Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave (2390 Views)

INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation / VIDEO: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave / Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave by ivolt: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Fake news.
Re: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave by Tranquill: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2022
BigSarah:

Wike said so watch from 13mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Ytpcn0mJ0

He said what exactly and in what context?
Re: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave by boyfrank: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Ibo

U saw the link to the report, but u still want to misbehave.
Re: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave by BigSarah(f): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2022
Tranquill:

He said what exactly and in what context?

I thought you were at the venue?
If you have data watch from the 13th minute.

He said exactly what this write-up stated...

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave by MosheDayan: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2022
Tranquill:
The programme is currently being replayed by channels tv 11.25pm..Prof. okaba and Prof Wami the president of Ijaw National Congress and Ogbakor Ikwerre respectively just made their speeches..Wike is yet to speak so those who care for the truth should tune in to watch...
I just watched the video. You are a bloody liar. Wike said exactly what the OP wrote. He said the Niger Delta doesn't belong to the Ijaws. What do you gain by lying like the devil. He said it from minute 13.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave by MosheDayan: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2022
BigSarah:

I thought you were at the venue?
If you have data watch from the 13th minute.

He said exactly what this write-up stated...

don't mind that more-run. He thinks people are stvpid like him. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave by overall90: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2022
MosheDayan:
I just watched the video. You are a bloody liar. Wike said exactly what the OP wrote. He said the Niger Delta doesn't belong to the Ijaws. What do you gain by lying like the devil. He said it from minute 13.

Igbos don suffer.
Wike called out ijaws at Bori, the next thing fools have started insulting igbos.oh

4 Likes

Re: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave by boyfrank: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2022
overall90:

Igbos don suffer.
Wike called out ijaws at Bori, the next thing fools have started insulting igbos.oh

They saw the links but still want to blame Igbos

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave by JOemmy(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Animegirl:
C'mon. This isn't right, just because Nairaland is a faceless forum, don't abuse the privilege by causing hatred for a man who never said anything of what you just typed.

Nawa o

But even though he didn't say something like that is that not the truth? Are ijaws the only ethnic group in the niger delta?
Re: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave by DREagon(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2022
BigSarah:

Wike said so watch from 13mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Ytpcn0mJ0

Whoooops
This proof is a slap to their face,
I'm yet to see any of those ranting, debunk this, now they are all acting as if they don't have enough data to watch the clip,
The funny thing is that even if wike go to IYC meeting and say it they will still blame igbos,
When he told them ntoor they blame igbos

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave by Advocate500: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Tranquill:

Oga ipig go and do your fight with Wike and leave Ijaw out of it. You are not even Ijaw. All your antics will not work. I'm sure you heard him say those worst things in your mkpurunmiri induced hallucinations.
oga now that their is a video a evidence clear your stupidity, who do you now need to blame for your inability to be useful to your generation? Should we continue to blame the igbos for our own laziness and betrayal spirit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave by JOemmy(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2022
Tranquill:

Wike never said such go and read or watch his full address in Bori. This is just another attempt by the Igbos to turn the ethnic groups in Rivers State and South South against one another having rejected their devious and satanic biafra.

Something I just finished watching on AIT focus on nigeria tv program this morning u people are really very pathetic.
Re: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave by JOemmy(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2022
dasparrow:
Are you sure Wike really said this or is this all just propaganda? Anyways, I am not Ijaw but I do know that the Niger Delta is also home to the Ijaw ethnic group. Let's shun tribalism please. It's a new year.

Wike boldly said it I was doubting before when I saw this thread until I personally watched it this morning on AIT focus on nigeria tv program.
Re: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave by slowice(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Tranquill:

The world now know the people that lack home training. They litter all over ther internet Facebook, nairaland etc advertising themselves with cursing, empty threats etc. Olodo!

Your stupidity don't let you see when you abuse other.... I simply reciprocated with press down. Getat ode
Re: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave by MosheDayan: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
overall90:

Igbos don suffer.
I don't understand these evil people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform / Malami Caught Attending APC Convention / Why Tinubu Hand Is Shaking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.