Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. (32172 Views)

My Lecturer Cited "Nairaland" In His Book. / One (1) Nigerian University Listed Among Top Universities In The World / Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by AmazingELixir: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2022
grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by Gmajor(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2022
quite commendable.
Though it's kinda weird that they are all in the same field
Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by Administration1: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2022
lol
Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by FamilyAdviser: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2022
There names is strange..
Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by lexy2014: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailynigerian.com/kwankwasiyya-scholars-listed/

From their bios, all 3 of them had their PhD in one school, firat university, turkey. Am not sure it's a coincidence. Its probably a result of the Kano state government sponsoring it's indigenes to study abroad

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2022
amuwo1980:
Rubbish fake news , probably most cited jihadist mathematicians who are plotting the coordinates for ur next bombing
if you can not differentiate a Muslim from a terrorist (extremist) then why should we differentiate a Christian from LGBT, homosexuality etc??

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by bluefilm: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2022
These northerners can be so scientifically inclined.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by Jamesbally: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2022
North to the World.

None of those self acclaimed chest beaters made it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by CalabarPikin: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Aboki too.?
Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by BarrElChapo(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2022
undecided
Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by Lemmy123(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

Nigerians have been doing us proud since time immemorial... Nigeria has some of the best doctors, robotics, writers, engineers and so on, in diaspora... Good people great nation.

Please hire me for your writing jobs, see my signature below, thank you
Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by Jamesbond19(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Hangmnk:
IPOB terrorists bastard, drug trafficking child factory products, mburu miri addicted pigs, criminals descendants of cursed people of perdition. Bitter children of hate
be calming down
Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
grin It's surprising how gullible people are. These guys are forcing students to cite their works in articles and journals. It's a popular way of manipulating citations to make it seem as if a scholar is in high demand all over the world.

[g]

And do you have any proof that they are doing that, other than they are 'Hausas'?

Would you say the same thing about other tribes or races, including yours?
Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by 2sexycom(m): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Beejayy20:

because they are not nyamiri?bitter people
if we ask you for source of their works now, you will not be able to provide. Shows their publications.

Most of you think everyone is a dunce like you are.

PR is not a proof of anything.

2% my arseee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by Jamesbally: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2022
amuwo1980:
Rubbish fake news , probably most cited jihadist mathematicians who are plotting the coordinates for ur next bombing

Emeka, quit hating. Even your leaders prostrate when they see Northeners. grin

5 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Good News fron North
Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by opera1(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Just 2% and you called it 3 most cited??
Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2022
All from the same Uni? Same course? Same graduating year?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2022
They are listed among the 2% most cited scientists in the world. They're not the most cited. They're over 8 million scientific researchers on Earth (UNESCO 2021) which means they only made top 160,000.

Not a cause to celebrate, in my opinion.
Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by eluquenson(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2022
This is simply a great news for Nigeria

We have brains here joor
Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2022
I'm sure other Nigerians were cited but these three were singled out for ethnic agenda

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by uthlaw: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2022
Terorislam:
With those evil sign in their foe head, bombing can easily take place, that Mark is very satanic and disgusting
having that sign and believed God is one still better than your religion that does have focus nor purpose....how do you even worship the prophet of God you called your god and some call him son of god!
Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by franchasng: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2022
Reflect7:

So, in your tiny brain, all Nigerian muslims are terrorists?

You need a refund on your education.

98% of Northern Muslims are potential terrorist.

Yoruba Muslims are lesser threats to humanity though some Yoruba Muslims are working so hard to please their Northern Jihadist masters so they can start seeing them as true Muslims, reason MURIC and Co do everything they can to support Northern Muslims

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by Jamesbally: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2022
padi94:
Why do I feel this is a lie

Because you are a typical IGBO Man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by jrusky(m): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Let those on their field of study speak about them because I have never seen these names before or cited them in my entire education life may be because I do not belong to their field of studies.

Over to you guys.
Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by michlins(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:
They are listed among the 2% most cited scientists in the world. They're not the most cited. They're over 8 million scientific researchers on Earth (UNESCO 2021) which means they only made top 160,000.

Not a cause to celebrate, in my opinion.
apart from this comment on Nairaland, what else can be cited to your name

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Nice
Re: 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. by sinkhole: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2022
na2016:
This post is.just fake news. Very very fake.
It is not fake but there are more Nigerians on that list, at least I know of two from UNILORIN, there are others from OAU, UI, etc, with a good mixture of all tribes and religions in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) / Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.