Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Live A Crisis Free Life As A Sickler - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Live A Crisis Free Life As A Sickler (174 Views)

Two Tips And Tricks To Keep Your Cool During A Crisis / ‘A Crisis Within A Crisis’: Black Americans Face Higher Rates Of Coronavirus Dea / 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live A Crisis Free Life As A Sickler by nakeltpecca: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
"Learn How to be Crisis free even as a sickler"
Do You know that having crisis as a sickler can be a thing of the past with these simple tips

Dear Friend,

Are you tired of going through crisis [pain] every now and then?

or you've been looking for a way to recover quickly from this crisis when they arise?

My name is Olalekan Oguntuase, a graduate working in a bank and a couple of other places. I was also in your shoes some years back when i don't go 3 months without having a crisis. i was always in severe pain then that i used to even say to my self that i wish i didn't come to this world...yes, it was really that bad. Whenever I am having crisis like that, my parents don't sleep at night because I can't also sleep.

To cut the long story short, here i am today living my life to the fullest. The last time I had crisis was January 2012. that's more than 9 years ago and the good news is you can also achieve this by following this simple step

I remember back then in secondary school, i usually miss most of my exams due to crisis but thank God it was a small private school and they understand what was going on so i'm always given the chance to write my exams later.

Over the years, I have been able to study myself and get to know that this crisis of a thing is something that is caused and therefore could be prevented if one knows what to do and what not to do

This was after I realised that taking different painkillers and what have you are not really the solution to the problem.

After sharing this tips to a friend of mine who is also a sickler, both him and his entire family has eversince turned me to a small doctor when it comes to sickle cell as the guy's life has not remained the same again.

This ebook won't just open your eyes to the various things you've been doing wrong but also make you to know how you can be able to manage situations as they arises.

Product Main Benefit #1 - This tips have been proven and has made me who I am today.
Product Main Benefit #2 - This ebook contains information that many Doctors don't have because they never knew how a crisis felt like.
Product Main Benefit #3 - This product is an eye opener on how you can prevent crisis and live a happy life.
This ebook is so easy to work with because it contains real life experiences and examples thus making anyone connect and relate with it easily.

The good thing about this ebook is that it is not coming from any social media marketer or guru. It is coming from someone that has experience this problem and overcome it which is me. So this is not a theory or an assumption. It is a proven fact.

Apart from giving you this tips on how to live a crisis free life in an ebook, I will also be letting you know about this wonderful herbal supplement for sicklers. Believe me, this herbal supplement is a precious asset to me. It is what keeps me going stronger and stronger

Ebook on the tips to live a crisis free life

Information about the herbal supplement

TOTAL

N20,000

N10,000

N30,000

But then, I won't even charge you half of that amount because I understand the economic situation that we are in and I want to lots of people to be able yo afford this product. That is why I would give a discount offer to the first 50 people at the rate of N10,000 only.

To gain access at the discounted price, make payment to this bank account

Bank Name: FCMB

Bank Account Number: 6442478015

Bank Account Number: Olalekan Oguntuase

Right now, I understand that this N10,000 seems like a lot of money but if you take this amount and divide it into a year, that's less than N850 a month.

In the last one year, you have been spending more than that daily on airtime and data monthly, right?

But when you decide and just buy the ebook, you will discover that the information is worth more than the amount you paid when you start seeing the result.

Have more questions or need help deciding?

Call/whatsapp zero eight zero three nine one one nine one zero four [b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Debited 10k Through Pos In A Filling Station Without The Fuel / Pastor Adeboye Gives Mind Blowing Prophecies / How I Almost Ended My Acting Career - Toyin Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.