Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria (55615 Views)

Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’ / Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders / Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

That is the problem of an average Nigerian. We tend to abuse, saturate and make mockery every opportunity we get.

Open say, a recharge card vending business in a location in a small street, before you say, jack 100 of Nigerians would abandon every other Business they were into, and open the same business as your in that same location, before long, everywhere would saturated and that particular kind of business killed off.

I can bet, perhaps one person cheated through this means and succeeded in seeking asylum, he started calling other people back home to come and explore the same illegal route, and now the whole mess.

Yeye people! Canada Govt should jail them before repatriation.

grin

An apt description of a people who lack innovation.

Every 500 metres street in Nigeria now has at least 20 "POS" withdrawal centres.

Even their Yahoo Yahoo format dem dey recycle am till God knows when grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by vibratingpenis: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
True

Am still waiting for you to come finish the life story of your prophet,
Or you don jakpa?
I will bring the story here so that you can finish it.

IPIGSRHYPO:
[s][/s]

I worry more about our nymphomaniac paedophile fake arse prophet mohammed, an illiterate and 1mbecile who out of hunger and opium overdose was hallucinating in a bacterial infested cave that riddled his brain causing him to be seeing one demon lunatic allah that instructed him on how to fashion our useless islam to fit his libido and penising handcraft, if not how can a normal human called mohammed be doing either of these three things; he is either penising 6 year old aisha, looking for an female infant to rape or robbing caravans on their normal trade route, just the normal islamic northern bandits, bokoharam, terrorism and kidnapper's modus operandi style. If not for the idiotic mohammed and the worthless allah the earth would have been 99% sane, islam was the starting point of insanity on this planet. Imagine our planet saw a little boy wearing some flowing blouse and pounced on him thinking it was his normal infant female ripe for raping, that is why islam is all about my prick, his prick and how many v's it can waylay, this is how mohammed and allah made it.

Even our terror manual the quoran blatantly promised us 72 virgins if we can kill our selves with bomb, depending on how many infidels you kill extracted virgins will be added but I know allah and mohammed will be quarrelling now because the virgins given to mohammed were already fingered and disvirgined by allah.

Our allah due to the disagreement cursed mohammed that made the idiot instead of respecting himself went to rape one jewish woman zainab but she poisoned him with rat poison, he died a miserable death like a rabid dog, he was convulsing, blood from his ears due to internal bleeding, tears from his eyes, cartarh from his nose and saliva gushing from his mouth. It didn't stop there, our useless prophet that was buried was exhumed and his petrifying carcass was eaten until his scrotal sack was remaining, it was the only thing that was supposed to be rescued but one of the pigs snacked on it like it was eating chin chim, now our useless prophet is some medina swine feaces and am so ashamed of islam, I swear if given a chance I'd better worship a packet of cabin than be a muslim but if my comrades notice as we are all bred from almajiri stage to be terrorists, they will cut of my head. So you see am a living walking corpse and can't save myself so I have to keep pretending until I find a country that will grant me assylum.

BYE

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Caleycash(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
They should say whatever the hell they can to leave this shiithole permanently.... very useless country!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Guyman02: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

That is the problem of an average Nigerian. We tend to abuse, saturate and make mockery every opportunity we get.

Yeye people! Canada Govt should jail them before repatriation.

You helped to install Buhari 2 times and now you want them to be repatriated to suffer your Change and Next Level with you and the terrorists you call bandits.
Very wicked boy sad

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by DabuIIIT: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
See them,afonjas. After sai babaing a dullapo on everybody,they want to run away... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nigerians and lie, don't grant them asylum,we all die here
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anyways to run away from the zoo is valid.
They were turned down because too many people have used those stories to get citizenship before.
They only just need to be more creative.

1 Like

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Promise47(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Me too I want to Japa but to USA because of my boxing Carrera US is more better Canada is Good but I prefer USA

1 Like

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Amodi470(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Please some body should help me i want to move to Canada and I don't have money
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Bigchristo: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
EcoBrick:
Continued...

Everything they said about Nigeria is true, use whatever means possible to escape the wrath’s of our bad leadership and wicked government, those of you criticizing them for using these things to seek asylum in Canada have you asked yourselves a question? Can you speak against Herdsmen in this country Without being killed or witch hunt by the government? I mean check Sunday Igboho see Nnamdi Kanu what was their crimes? You people better wake up and start taking responsibilities of how we can fix this country rather then criticizing those who flee the country seeking a better life, yesterday I read a news from this same Nairaland about A village in Edo state being invade by herdsmen its gradually spreading to everywhere

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Elsueno: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Have money or talent ma people, Countries with willingly look for u to offer citizenship just so u could invest or share ur talent.

I am just too lazy for all these asylum bullshyt...if I get tired I would just go to Japan for holiday grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by BosseJ: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Aidejay:

BUHARI EFFECT!

so the japa don reach an extent wey people dey lie to Canadian authorities that they are gay aka bob very risky so that canada can give them asylum.

