy new year Sir. I pray that this year, you'll be endued with more visions and wisdom. Like King Solomon, may the word's you speak make people's and nations seek you to listen to you. May each step you take and every action you make and all the decisions you'll be undertaking in 2022 be divinely ordered by God with fruitful, excellent results that will make men to seek and find the God that you serve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by Uyi168: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
make una dy talk lie, una hear.

50million plus hilux kee una there

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
Winters23:
I have seen alot of family drama here on nairaland and i use to think they're all made up until it happened to me yesterday.

It have been my personal tradition to give family & friends cash gift during yuletide depending on what i can afford to give out, this season turns out to be the time i gave out the most because of the successes i recorded in business during 2021 and so i decided to share two million naira each to all immidiate family members.

It was heavy on my pocket as i was sending it out but i believe it will solve one or two problems for them.

But unfortunately one of them sent me a text message shortly after receiving the alert of N2m.

I was enraged and almost lost my cool, but as God will have it i manage to regain my sanity within a few hours.

Trust me, your over generosity to famiies will do you more harm than good. You are over doing it.

Set boundaries and be stingy for a while and see a what happens.

Bunch of ingrates.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by Amanee(f): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
This one off me grin
Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by BlackXabbath(m): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Believe this joke at your own peril.

31 Likes

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ok. You try.

Why is it everything nairalanders will doubt and condemn?

Why do you find it difficult to believe this
story or is it because he disclosed it on nairaland?

Look, there are people who do more than that but because they don't voice it, it now looks like an impossible thing to you guys.
There are people who are stinkingly rich but for security reasons, they pipe low. So
Please, you guys should drop this poverty mentality. Its 2022.

OP, I believe you. Even if it's not true now, it will soon become a reality because you have spoken the word and it must manifest for you. #positivewordsalways.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by dotuntayo: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
I appreciate your sister for being real, she is not forcing it on you however only do what you are willing and able to do. I pray God continue to bless you.
Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by TheirDad: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
you have done your own for God, just disregard the request for 50mill.

Instead of giving her fish, have you bothered to ask what business she'd like to do, ask for a business plan and if it makes sense. Give her partial funding or full funding, hopefully she'd get the SUV and make her 50mill - too easy !
Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by Dbrawllm0098(f): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Fake

3 Likes

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by emmawiz: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Make I paste aza senior man. Anything to start buisness.. 0097179965 access Bank

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
The person know the worth of his brother because the guy is loaded.

6 Likes

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by Lamanii22(f): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
As in 2m? I had to manage 20k to celebrate my daughter's mini party.. I want to have money like you o OP...

MAYBE your sis was joking though... 2m is a lot of money
Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by Daniel058(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Pauldollars:
Happy new year Sir. I pray that this year, you'll be endued with more visions and wisdom. Like King Solomon, may the word's you speak make people's and nations seek you to listen to you. May each step you take and every action you make and all the decisions you'll be undertaking in 2022 be divinely ordered by God with fruitful, excellent results that will make men to seek and find the God that you serve.
ask him if he believe in God first..

Or maybe you are working with him Sha..the Kind of Pm Op will be getting eh grin

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
@op your boy dey loyal oh, nothing is too small jah bless you 0439324345 gtbank

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
The reason I don't give isn't because there's no money, but scared to sow the seed of entitlement mentality. Once you start, get ready to finish it.

8 Likes

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by sisisioge: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Well....maybe they perceive your hustle to be illegit and knew how much you raked in. If they think you work hard for you money,they wouldnt question 2m gift. Abi you be Obi Cubana?

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by mastermaestro(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Q
AKWATGOLD1:
The person know the worth of his brother because the guy is loaded.

Now someone is viewing things from the sister's perspective. The sister felt disappointed that her "rich" brother could only send her a pittance, and expected a big thank-you. I am sure this issue didn't begin today. She must have made bigger requests which were ignored or replaced with a 'little' two million. grin
Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by ruggedtimi(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chai...she want make yanga....keep head like Hilux

4 Likes

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by mastermaestro(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lamanii22:
As in 2m? I had to manage 20k to celebrate my daughter's mini party.. I want to have money like you o OP...

MAYBE your sis was joking though... 2m is a lot of money

In a rich family, dashing out 2m may not fascinate everyone. Some may not even acknowledge it because they see much more. I am sure the sister knows that her brother could have done much more. Some would accuse her of being greedy. Well, it all depends on their relationship. From the look of things, they seem to roll well. Family is beautiful. grin

8 Likes

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by BobbieZion(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is only believable as a comedy skit.
Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by RenaissanceGuy: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
It's an insult. If I were the sister, I'd send back the ₦2M plus 50K extra. Can ₦2M buy a medium-sized turkey let alone a Christmas goat?
Jokes aside, it simply means that you recently told them how much you made and so she was expecting you give her a tithe of that amount.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Pls where can I order a brand new brother like you? Ebay, jumia or jiji?

5 Likes

Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by leomarz007: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Winters23:
I h.

Boss EPP me for small rent fee as you EPP your siblings
Access diamond 0047401847. Thanks
Re: The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
2 mill is 4K usd , it’s not much for a lot of Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife / Married and Engaged Members Thread / Best Way To Get A Divorce Done And Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.