Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC (6711 Views)

Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red / How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) / *▪international Prime Capital(ipc)* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Intelligence Prime capital Ltd is an international Fintech company into innovative technology that provides financial services to hundreds and thousands of users around the world. It is incorporated in Canada and US, it's registered with FINTRAC (CA) and Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Department of the Treasury (US) as MSB (Money Service Business). Their services as listed on FINTRAC website includes:

1. Foreign exchange dealing
2. Money transferring
3. Dealing in virtual currencies

Also according to their website, they are specialize in research and development into the future of Fintech such as quantitative trading, leveraged AI/BOT trading systems, cloud storage systems and enterprise-management software.
The company offers traders/investors enhanced AIA Bots which do technical analysis and execute trades profitably for investors on forex, gold, commodities, oil & cryptocurrency trading etc.

Intelligence prime capital have 3 AI Bots system:

1.The Smart Bot.
2.The Brilliant Bot.
3.The Genius Bot.

The prices for the bots are:

1.The Smart Bot:
Bot cost: $19.9 (Promo price $9.9)
MT4 Trading capital: $100
Total minimum deposit required for the Smart Bot is $119.9. .
The estimated monthly return is around 15%.

2. The Brilliant Bot
Bot cost: $39.9 (Promo price $19.9)
MT4 Trading capital: $100 to $1000
Total minimum deposit required for the Brilliant Bot is $139.9 . .
Monthly profit is estimated to be around 30% of your funded capital.

3. The Genius Bot
Bot cost: $99.9
MT4 Trading capital: $100 to No Limit
Total minimum deposit required for the Genius Bot is $199.9, .
be around 45% of your funded capital.

IPCAPITAL trades in Forex, Gold, CFD, Oil and other commodities using the MT4 app, your MT4 login details will be sent to you as soon as you register with them. you can monitor your account in Mt4 using these login details.

HOW TO REGISTER WITH IPC.

To register with ip capital.

Fill in your details, enter OTP verification code sent to your email and get your account verified.
After registration and following with KYC procedures, you'll receive an email with your MT4 account ID, investor and master passwords to login.

Download MT4 app from Playstore or Appstore.

Link your IPC account to your MT4 with the details sent to your email address

Fund your IPC account using either USDT or BTC, I prefer USDT because you only pay 1ust as transfer cost from Binance

Subscribe for the BOT and fund your account then the AI Bot start trading on your MT4 daily, all you have to do is to view the trades daily and your daily profits.

KEY FACTS.

The system takes 20% of the weekly profit and you get 80%. This is credited to your USDT wallet weekly on Saturdays.

Your money is safe in your account, don’t give your password to anyone, the Bot is very affordable $99.9 for life time unlike some others where you pay monthly subscription.

You don’t need any previous experience in forex trading or any technical analysis.

It is fully automated so you don't need to do anything. The only thing you do is withdraw your profit weekly to your usdt account or reinvest it if you want to compound your earnings.

The drawdown is less than 1% for the Genius Bot which is very very good.
The accuracy is around 97%

THERE ARE TWO WAYS OF MAKING MONEY.

1. IP Capital Trade (Robot trading gives 45% monthly ROI for the Genius BOT).

2. Team building compensation. (It's like an affiliate program though not compulsory, it is only for those who wants to earn extra cash through referrals). As you refer others you get bonus based on the BOT subscribed to and their monthly earning.

Complete Your Registration and Start Earning! You can call or watapp
D'frenzy

1 Like

Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 8:19am On Jan 11, 2022
What's up beautiful people, hope you are all making daily passive income from IPC? IPC has consistently been making an average of 1.4% daily returns on investment, and the journey has been nothing but absolutely wonderful.

Feel free to call, or chat me via WhatsApp on; +2247018130222.

Not only do we need extra sources of income in the economy of today, but we do need extra sources of income that pays consistently, and in dollars as well. With IPC, you are totally covered.

2 Likes

Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
The Intelligence Prime Capital DeGenius bot, finally ended a great week of profitable trades today by, doing an amazing1.75% returns on today's trade

Have an amazing weekend everyone...!!!

Whatsapp: +2347018130222

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjtEAaLci4Q
Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
What's up great people? grin Hope your 2022 has been nothing short of being amazing, and you have been making money all the way...!!! Of course, with IPC making millions of naira, and dollars this year, is certainly guaranteed...!!!

Get onboard today, and let's make this money

WhatsApp: +2347018140222

https://fb.watch/aDYlGcohIV/

Daddy Freeze on IPC

Those who are smart, are always able to identify opportunities.

They get bullish when every other person is scared to take a step
Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
If you still haven't joined Intelligence Prime Capital, well there's really nothing I can say. Just watch this video to see how someone turned a $100 trading capital, into $1000 trading capital

*Let's Go...!!! ������ ���*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v4PoU9eEWY

1 Like

Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
A whole lot of people who are new to trading with Artificial Intelligence would tell you that it is impossible to trade crypto or Forex and make consistent daily profits.

Some would also tell you that they are scared of blowing up of Accounts.

Let me make a disclaimer, I am not a professional forex trader, but to a large extent I'm proficient in trading crypto.

