Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

You’re Behind Banditry, Matawalle’ll Not Resign, APC Replies PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Behind Banditry, Matawalle’ll Not Resign, APC Replies PDP (251 Views)

Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign / APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Behind Banditry, Matawalle’ll Not Resign, APC Replies PDP by wwwihy: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
The All Progressive Congress Zamfara State chapter has kicked against the PDP’s call on Governor Bello Matawalle to resign, saying that the opposition party was behind banditry in the state.

Addressing journalists at the APC headquarters in Gusau, the Publicity Secretary of the party, Alhaji Yusuf Idris, said the PDP was solely behind banditry activities in the state as most of their members were involved in mining activity which was not responsible for banditry.

Idris said the mining activity that was viewed as a major reason for banditry in the state was controlled by the majority of the PDP stalwarts in the state including General Aliyu Mohammed Gusau.

He said, “General Aliyu Gusau, who is the biological father of Mahdi Aliyu Gusau, the current PDP leader in the state, controlled over 70 per cent of the mining licenses before they were revoked by the Federal Government.

“One will be left with no option but to believe that, Aliyu Gusau and other PDP stalwarts were behind banditry in Zamfara because their mining sites were never attacked by bandits.

“Similarly, he (Aliyu Gusau) and other PDP members have never come to the state to sympathise with the government and people of the state whenever there was bandits attack.

“The reason why the PDP is not happy with the feat being attained by the Governor and the APC in addressing insecurity in the state is because they are the ones behind the criminals, thus fighting bandits is like fighting the PDP in the state.”

https://punchng.com/youre-behind-banditry-matawallell-not-resign-apc-replies-pdp/
Re: You’re Behind Banditry, Matawalle’ll Not Resign, APC Replies PDP by Xscape1993(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
APC is evil. Full of lies, blames, killings, kidnappings and borrowings. APC is totally responsible for all the acrocities in Nigeria at the moment. APC should be declared as a terrorist organization by now.

1 Like

Re: You’re Behind Banditry, Matawalle’ll Not Resign, APC Replies PDP by JAOS(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
smh
Re: You’re Behind Banditry, Matawalle’ll Not Resign, APC Replies PDP by BigSarah(f): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
It's ordinary Nigerians that Allow their lives to be wasted that deserves the blame
Re: You’re Behind Banditry, Matawalle’ll Not Resign, APC Replies PDP by Finquas: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Metawailer that swore never to join the APC except he drops dead. Was alive and joined them., That was when I buried the little respect I had for all Nigerian polithiefcians.
Re: You’re Behind Banditry, Matawalle’ll Not Resign, APC Replies PDP by ItsTutsi(m): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
When he was in PDP, it was the APC sponsoring insecurity.. now that his in APC, it is the PDP
Finquas:
Metawailer that swore never to join the APC except he drops dead. Was alive and joined them., That was when I buried the little respect I had for all Nigerian polithiefcians.
Re: You’re Behind Banditry, Matawalle’ll Not Resign, APC Replies PDP by Finquas: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
ItsTutsi:
When he was in PDP, it was the APC sponsoring insecurity.. now that his in APC, it is the PDP
My broda .. this political thiefs in Govt houses are nothing but wonders
Re: You’re Behind Banditry, Matawalle’ll Not Resign, APC Replies PDP by Yibo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Who does not know that PDP and ICOB are behind unrest in Nigeria?
Re: You’re Behind Banditry, Matawalle’ll Not Resign, APC Replies PDP by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
You toast me, I bill you and you're calling me a Gold digger. smiley smiley
You that came to toast someone with an empty pocket what are you? Totodigger? grin grin grin
Re: You’re Behind Banditry, Matawalle’ll Not Resign, APC Replies PDP by Maxymilliano(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
What a foolish party called APC. Bello Turj is in control of a large swathe of land in Zamfara forest, kidnappings and playing ping pong with peoples lives and an irresponsible nonentity is busy trivializing the situation that has claimed thousand of lives of unlucky residents of the State

1 Like

Re: You’re Behind Banditry, Matawalle’ll Not Resign, APC Replies PDP by Jostoman: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2022
This terrorist party called APC should hide their face in shame.

(1) (Reply)

Anticipated Fuel Increase. / 2023: Businessmen Woo Osinbajo As Campaign Posters Flood FCT / Why Cant Northern Governors Visit Zamfara?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.