Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Want To Learn How To Make 3D Animations, Whiteboard Videos Etc With Your Phone? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Want To Learn How To Make 3D Animations, Whiteboard Videos Etc With Your Phone? (135 Views)

FREE GRAPHIC DESIGN/ANIMATIONS TRAINING On Whatsapp / How To Create 3D Animations Video With Your Phone / Learn How To Make 3D Animation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Learn How To Make 3D Animations, Whiteboard Videos Etc With Your Phone? by jamesacademy: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hi, My name is James Akintola and i want to introduce you to the ultimate content creation course. This course is free until for the next 24 hours after which the price goes back to #10,000. The first 100 persons to sign up for this course also get access to my basic print on demand course for free.

In the ultimate content creation course you will learn:

How to make whiteboard explainer videos

How to make 3d animation videos with your phone

How to edit your images professionally on your phone

How to edit videos like a pro on your phone

How to design any graphic on your phone

How to create custom stickers for whatsapp

How to be a better content writer

How to make moving pictures on your phone

How to make animated text on your phone

and much more.
Be part of the first 100 persons to sign up for this training by sending me a message on whatsapp on +2348067997532. Get a preview of this course by clicking on this link. https:///free-content-creator-course

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2022 Physics Simplified / Urgent Information Needed / Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.