I have used several types of Crypto bots and I can tell you that it is possible to make 1-2% daily using the method IPC I'd using.

*I would outline the reasons many people are not consistent in making daily profits both in Forex and Crypto*

1️⃣ Emotions: in a bid to make more profits we focus on large profit range ( *so we prefer to make 10% profit once instead of making 1% profit 10 times*)

2️⃣ Over trading: Because we are looking for more profits we want to trade too often. That is why we make profit and also loose them back.

3️⃣ Over Leverage: This is a major reason why accounts are blown up. The higher your Leverage the higher your risks.

Having said this, watch this video and understand how AIs work Generally so that you can get a clearer picture of what is happening.

So that you don't allow ignorant people make you miss a life changing opportunity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwoQZmpt4hQ

1 Like

Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Intelligence Prime Capital, is still transforming lives all over the world...!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6DIfledpm0
Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Today's trades using the Genius Bot from IPC (+1.41%). See below for more info:

- Risk Assessment: HIGH
- Regulated in US and Canada for financial auditing (FINTRAC & MSB)
- Broker is regulated by ASIC
- Up to 40% monthly gains
- 1% peak drawdown
- Profit split 80/20
- $100 one time fee only
- Juicy comp plan
- Not a martingale
- Trades 3 times a day
- Arbitrage Algo trading style
- Withdraw on weekends from MT4 funds
- View the companies fxbook: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ipcbot/genius-bot-gb/9331817

Ready to start? WhatsApp/call: Daniel +2347018130222
Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Today's trades using the Genius Bot from IPC (+1.60%). See below for more info:

- 1% peak drawdown
- Profit split 80/20
- $100 one time fee only
- Juicy comp plan
- Not a martingale
- Trades 3 times a day
- View the companies fxbook: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ipcbot/genius-bot-gb/9331817

Ready to start? WhatsApp: +2347018130222

Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 6:13am On Feb 08, 2022
If you are still not on IPC, then you are wasting precious time.

Watch Daddy Freeze preach on IPC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pSkLpIJTwk

WhatsApp: 07018130222
Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
*IPC USES THE WORLD-CLASS FOREX PLATFORM CALLED MT4 FOR ALL MEMBERS*

MT4 is a trading software for financial products written by MetaQuotes
platform, and is suitable for professional or experienced investment clients.
In adopting MT4, IPC has chosen a world-class trading platform that can ensure that users‘ transactions are faster, more stable, efficient, transparent and safe.

MT4 is suitable for a variety of desktop and mobile operating systems such as
Mac OS, Windows, iOS, Android.

*WHY CHOOSE IPCapital*

A wide variety of trading products, including commodities, forex, cryptocurrencies
and indices

24/7 market trend analysis

Trade with the international MetaTrader4 platform

Provide users with an AI analysis system with an accuracy of 97%

Excellent customer service that provides timely resolution of customer requests
and feedbacks

Real-time market analysis

Fully regulated and compliant

R&D team with many years of professional experience

Accepts digital currency as payment, bringing convenience for international users

*PERSONAL TRADING MODE*

Professional customer service that provides real-time support
Real-time market analysis
Coverage of international news
Provision of trading courses
Access to trading competitions
Access to trading strategies of top traders
Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
Today's trades using the Genius Bot from IPC (+1.81%). See below for more info:

- 1% peak drawdown
- Profit split 80/20
- $100 one time fee only
- Juicy comp plan
- Not a martingale
- Trades 3 times a day

Ready to start? WhatsApp, or call Daniel +2347018130222
Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good day everyone, hope your Sunday has been splendid? Tommorow is the beginning of another great week, to start earning massively with IPCapital.

I actually started out on IPCapital last year December (during the $50 promo price slash), with $100 trading capital, but currently I have been able to earn over $3,000.

Those who still want to see live trades, can see it below;

https://youtube.com/shorts/PjluuAIpATA?feature=share

Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 4:02am On Feb 17, 2022
UNIQUE WAYS OF MAKING MONEY WITH IPC.

So, apart from the bot daily trading profits, there are also some unique ways of earning great profits with IPC.

First, is the SYSTEM BONUS, this is the 10% bonus you earn at anytime anyone subscribed to a bot using your referral link. So, anything anyone subscribed DeGenius bot which is $99.99, you instantly earn $9.99.

Next is the SPONSORSHIP BONUS, this is the bonus you earn whenever your direct referral invest, or reinvest their trading capital. The percentage you can earn, ranges from 5% to 10%, depending on your IPC Ranking. I am currently a Department Manager, so whenever any of my direct referral invest, or reinvest, I will be earning 8% of their investment.

The next bonus, is called the MANAGEMENT BONUS, this is a very very lucrative weekly bonus, and how much you earn weekly, also depends on your IPC Ranking.

As a DEPARTMENT MANAGER, I will be earning some percentage of the weekly profits of my direct referrals, to my 6th referral generation.

