Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected (34768 Views)

Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status / Npower: What To Do If Your Status Shows Paid But No Alert Received / N- Power: What Is Your Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected by Springboot: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Charly500:
Goodevening Ezenwa, i have someone who is under the non graduate category, she didnt do the physical verification , but her bank details have been validated.

Her payroll initially was showing September pending, but some few days ago it changed to processing, will she be paid?.

Fortunately for the person, the answer is yes. She will be paid

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected by Teejay13(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
zeeace:
What about does who were not selected for physical screening. Will they still make the second batch.? Mine still showing u wasn't shortlisted yet. Any hope for batch b.

Please OP respond to this.
Re: If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected by Desammyst(m): 12:40am On Jan 06, 2022
Does it mean some people have done physical verification in anticipation to being selected for Batch C2?
Re: If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected by nauttyn(m): 6:29am On Jan 06, 2022
Please what about the non-graduate category
N-Creative to be precise?
Re: If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected by murtala7435: 6:50am On Jan 06, 2022
You mean the batch C who were not selected in C1 should now check their dashboard
Re: If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected by Samkent(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2022
Please what’s their login website now?
Re: If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2022
This guy just wakes up everyday and types whatever comes to his mind. BS�
Re: If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected by Amsty: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2022
Kaybae:
I never see October oooo,

Which bank are you using?
Re: If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected by GetMeRight: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

[s] Please if you are an Npower Batch C Volunteer and you have not done physical verification, please you are not entitled to payment, payment is only for Npower volunteers that have successfully completed their physical verification.

Npower volunteers under the non graduate category that have not been posted and are yet to undergo their training are also not entitled to payment, Npower non graduate volunteers will be paid when they have been posted and have commenced work at their places of apprenticeship and training,
[/s] duration of camp training is three months after which the non graduates are to commence apprenticeship which will last for nine months.

You are very wrong and now, I know that most of your posts here are based on your personal opinions and conjectures.
My niece I was helping with Non Graduate application didn't go for physical verification, wasn't deployed too.
Her physical verification status on her profile is showing PENDING.
Her payment status first displayed PROCESSING but later changed to FAILED! So, I stopped checking it.
Just yesterday, I checked it again and saw PAID for September stipend! So, I called her to confirm if she received credit alert which she replied YES. She said that she didn't know where the money came from, I had to explain to her about the programme she did biometric for.

Charly500:
Goodevening Ezenwa, i have someone who is under the non graduate category, she didnt do the physical verification , but her bank details have been validated.

Her payroll initially was showing September pending, but some few days ago it changed to processing, will she be paid?.

Going by my experience concerning that of my niece, she will get paid eventually.
Re: If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected by GetMeRight: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
21savages:
HABA u still dey pray for this kind offer..pray for better job

You can get your name slotted in and be using the stipend to catch cruise. Many federal and state workers are beneficiaries too, I know a lots of them.

1 Like

Re: If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected by GetMeRight: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kolenda:
Please sir, I'm in the non graduate category. I was paid September stipend but I wasn't paid for October. I have not been posted also. What is the way forward?

Personally, I don't know but you will be getting alerts for the number of months it was stated that you will get it. No non graduate has received October stipend yet.

1 Like

Re: If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected by TicketGreen: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

If you are an Npower Batch C Volunteer under the graduate category and during the last physical verification your status was showing applicant, but now it has changed to beneficiary, please be rest assured that you will be selected for Npower Batch C2.

All Npower Batch C Volunteers have been advised to always check their NPower NASIMS deployment and verification status for updates.

Please if you are an Npower Batch C Volunteer and you have not done physical verification, please you are not entitled to payment, payment is only for Npower volunteers that have successfully completed their physical verification.

Npower volunteers under the non graduate category that have not been posted and are yet to undergo their training are also not entitled to payment, Npower non graduate volunteers will be paid when they have been posted and have commenced work at their places of apprenticeship and training, duration of camp training is three months after which the non graduates are to commence apprenticeship which will last for nine months.
Please has payment stop? It's closed to a week since it has started and a chunk of people are yet to receive
Re: If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected by Charly500(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
GetMeRight:

You are very wrong and now, I know that most of your posts here are based on your personal opinions and conjectures.
My niece I was helping with Non Graduate application didn't go for physical verification, wasn't deployed too.
Her payment status first displayed PROCESSING but later changed to FAILED! So, I stopped checking it.
Just yesterday, I checked it again and saw PAID for September stipend! So, I called her to confirm if she received credit alert which she replied YES. She said that she didn't know where the money came from and if had to explain to her about the programme she did biometric for.

Going by my experience concerning that of my niece, she will get paid eventually.

Thanks Alot

1 Like

Re: If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected by Charly500(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2022
GetMeRight:

Just yesterday, I checked it again and saw PAID for September stipend! So, I called her to confirm if she received credit alert which she replied YES. She said that she didn't know where the money came from, I had to explain to her about the programme she did biometric for.

This is to confirm that, that my person who didnt do the physical verification was paid september lastnite under the non graduate category

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jobs Posted On LINKEDIN / Super-Moderator Who Defeats Scammers & Spammers / Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.