Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Vandrezzer Football Club Of Nigeria Breaks Global Digital Followership - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vandrezzer Football Club Of Nigeria Breaks Global Digital Followership (352 Views)

Football Club You Would Never Support Even At Gun Point.. / My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc / Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vandrezzer Football Club Of Nigeria Breaks Global Digital Followership by guobe: 6:22am On Feb 05, 2022
Vandrezzer football club of Nigeria is now ranked 220 most followed club in the world beating the likes of cardiz of Spain,valladolid of Spain and toulouse of France in the global followership digital ranking index worldwide.The club is indeed very professional.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com
Re: Vandrezzer Football Club Of Nigeria Breaks Global Digital Followership by DriverX: 7:10am On Feb 05, 2022
Guess what..

No one cares
Re: Vandrezzer Football Club Of Nigeria Breaks Global Digital Followership by guobe: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2022
DriverX:
Guess what..

No one cares
more followership means more money ,more sponsorship,more marketing strategies and more global appeal.
Re: Vandrezzer Football Club Of Nigeria Breaks Global Digital Followership by MITCHELL96: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2022
guobe:
more followership means more money ,more sponsorship,more marketing strategies and more global appeal.

Leave am, The werey no Sabi anything angry

3 Likes

Re: Vandrezzer Football Club Of Nigeria Breaks Global Digital Followership by guobe: 7:55am On Feb 05, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Leave am, The werey no Sabi anything angry
That's why I give am small lecture make him learn

2 Likes

Re: Vandrezzer Football Club Of Nigeria Breaks Global Digital Followership by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2022
It's not by ranking... I saw Bodoe Glimt vs Milan, Milan won the single leg tie (3-2) but Bodoe played well and missed an injury time equalizer. Bodoe played another Serie A side; AS Roma 6-1 and Roma came from behind to draw 2-2 in Rome. The rank is very far, like very very far for Roma. (Roma/Milan vs Bodoe Glimt).

I can say some Nigeria clubs can play Valladolid, Toulouse and Cadiz. I have never seen a lazy La Liga club like Cadiz. How did they make it to La liga, they won't tackle, they won't hold possession, they won't take shot, always looking for loophole to counter. Possession always in the 20s and luckily 30s against big teams, 18 percent against Sevilla.

Ranking can help your team get seeded in various competition. Which is why EPL and various top leagues don't play play off and have good sponsor.

Thanks to FC Sheriff, the ranking has improved (Above Rennes and Borussia M'gladbach) and I think they are getting signings.
Re: Vandrezzer Football Club Of Nigeria Breaks Global Digital Followership by BlaqFaze: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2022
Nobody cares...

There's no source sef to backup the claim
Re: Vandrezzer Football Club Of Nigeria Breaks Global Digital Followership by DaniDani(m): 10:31am On Feb 05, 2022
We so much. Those saying no body care are solely speaking for themselves alone. Meanwhile, where is this club located, and in which league are they playing?

1 Like

Re: Vandrezzer Football Club Of Nigeria Breaks Global Digital Followership by DriverX: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2022
guobe:
no one cares
Re: Vandrezzer Football Club Of Nigeria Breaks Global Digital Followership by guobe: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
DaniDani:
We so much. Those saying no body care are solely speaking for themselves alone. Meanwhile, where is this club located, and in which league are they playing?
They are based in Lagos and in the Nigerian national league
Re: Vandrezzer Football Club Of Nigeria Breaks Global Digital Followership by Numerouno94(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
guobe:
They are based in Lagos and in the Nigerian national league

Tanx sir for 2day, I really appreciate. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Missed Osimhen At AFCON – Senegal captain, Koulibaly / Why Is Man United Underperforming? / Karim Benzema Will Become The Second Highest Scorer In Real Madrid History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.