Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria (55581 Views)

Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’ / Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders / Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
LettyLayo:
Hello everyone,
Pls if you know any who graduated from any public university without a job in that last 2 years

Judith.b.ukeyima@gmail.com

Name:
Phone number:
Email:
School:
Course:

Do spread this message to other groups so that others may benefit thank you
What is it about

1 Like

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by muheeb01(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hmmm they want greener pastures but it's unfortunate...they shouldnt give up and go through normal process
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
gypsey:
got me laughing grin his generator was burnt by Danladi now Danladi will find him when they deport him.

They were all clearly lying and ruined it for genuine asylees.

That's a good excuse to use .... lolz
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Rick9(m): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Nope

I beg where did your leaders come from? Are they from another country or planet?
Your leaders are a true representation of the people in the country. Your leadership is a microcosm of what you are.
Remove all the present leaders today and replace them with youths on NL, activists, and other ordinary Nigerians and I can guarantee you that it will be the same or even worse.

The fact of the matter is that the average Nigerian is greedy, selfish and have very little concern about their larger community, they care mostly about themselves.

Until you have a large part of your society who actually cares more about othere/community than themselves, you will continue to have the kind of leadership that you have now.
It's not rocket science, it's simple logic.
Thank you!!! Finally someone has spoken the gospel truth.
Leaders are from the larger society and their tenure in office is for a limited time.
Go to our universities and observe how student politicians behave and you will be scared of the future.
At the Bolded that is just the main problem I have keenly observed.
The concept of the altruism and the greater good is alien to the average Nigerian.
That's the reason I don't like this country coz of the way people misbehave here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by ebufa: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=Bashir75 post=109078106][/quote]

aboki go and sniff glue or soak away pit, your greedy fathers completely destroyed this nation...shameless illiterates!
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Selfmotivated: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
SANDAT:

Thank you very much. For the first time I have come across a Nigerian who shares the same opinion as I do on Nigeria's predicament. We kept on blaming our leaders for every wrong within our country forgetting that they are a good representation of who we are as a Society. We mostly do not stick to rules but want things to change for the better. The desired change we want in Nigeria should start from us otherwise our situation will only get worse.
Aptly stated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by FireRain: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Nope

I beg where did your leaders come from? Are they from another country or planet?
Your leaders are a true representation of the people in the country. Your leadership is a microcosm of what you are.
Remove all the present leaders today and replace them with youths on NL, activists, and other ordinary Nigerians and I can guarantee you that it will be the same or even worse.
The fact of the matter is that the average Nigerian is greedy, selfish and have very little concern about their larger community, they care mostly about themselves.
Until you have a large part of your society who actually cares more about othere/community than themselves, you will continue to have the kind of leadership that you have now.

God will bless you exceedingly and abundantly above your desires.

Thank you!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
FireRain:

God will bless you exceedingly and abundantly above your desires.

Thank you!!!

Same to you too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by wiseone28: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Amodi470:
Please some body should help me i want to move to Canada and I don't have money
Swim through the Atlantic ocean..

Not far if you can swim

1 Like

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is Kind of lies they lie just because they wants to leave the shore of Nigeria.

This must be why Trump asked Buhari about Christians persecution in Nigeria.

Imagine Christian persecution, where?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by iamme1234(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
This format don cast naaaa
It gained attentions 2013 now oyinbo self don sabiiii d format.

1 Like

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Bluntemperor: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Aidejay:

. The way you hit the nail on the head. e be like say the matter touch you small.

The OP has delved into this Canadian issues well but with few exceptions or forgotten serious FACTS:
-Canada has 90% Land mostly Un-Occupied and inhabitable due to heavy- Snow that no man can stay,yet the rest of the 10 % are very Productive Citizens and that is why you don't go to Canada without being at your BEST-
-if you are not a technocrats or well-read or Skillful Professional,you are just going to be a Security gate person.
-You must hold the Canadian Certificates for you to be relevant as they cherished their Universities and Colleges and are one of the Best in the World.
-The same way American valued their own Certificates from their Universities,is same in Canada and even similar in many respect.
So for someone who have been exposed to 7-years life in Canada and deporting such back to Nigeria is like coming to suffer and that is why Nigerians do everything possible ( mostly illegal,big,big lies) to remain there but do you blame them! Who no like better thing!

