Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Urgent Information Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Information Needed (134 Views)

Cost Of Living For International Students In Brazil: Information Needed / Information Needed On University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Studies / URGENT INFORMATION For 2018 Prospective Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Information Needed by Harmeed: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hello guys, please I have something which I would like to clear. I believe that I would get help on this forum.The problem is:I just gained admission into a federal University in country,and the thing is that, my name all documents I possess is written as Adewale Abdul-wadood Eniola (including birth certificate,O-level and NIN slip) but registered during utme and post utme as Adewale Abdulwadood Eniola ( the middle name is present without the hyphen).Although,I've done online clearance and it remains physical clearance.But,I'm not worried with that.What I'm worried about is [I]the future [/I] , won't this affect me during final year period? will the certificate be ascribed to me after graduating?please help me!!!! Won't employers think I'm not the owner of my certificate due to the absence of the *hyphen* in my middle name? Please,I need any useful contribution stemimg from experience on this crucial matter?

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Polytechnic HND Admission Form For Full-time And Part-time / Sanwo-olu Gives Hope, Offers Lifeline For Two Out-of-school Girls / International Students Global Scholarship At Lund University Sweden 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.