Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son (36259 Views)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by everythinggirly(f): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
She no dey carry last jare.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Limew: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
undecided
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Blaqroman0000: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Who cares

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Onelove508: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
This man seems not to care about his first son with that mad woman.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by MajohBankz: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
That was an epic reply
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by babzo(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Carry on abeg....let haters hate....
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by barcaboi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Digmygold:
Shameless husband snatcher
So the man shouldn’t move on after his toxic relationship? Ok

7 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by gassbee: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Digmygold:
she is more prefarable to that toxic woman

6 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by topekka(f): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
wonderful people
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Onelove508:
This man seems not to care about his first son with that mad woman.
must you call her mad? Where is the first son at fault in all these?

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Phock2sweet: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
See as she open her big Toto down....damn

1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
gassbee:
she is more prefarable to that toxic woman
until he cheats on her. I am strictly averse to cheating men.

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
barcaboi:

So the man shouldn’t move on after his toxic relationship? Ok
his relationship turned toxic after he cheated on his first wife.

Though Tonto should have reacted with dignity and left the man alone, I think a cheating love rat deserves no respect.

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by DarkJeddi(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
ZManas:
Husband snatcher jatijati
Digmygold:
Lol..

You mean..

The 30 seconds man?

That one na husband..

Make she dey manage am like that..

Toto Decay..

Prefer men wey go dey give her KPOKPO.. undecided
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by DarkJeddi(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
AdaNri1:
Did he say he was at fault?

He done change to her?
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by adedayoa2(f): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
For una mind, una dey pepper Tonto.

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by mybiz234: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Digmygold:

Tonto Dike never wanted him and someone who wanted him collected him.

Don't forget that tonto called him a 1 minute man. So, she never wanted him. She was just managing him.

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Agugbadin: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
How come science and technology news don't make front page but useless news about useless actress and their partners that can never add value to the life of any Nairaland comtinue to make from page, if this did not stop I think is time to quit this platform and stop seeing mediocrity.

4 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by phemmyfour: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
She'll soon get bored.... after 5yrs, see finish go enter you LL start noticing his big head n small P
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by mybiz234: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
Who she come dey try pepper?
Must everything be on social media?!

What makes you think he/she wants to pepper somebody?
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Digmygold:
When Eniko Parrish snatched Kevin Hart from Torrei, she thought she had all it took to keep him, until he cheated on her. You loose them how you got them.

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by decasey(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Digmygold:
cry cry cry cry way bucket grin grin. This is new year, mind ur business and be productive.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Onelove508: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
AdaNri1:

U misunderstood me sis.

Calling her mad is just what she is. Everybody plus Tonto herself knows she is crazy.

I'm not blaming the poor boy for anything. I'm just surprised the father doesn't seems to bother himself associating with him; I can't stay for this long without making efforts to be involved in my chilli's upbringing irrespective of my query with the mother.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by biggie73(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Digmygold:
...don't call her negative names. Toto didn't want a 1 min husband, so a lady who wants a 10 sec guy grabs him..That's life.

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Ashirioluwa: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Husband snatcher
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by adams345(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chop life 2022 churchhill

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Fashionista01(f): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Rosy Muerer should please give King Tonto breathing space.

Before she will start having shortage of breath.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Onelove508:

U misunderstood me sis.

Calling her mad is just what she is. Everybody plus Tonto herself knows she is crazy.

I'm not blaming the poor boy for anything. I'm just surprised the father doesn't seems to bother himself associating with him; I can't stay for this long without making efforts to be involved in my chilli's upbringing irrespective of my query with the mother.
lol, though I disagree that Tonto is mad. I think she’s a product of her environmental upbringing. She is a lesson to us would’ve be and are parents. We should raise our kids better.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by ELgordo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hmmmmmm ....some pipu bodi go dey pepper dem ....no be lie.... ovoko!!!
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Htt0: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Oko oloko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her Birthday &10th Wedding Anniversary With Abiodun Abina / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Shape Revealing Outfit (photos) / Wizkid, Burna Boy Link Up At Dior Fashion Show (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.