Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister (7118 Views)

Selena Gomez Spotted Kissing Rema At His Concert In Los Angeles (Video) / AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by Permesso: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
moonbyte25:
Netizens have descended on veteran actress Kate Henshaw after she was spotted kissing a popular Nigerian lesbian.

Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim’s sister, Uyai, who is trending after calling out her ex-lesbian partner for domestic abuse, has been spotted kissing Henshaw.

A photo of the two locking lips has hit the web following Uyai’s trending issue with her ex, Amara the Lesbian.

Uyai took to social media Monday and shared chilling details of abuse she alleges she suffered during their relationship.

She claims during their time together, Amara was having anger issues and took out her anger on her and their threes**me partner many times.

As this story trends, a naughty netizen has dropped a photo showing Kate Henshaw landing a hot kiss on Uyai.

The photo of the two locking lips has gone viral and drawn reactions from shocked netizens.

According to some fans, Henshaw is probably a lesbian which is why she’s not married and in no relationship at age 50!

Another said she’s not surprised at all – she’s always known Kate is a lesbian!

Check out the kissing photo below and some reactions…

Source: https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/its-obvious-shes-a-lesbian-fans-drag-kate-henshaw-after-being-spotted-kissing-nse-ikpe-etims-lesbian-sister/
but na only peck na. Naija people like wahala. Dragging people to the mud Kai.
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by Ivory6(f): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is an old pics naw,
Online diggers association
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by ShaqFu: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Na WA oh. Imagine Kate kissing a known lesbian. This is becoming unbecoming.
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by ShaqFu: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ivory6:
This is an old pics naw,
Online diggers association
Old pics or not, one shouldn't be seen frolicking with a known lesbian.
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by Kingcalls: 1:30am On Jan 05, 2022
Finquas:
People should mind their buzyness na. Abi na dia kiss grin

Grow up kiddo
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by Ivory6(f): 2:25am On Jan 05, 2022
ShaqFu:
Old pics or not, one shouldn't be seen frolicking with a known lesbian.[color=#006600][/color]

If you don't know, they make great friends,one of the most kindhearted,
But it's non of my biz,
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by akinmusi(m): 3:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Always a bad one go sha come from a family
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by Legend44(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2022
Why are some nairalanders so dumb... Look closely at the picture she gave her a kiss on her cheek na. Nawa oh
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by ShaqFu: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2022
Ivory6:

If you don't know, they make great friends,one of the most kindhearted,
But it's non of my biz,
Stop generalizing. I know girls who aren't lesbians who are very good friends.
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by BanevsJoker(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2022
That's not Kate Henshaw.
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by BigYash: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Womenarespecial:

Most people don't understand that it's very normal for a woman to Kiss or Hug another woman as a form of affection… irrespective of their sexual orientation..
What are you even saying? Is that what makes women special?
Rubbish!
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by MoneyGoDrop: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Stupid people everywhere. These women turn gay once they realise that they can't keep a man.
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by FarahAideed: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2022
There is one hairstyle that makes me suspect any girl of being a lesbian and Kate henshaw dey wear am
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by Arrowss(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2022
I like Kate well as an artiste, I use her as example many times, but this one that she has done have make me leave her be, my eyes on her as a good model is away from her henceforth, it's sad, just like Tonto dike and ASA too are gone, she is gone too henceforth, I observe the picture well, zoomed it, I discovered she was on mask and she side pecked the lady, but the closeness and the way she held the head of the lady is out of place, if one is to peck another, common, we know how it's done, not like this, this is to intimate, with a lesbian, nah nah nah, am out. She fumbled real big time, I leave her in peace.
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by princeemmma(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2022
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

every gal has a little touch of lesbianism inside dem

that y u see dem hug their self, tap their ass,even lip kiss each others and see no wrong about it

I remember my best friend (joy ) DAT year, will see her fellow woman and b calling her names like

Darling
sweetheart
honey and stuff like DAT...(to her fellow woman) and i begin to Wonder..

me wey b guy man and her bestie 4 DAT matter.. she go de call me names like

big head...
open teeth
he goat (bcus of my beards)

is later I discovered DAT it is in deir nature

my fellow guy go call me "Darling" I no go use blow commot him teeth,talk more of kiss
lmfaoooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by ghettochild(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2022
moonbyte25:
Netizens have descended on veteran actress Kate Henshaw after she was spotted kissing a popular Nigerian lesbian.

Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim’s sister, Uyai, who is trending after calling out her ex-lesbian partner for domestic abuse, has been spotted kissing Henshaw.

A photo of the two locking lips has hit the web following Uyai’s trending issue with her ex, Amara the Lesbian.

Uyai took to social media Monday and shared chilling details of abuse she alleges she suffered during their relationship.

She claims during their time together, Amara was having anger issues and took out her anger on her and their threes**me partner many times.

As this story trends, a naughty netizen has dropped a photo showing Kate Henshaw landing a hot kiss on Uyai.

The photo of the two locking lips has gone viral and drawn reactions from shocked netizens.

According to some fans, Henshaw is probably a lesbian which is why she’s not married and in no relationship at age 50!

Another said she’s not surprised at all – she’s always known Kate is a lesbian!

Check out the kissing photo below and some reactions…

Source: https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/its-obvious-shes-a-lesbian-fans-drag-kate-henshaw-after-being-spotted-kissing-nse-ikpe-etims-lesbian-sister/

Kiss that is a common n popular way of greeting here in SA.
Naija una brains need update
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by EmmySparky(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is a peck na...when is that romantic.... some people eh and their nonsense views
Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by Jeon(f): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

every gal has a little touch of lesbianism inside dem

that y u see dem hug their self, tap their ass,even lip kiss each others and see no wrong about it

I remember my best friend (joy ) DAT year, will see her fellow woman and b calling her names like

Darling
sweetheart
honey and stuff like DAT...(to her fellow woman) and i begin to Wonder..

me wey b guy man and her bestie 4 DAT matter.. she go de call me names like

big head...
open teeth
he goat (bcus of my beards)

is later I discovered DAT it is in deir nature

what can you say about this guy's Takes Majorly High Cut Bubble Bath?

WELCOME TO AFRICA NIGERIA WHERE WOMEN ARE ALWAYS CRITICIZE FOR THE MOVEMENT OF MOSQUITO angry

1 Like

Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by Jeon(f): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
ghettochild:

Kiss that is a common n popular way of greeting here in SA. Naija una brains need update
no mind them... na sabi sabi dy worry them.

1 Like

Re: Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister by Ivory6(f): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
ShaqFu:
Stop generalizing. I know girls who aren't lesbians who are very good friends.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Did I generalise all girls young man?
I just said they make cool friends, I didn't generalised it, undecided undecided undecided
You can have it your way,I am right, you are right, everyone is right, so can I eat in peace now??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Yao Nice, Model Whose MASSIVE Butt Is Breaking Instagram (photos+video) / Ladies Are Going All Out To Deceive Men. Pls Be Careful [see Pix] / London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.