4 Likes

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by iamme1234(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Joseph08:

Even if I'm in Nigeria I'm better than you.

Mind you have travelled out of Nigeria and experienced life, so if I don't travel again I don't mind OK.

I did a postgraduate course in UK.

If you need evidence I can proudly show you OK Animal like you.

Dont show him
He might hack you trust no one in this buhari regime.....
Don't argue with a less privileged bro

1 Like

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by iamme1234(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Joseph08:

Even if I'm in Nigeria I'm better than you.

Mind you have travelled out of Nigeria and experienced life, so if I don't travel again I don't mind OK.

I did a postgraduate course in UK.

If you need evidence I can proudly show you OK Animal like you.

Dont show him
Don't argue with a less privileged

1 Like

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Ekpekus(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
gypsey:
Not when it comes to dealing with nigerians, No way!
All men are entitled to their opinions and biases.
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Joseph08(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
iamme1234:

Dont show him
Don't argue with a less privileged

You're sensible my guy.
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by LLiKYekoba: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
But why are yorubas running away from a government they voted in power? grin

Helinues, seunmsg, alexis11, omoharry, richmond500 can you answer?
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by yetty002: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
CSTRR:
When people are entering Canada and UK like ice cream through tech everyday from Nigeria.

Build a relevant 21st century skill and the world will open to you.

If you want to Japa and you can't afford school, go and learn tech and gain some experience in Nigeria, and then apply through their tech scheme.

That is how to plan and move.
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by yetty002: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
[Please how and where can I learn the tech you talked aboutquote author=yetty002 post=109086258][/quote]
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by yetty002: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Please what is tech and how can I get itquote author=CSTRR post=109077573]When people are entering Canada and UK like ice cream through tech everyday from Nigeria.

Build a relevant 21st century skill and the world will open to you.

If you want to Japa and you can't afford school, go and learn tech and gain some experience in Nigeria, and then apply through their tech scheme.

That is how to plan and move.[/quote]
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Hkff: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
If the citizens can wake up one day and get a house mortgage car loan even menial jobs to sustain themselves and their family guaranteed security basic amenities good health steady power their won’t be point denying their home for another world

Now are we going to blame these people or the useless government
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Nope

Nobody really has the data for who cares more about XYZ.... don't assume!!!!! you are not in everyone's head!!!!

As it stands, the cost of running for XYZ post is too high for a relevant number of people....as for those that have the money for financing these things, they may not care... about this or that..

It's by chance that a relevant number of people that care will also have the money to finance .... sometimes, the absence of money to finance anything at all affects the care for XYZ..... which is a human thing.

Every nation on Earth is just formed by humans that just exist..... we are not meant for any specific purpose..... we're into more than madness.
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by xeju: 12:18am On Jan 05, 2022
Aidejay:

The only thing worse than a liar is a liar that's also a hypocrite! ...

so the homosexuality thing that Nigerians are so disgusted about is what some are using as scope to seek asylum to enter canada.

LOL!
advise for people wey never marry
https://www.nairaland.com/6923477/dont-marry-pastor-advise-women#109074074
Exactly my thoughts. We're very wicked people sha. They are depriving homosexuals the right to stay legally in Nigeria but want to enter other countries as homosexuals. Thunder fire their blokos
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by akigbemaru: 2:34am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by mixta140: 3:12am On Jan 05, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Nope

God will bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Afritop(m): 4:44am On Jan 05, 2022
If they are desperate going to Canada. They should go and slap soldier or bite RRS OP-MESA. And come back in clutches with video evidence of the responded assault meted on them. sad
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Kelechi009: 6:29am On Jan 05, 2022
SIRKAY98:
This was why canada delayed all apllications submitted at their vfs offices for almost a year now! what a shame.

Please kindly tell me more about this.

Was this for Visiting Visa?
Or student Visa?

Or Spousal Visa?
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by hinograce: 6:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Asylum or seeking refuge as a refugee is not a bad thing. The country of Nigeria has made people refugees in Thier country. So you can blame anyone seeking for asylum in Canada. Canada is much safer and secure. Well if you want to be financially free and goto Canada as a big man.
Re: Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria by Amodi470(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2022
wiseone28:
Swim through the Atlantic ocean..

Not far if you can swim

Even if I sneak in they'll deport me, I want to enter legally Please help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Accident On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Passengers Feared Dead After. Photos / Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland / Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.