Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami (13486 Views)

Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by haslaw(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
mediainc:
Justice must take it's course, all the dead bodies must be accounted for. Nigeria can not afford to look weak, this will be suicidal... bokoharam, iswap, and other agents of darkness are watching keenly.

Very true my brother.. Nigeria cannot be made to look weak. Any evil terrorist such as Kanu, IPOB, Boko Haram, ISWAP, bandits should be made to face the full wrath of the law.

Kanu, like Hitler caused the murder of so many people and he should be made to account for his crimes

3 Likes

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by rikithor(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
FG una go play hide n seek una go tire
Loose him MNK and let him go,now!
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars very well, process driving license and vehicle papers,see our contact below
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by ablejesus26(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Daniel058:
Let Ndi Igbo go, simple

If going has anything to do with the occult taliban wannabe ipob,we are not going

Igboland says no to senseless insurrection
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by ThatFairGuy1: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
I won't tell you. NOT FROM MY MOUTH lipsrsealed
JaroMan:

How would it be a bait? Please I want to know.
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by udemzyudex(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
But have failed to consider the interest of Nigerians to name bandits as terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Brushstrokes20: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Does the lifeless scum consider the interest of Nigerians before releasing bokoharm ...

Awon eleribu gbogbo!

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by JaroMan: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I won't tell you. NOT FROM MY MOUTH lipsrsealed
You're densed.
I know you don't anything but made a vague statement.
This is how some of come here to make unfounded claims.
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by ThatFairGuy1: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
You'll be marvel. I know you don't understand and I won't tell you.

Let's see how the event unfolds. When it happens, SE go scatter.
JaroMan:

You're densed.
I know you don't anything but made a vague statement.
This is how some of come here to make unfounded claims.
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Ovamboland(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
TheDemola:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/04/malami-speaks-on-what-buharill-consider-before-granting-nnamdi-kanus-release/

The Igbo leaders didn't ask for more power plants, distribution projects, new university or technical college, or reopening of Enugu coal mine, lead and zinc deposit development.
They're only interested in release of a troublemaker causing distruption in peoples lives. Is he their errand boy?
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Ovamboland(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Just like una consider interest of Nigerians before releasing captured boko haram terrorists

We already know Kanu is a terrorist under arrest. Just like Shekau would not ne released if caught, only Kanus boys in ESN may be considered for amnesty

2 Likes

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Tingotoe: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
nairaman66:
Did he consider the interests of Nigerians before arrest? Malami you are a cow.. Buhari is more or less like you!
Yes he considered our interests and it was to jail that animal

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Ovamboland(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
michlins:
Releasing Nnamdi Kanu this year is a must. We're few months from electioneering campaigns and he will play a vital role.

However a very long and tight noose will be on his neck before that happens.

I'm not a prophet but this I have seen

The elders should have presented him to the govt when he was a fugitive from the law, then this type deal can be caught.

You don't wait until he's captured and be forming elders demanding his release. They all kept quiet when he was on the run, hence they lacked any credibility to ask for his release

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by JaroMan: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
You'll be marvel. I know you don't understand and I won't tell you.

Let's see how the event unfolds. When it happens, SE go scatter.
Lol Okoko mmadu
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
In other news federal government is yet to approve the proscription of Fulani terrorist as terrorist because there is a long due process to follow grin
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by ThatFairGuy1: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Asinwin Eda cheesy
JaroMan:

Lol Okoko mmadu
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Malawian(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kanu dey on loan to Buhari DSS. I dey sure say na even Britain loan dem the guy for sometime. Dem no fit kpai the guy.
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Lovenorth: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thank you so much our lovely Malami
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by SonOfTheRisingS: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
The cost of kidnapped of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and keeping hostage will send 99 % of Nigerian politicians and economy to graves before the end of 2022.

Challenge Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB in supreme court let see who will win.

FreeMaziNnamdiKanuNow.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Daniel058(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
ablejesus26:

If going has anything to do with the occult taliban wannabe ipob,we are not going

Igboland says no to senseless insurrection
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.
Hope you knew how it all started
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Daniel058(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
MelesZenawi:

Bye bye

You are free to leave.
are you sure?
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by od501: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
TheDemola:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/04/malami-speaks-on-what-buharill-consider-before-granting-nnamdi-kanus-release/

They are now coming to terms with the fact that they have no evidence against the man. Whether u hold him or not, the possibility that elections won't hold in the East is very high.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Germi9: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
If the South East was oil rich,he would have since been released
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by nairaman66(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tingotoe:
Yes he considered our interests and it was to jail that animal

You don’t mean it!
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by haslaw(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
od501:

They are now coming to terms with the fact that they have no evidence against the man. Whether u hold him or not, the possibility that elections won't hold in the East is very high.

Same way you nkporu miri miscreants said Anambra elections would not hold.

Who do anyhow go see anyhow. We are ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Freelance363: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
a man with no arms,no ammunition,only the truth on his lips,and u are talking about public interest in setting him free?
No soul can stop Biafra restoration....all it takes is time.
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by haslaw(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
SonOfTheRisingS:
The cost of kidnapped of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and keeping hostage will send 99 % of Nigerian politicians and economy to graves before the end of 2022.

Challenge Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB in supreme court let see who will win.

FreeMaziNnamdiKanuNow.

This one must have smoked an expired nkporu miri.

No worry, you go dey alright laslas.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by od501: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
haslaw:

Same way you nkporu miri miscreants said Anambra elections would not hold.

Who do anyhow go see anyhow. We are ready.

You are too gullible to understand why they called off the election boycott, so no need explaining.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by BoBiafra(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
Igbo:
release who from prison? kanu?
releasing that terrorist Boy is treason on it own?

Because he is the one rapeing your mothers;sisters and wives;he is the one slaughtering yall like chicken up north;he is the one stealing weapons from yall military Baracks;shooting down fighter jets;he is the one displacing yall in thousands into IDP camps ;
He is just trying to stop the people committing; all this mayhem ;that your government pardons and recruits into Nigeria army.

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Daniel058:
are you sure?

Very sure.

You guys in Ebonyi are free to go..

We no care.
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by tsinzu: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
jmoore:
Nnamdi Kanu is now being used to play chess by the FG.

I am Igbo. I don't want to go.
Nobody is forcing you to go, you're always free to remain in Nigeria if you wish but we are definitely leaving that zoo. Nothing can stop it.
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by chukel(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
In other words, MNK is not coming out. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by after4: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nwachineke, nah dem go tire las las

Jeffchibunna4:
All hail Biafra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This PIC. GEJ. / Borno Vigilance Group Kills 17 Boko Haram Fighters / Petrol Price Hike, Buhari’s 1st Year Anniversary Gift To Nigerians - Ayo Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.