Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

How I Was Debited 10k Through Pos In A Filling Station Without The Fuel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Was Debited 10k Through Pos In A Filling Station Without The Fuel (174 Views)

My Access Bank Account Was Debited Twice This Evening / 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. / Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Debited 10k Through Pos In A Filling Station Without The Fuel by Merrymen1(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2022
On 31st Dec 21, on my way from Imo State to Port Harcourt with my family , I drove into Eberelink Filling Station, Owerri- Port Harcourt road to tank-up. I requested for POS machine, the fuel attendant said there is no paper in the POS machine. After some time, they brought another POS device, after entering my pin for 5k worth of Fuel, the fuel attendant said the POS device declined the transaction. I tried again (5K) , same thing , so I left. When I got to Port Harcourt , two days later , I got a debit alert of 5K twice (10K) from Eberelink.

I have lodged an official complaint in my bank , and waited for 3 working days as instructed , yet the money was not reversed, I was therefore advised to go to the POS merchant(Eberelink) in this regard.

Please someone should provide me with the contact number of EBERELINK FILLING STATION, OWERRI- PHC Rd so as to make this known to them as my busy schedule at work will not provide me the opportunity to visit them or better still , advise me on a more better way to handle this issue.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Bolt Dirver That Can Do Offline....ibadan -lag / Helping Hands – Making A Difference In People’s Life / Word Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.