Not necessarily. The Canada Express Entry programme was introduced in 2015. That is the reason for the dramatic increase.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Nope

I beg where did your leaders come from? Are they from another country or planet?
Your leaders are a true representation of the people in the country. Your leadership is a microcosm of what you are.
Remove all the present leaders today and replace them with youths on NL, activists, and other ordinary Nigerians and I can guarantee you that it will be the same or even worse.
The fact of the matter is that the average Nigerian is greedy, selfish and have very little concern about their larger community, they care mostly about themselves.
Until you have a large part of your society who actually cares more about othere/community than themselves, you will continue to have the kind of leadership that you have now.
It's not rocket science, it's simple logic.
The only truth alive.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by roybushh(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Welcome to Canada.
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Ade3131: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
LettyLayo:
Hello everyone,
Pls if you know any who graduated from any public university without a job in that last 2 years

Judith.b.ukeyima@gmail.com

Name:
Phone number:
Email:
School:
Course:

Do spread this message to other groups so that others may benefit thank you

What do you have on offer for them?

4 Likes

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Joseph08(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anything to leave the shithole Corntree Nigeria is a welcome development tongue
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by SIRKAY98(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
This was why canada delayed all apllications submitted at their vfs offices for almost a year now! what a shame.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
EcoBrick:
Continued...

Mr. Igwe's story does not and cannot hold one drop of water....

How did Danladi trace him to Lagos State of all places?

He recognised his voice from the phone?

They only burnt his farm but not kill him and fled away with bikes?

They burnt his generator and did not hurt him?

Most Nigerians lack logical reasoning else we would not be where we are as a family, individual and nation....

The Yoruba guy who supposedly fled the North could not go to any of the Western States but could flee to Canada...

They will make it more difficult to relocate this year...

18 Likes

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by arthurndur(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Could someone please link me on how to get genuine "work from home jobs with reliable companies" within and outside Nigeria.
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Desperate times require desperate measures thanks to Senile daddy in Aso rock.
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Focusmind: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Greater percentage of my professional colleagues have all left for Canada. My WhatsApp group chats have more of numbers that starts with +1 (000) than 080. My wife is pushing so hard for this but I am not moved. Friends over there thinks that I am insane to have remained here after the pressure.

9 Likes

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Everybody is abandoning the corrosive Zoo before it contaminate them with its infections..

1 Share

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Wrecxman(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
We must think the Canadians are foolish.

The same 9ja that Canadian citizens are enjoying all year summer, relaxing at choice locations all over the country, holding choice positions in blue chip companies, etc.
I dare say they even have more info about the hot spots in Nigeria and can advise accordingly more than the 'Japa candidates"...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by planetx: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Life is tough in Naija so can't blame anyone lying to get asylum.
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bro who's gon read all these shits angry
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by occam(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

Mr. Igwe's story does not and cannot hold one drop of water....

How did Danladi trace him to Lagos State of all places?

He recognised his voice from the phone?

They only burnt his farm but not kill him and fled away with bikes?

They burnt his generator and did not hurt him?

Most Nigerians lack logical reasoning else we would not be where we are as a family, individual and nation....

The Yoruba guy who supposedly fled the North could not go to any of the Western States but could flee to Canada...

They will make it more difficult to relocate this year...

That Danladi story was funny and full of crap. How can a Fulani herdsman trace you from Delta to Lagos and destroy your generator?

They tell lies believing everyone is a fool like them too.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Bar1941(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
The writer should have channel more attention on the reason they are leaving rather than why they are claiming asylum.

And for those writing rubbish and blaming them, I am sure if you had one tenth of the opportunity they had for migrating from the jungle, you would have done long ago.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Focusmind:
Greater percentage of my professional colleagues have all left for Canada. My WhatsApp group chats have more of numbers that starts with +1 (000) than 080. My wife is pushing so hard for this but I am not moved. Friends over there thinks that I am insane to have remained here after the pressure.

My broda...

You better move now with your family...not for the sake of urself...but for the sake of your children.... Whatever opportunity u wanna get in this country require strong connection...

Move now and very soon they will thank you for the opportunity

Think abt it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Golan007: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bigchristo:
Everything they said about Nigeria is true, use whatever means possible to escape the wrath’s of our bad leadership and wicked government, those of you criticizing them for using these things to seek asylum in Canada have you asked yourselves a question? Can you speak against Herdsmen in this country Without being killed or witch hunt by the government? I mean check Sunday Igboho see Nnamdi Kanu what was their crimes? You people better wake up and start taking responsibilities of how we can fix this country rather then criticizing those who flee the country seeking a better life, yesterday I read a news from this same Nairaland about A village in Edo state being invade by herdsmen its gradually spreading to everywhere

When you go to Canada go and be preaching the same sermon Kanu was preaching but in the Canadian context and tell us how free you would be.

6 Likes

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Limassol(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Nope

I beg where did your leaders come from? Are they from another country or planet?
Your leaders are a true representation of the people in the country. Your leadership is a microcosm of what you are.
Remove all the present leaders today and replace them with youths on NL, activists, and other ordinary Nigerians and I can guarantee you that it will be the same or even worse.
The fact of the matter is that the average Nigerian is greedy, selfish and have very little concern about their larger community, they care mostly about themselves.
Until you have a large part of your society who actually cares more about othere/community than themselves, you will continue to have the kind of leadership that you have now.
It's not rocket science, it's simple logic.
Are you in particular greedy and selfish? let's start here.
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by BruncleZuma: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Just like the Chess Prodigy kid's parents claiming Boko Haram dey chase dem...what's wrong would always be wrong my fellow Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Newboss(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Fûck them with dick for two months to confirm their gay status.

Yeye people.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland / Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki / My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.