Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night (61773 Views)

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by lereinter(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
That's not a skit

It's a fake pastor and his members

His own way of doing his thing
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by olowofariwo(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
But there are kids sitting right there
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by olowofariwo(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Never will I believe it's a skit
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by hope4nigeria(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
teemy:

Is there a way Bob has hurt you personally enough to wish him incarceration or death?
are you gay or what? Just think about it, incoming generation like your children are reading about bobriski and how aclaim how successful he is in the game of gaysm and homosexual evil and they will think he worth emulating therefore destroying unborn generation. If I'm happen to be in position of power, I will clampdown on these atrocities.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by IPIGSRHYPO: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
he gave u his name, he gave u his YouTube channel, u are so lazy that u cannot do a simple Google search or visit YouTube to verify

So he took all that time to write the post and do his research but he's just too lazy to post the original video of the one that he claimed was edited.
I'm not interested in his other videos. He needs to prove to everyone that this particular video was edited and that it was a skit.
He simply failed to do just that.

Bye.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by RichyAD(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Help2020:

Yeah i too dull.. My Father is far worse than me. I can still do better though
I did not ask for your family history
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by kinggSamuel(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
christianity is being dragged in the mud. How will they allow men like this to go without serious punishment. if a muslim tries this. about islam he will be sent to the great beyond.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Hkff: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
really
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by teemy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
hope4nigeria:
are you gay or what? Just think about it, incoming generation like your children are reading about bobriski and how aclaim how successful he is in the game of gaysm and homosexual evil and they will think he worth emulating therefore destroying unborn generation. If I'm happen to be in position of power, I will clampdown on these atrocities.

Fo the kids, good home training will guide them on the right path if done well.

On the clampdown, he is just living his life as he wills. You would do a lot of people in our county a whole lot of good clamping down on corruption
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by hope4nigeria(m): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
teemy:

Fo the kids, good home training will guide them on the right path if done well.

On the clampdown, he is just living his life as he wills. You would do a lot of people in our county a whole lot of good clamping down on corruption
if Nigerian law on homosexual are to be enforced, all of you should be killed without delay.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by teemy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
hope4nigeria:
if Nigerian law on homosexual are to be enforced, all of you should be killed without delay.

Wishing someone death just because you don't like the way they live their lives is waay out of line. I believe in live and let live. That way, we can all bring our differences to build a better world. As long as no one is harming you, live your life in peace and harmony with them.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by hope4nigeria(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
teemy:

Wishing someone death just because you don't like the way they live their lives is waay out of line. I believe in live and let live. That way, we can all bring our differences to build a better world. As long as no one is harming you, live your life in peace and harmony with them.
God himself will not hesitate to strike you with thunder like he did to Sodom. Don't allow evil to dwell among people. Is wrong, I'm not asking you to repent oh, I'm just wishing you and the like of bobriski dead so that our younger generation will stay focuse
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by GreyLaw(m): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kajaard:
Doesn't still change the fact that over 95% of pastors in Nigeria and Ghana are fake. And are only in the business for the money and free fvck they get.

95%? What an idiotic assertion. Did you do a research to come to such conclusions, or you pulled statistics from the wind?

Both you and the 10 people who liked your post unbelievable!

4 Likes

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by teemy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
hope4nigeria:
God himself will not hesitate to strike you with thunder like he did to Sodom. Don't allow evil to dwell among people. Is wrong, I'm not asking you to repent oh, I'm just wishing you and the like of bobriski dead so that our younger generation will stay focuse

Sweet dreams love.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Kajaard: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

95%? What an idiotic assertion. Did you do a research to come to such conclusions, or you pulled statistics from the wind?

Both you and the 10 people who liked your post unbelievable!

You must be very silly. You bloody sheeple. And your foolishness is why these fake pastors are milking off you lots. Now get the fvck off my mentions.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by hope4nigeria(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
teemy:

Sweet dreams love.
getat
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Jeffy1206(m): 6:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Do this against Islam and and see undecided sad
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by manduwem(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2022
I just watched the making of the video.
Sad one Sha...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQZpgfyWKqM

The link below is for the one that went viral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBHWyCsPmlw

He claims his videos are to expose fake pastors...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2UarfcBwQM
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by edoairways: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Lightway:
That's what happens when fools control social media. They won't confirm anything. Just post and believe
I was disappointed when TVC your view and the punch newspaper hurriedly carried this news
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by BobbieZion(m): 7:29am On Jan 05, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Eyaaa! Go and read the thread again.

Don't be dumb.
Worse still happen in real life,not comedy skit.
Use your six well.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by BobbieZion(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2022
Naijaolosho2:
I really don't jump to condemn or criticize because everybody is a thief just that we steal differently.

He who's without sin should cast the first stone.

"He who's without sin should cast the first stone"?
Cut that crap..... People say that to generalize doing sin and evil.
Just so that they can get away with everyday shit.
Jesus used it because he knew the hypocrisy and self- righteousness of the people.

Shall we abide in sin?
What is wrong is wrong,even if everybody is doing it. Period
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Galadimabawa: 7:51am On Jan 05, 2022
May God bless you
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Elbethel1: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2022
Thandiubani:
True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night

By Alexander Thandi Ubani

Following viral reports of a pastor bathing church members in a basin to cleanse them of evil spirits and welcome them into the new year in order to prosper, I decided to research more about the so-called pastor.

My findings

I found out that the man seen in the viral video is known as Mark Mensah, CEO of Phens Multimedia, a media organization based in Ghana. He is popularly called Pastor Blinks. I also found out that the man is not even a pastor but a skit-maker who deliberately make videos mocking pastors and the Christian faith. The videos are edited and published as if it happened in real life without any hint to viewers that it’s a skit. Many people watch the videos, curse pastors believing that what they watched actually happened.

In fact, he had in the past shared a video claiming to be a pastor and touching the private part of his members. There is also a video of him giving his so-called church members a drink from the water he used to bath. He has also appeared in a video posing as a pastor and praying for a woman’s underwear.

Sometime ago, Prophet Osei Kumchaha called on the police to arrest Mensah for ridiculing Christianity and putting out offensive contents about pastors as if it happened in real life without providing information to viewers that it was all acted. The prophet said Mensah profits by making offensive video while portraying himself as a man of God, then post the videos on his YouTube handle (hitzGH tv) for people to click, argue and make offensive comments about Christianity while he makes cool money.

I stumbled on his YouTube page where I saw him asking people if they think the video was real or acted. He then went ahead to show how he made the video. Note, this is after he had posted an edited version of the video on Facebook and raked in millions of views from people who had thought the video was real.

Conclusion

There is nothing wrong in making skits about pastors, however there should be at least a disclaimer to warn people that such sensitive videos are not real. Making such videos to ridicule, mock and misinform people about Christianity at a time they are celebrating Christmas is an evil act.

The videos misinform people, rile them against Christianity, make them question their religion, subject their faith to ridicule and incite the public against their beliefs.

Alexander Thandi Ubani
thandiubani@yahoo.com
May God bless you for this clarification
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6920220/pastor-bathes-female-church-members
May God bless you for this clarification
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Studio247: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Is this is because of money n fame

So you know that people have forgotten that their being human is a mistry , being alive is a mistry
Life in general is a mistry

We all will account for our deed inrespective of religion

Be careful how you mock any religion
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Mko123(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
aalangel:

Please there's EVERYTHING WRONG in making skits about Pastors. A thousand times wrong!!!

Hmmm
Well said my angel

1 Like

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by freshinko: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Editing ko Editing ni.. I smell cover up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / Prophet TL Kelvin In Sex Scandal, Sleeps With Married Woman / Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.