What this means is that, at the end of every week, I will be earning;

30% of all my direct referral's weekly profits (level 1)

20% of all my level 2 referral's weekly profits

10% of all my level 3 referral's weekly profits

Then finally, 5% of all my level 4 - level 6 referral's weekly profits

WhatsApp: +2347018130222
Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Amadi84: 6:01am On Feb 22, 2022
$100 to $3000 in 2 months?
Thats jumbo!

Show me the way!

Dfrenzy:
Good day everyone, hope your Sunday has been splendid? Tommorow is the beginning of another great week, to start earning massively with IPCapital.

I actually started out on IPCapital last year December (during the $50 promo price slash), with $100 trading capital, but currently I have been able to earn over $3,000.

Those who still want to see live trades, can see it below;

https://youtube.com/shorts/PjluuAIpATA?feature=share

Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Amadi84:
$100 to $3000 in 2 months?
Thats jumbo!

Show me the way!

You can contact me on Whatsapp: +2347018130222
Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Today's trades using the Genius Bot from IPC (+1.41% - using a 10k account). See below for more info:

- 1% peak drawdown
- Profit split 80/20
- $100 one time fee only
- Juicy comp plan
- Not a martingale
- Trades 3 times a day
Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
*INTELLIGENCE PRIME CAPITAL ZOOM MEETING*

*We hereby invite you and friends to a scheduled Zoom meeting on EVERY MONDAY,TUESDAY AND FRIDAY where IPCAPITAL Top Notched Leaders will be UNLEASHING how you can leverage on IPCAPITAL bots and be making profits on daily basis and how you can enjoy massive management bonus every week.*

Time: 7pm Nigeria time, Today;
*10:00am Nigeria time Tuesday and Friday.

Topic: *How to Leverage on IPCAPITAL Robotic System and Maximise your earnings on weekly basis.*

Use the link below � to join the meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85849390806? pwd=NDJ4YVFlbDcxd1dpU05rTlhvRWcyQT09

Password: 12345

You don't want to miss out on this Once-In-A-Lifetime Opportunity.��.

DFRENZY CARES

Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Congratulations to all Managing Directors, and Sharehoder Directors of IPC, for the February Global Pool Bonus of over $1.3 Million share respectively to each of them. The Global bonus has been removed from the pool for distribution tomorrow morning!!!

In the course of sharing the Global bonus pool for January at the start of this month, each Managing Director received over $3,000, while each Shareholder Director received over $15,000.

A new Month Pool has just Started accumulating for the month of March! Next Month is your turn to join the Global Pool Bonus Team!!!

Try as much as possible to hit _MANAGING DIRECTOR_ by the coming month, to receive at least $3,000 by the end of the month as your share of the Global Pool Bonus. This is where the _Big Boys_ are seen!!!

Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 7:09am On Mar 01, 2022
What a way to start a new month? Breakfast, Launch, and Dinner already served, even when we were still sleeping

Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by AnaChowdhury(f): 7:21am On Mar 01, 2022
HUGE gratitude for sharing these essential prospects with us and literally all of us really appreciate the effort. The topic that you've stated is undoubtedly filled with significance and we really can't deny that fact.

At any rate, finally simply needed to let you know that observing a representative could sound hard, and trust me it truly is very hard yet assuming you look appropriately you'll discover probably the most ideal choices out there which clearly incorporates Litefinance since they are giving a super-wide scope of exchanging adornments.

Have an incredible day!
Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by MrCamron(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2022
Please do not invest your money with this broker/fintech company. It is all scam !
So many red flags !

Among their red flags;

One thing I’ve learnt from 3 years of trading is that:
1. No one has a magic winning formula no matter what they say. No one can predict the market 100%. Bots are trained by humans and are never 100% accurate.
2. If you see a site promising huge returns, run away as fast as you can from them.
3. Invest in the normal market!
4. Any red flag should be taken seriously
5. The only people who win are developers and holders of good projects.. Elon and billionaires alike didn’t trade
6. Scams are everywhere you should be vert scared and tread carefully.. the more blind influencers there are the worse the scam
7. Never trust someone else to do your trades
8. If any site holds your coins for you and say they trade for you, RUN AWAY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE FROM THEM..
9. Lying about regulations is a big red flag

10. This investment company copy and paste the "About us" section of another website "Avatrade" as theirs. No legitimate company will ever do that because of legal actions.

11. I have monitored their trades, they use huge lot size to trade small account and target only 2 to 5 pips, either their trades are fake, or they choose to hide their running trades so you won’t see huge negative balance. In essence, such risk is not ideal in forex, as a matter of fact it’s a major read flag.

12. Everything reeks of a scam. I am doing an experiment with my IPC MT4 account and tried to copy its trades to one of my other non IPC MT4 accounts and guess what: it has not copied ANY trades to the slave account. And, like others, no one has actually been able to see any trades in action on MT4: it’s as if the trades just magically appear in its history so they are creating their own data.

13. Your referral link will not be created for you until you purchase any of their not and also fund it. That make me believe that they are forcing people to invest. If not, why will their referral link not be available until you invest? They are simply interested in people’s money. I have never seen any platform that will withheld a referral link until you put money while they are looking for more members.

14. There are several youtube videos of how easy it is to fake trades in Meta Trader from the broker side,check them out.

15. The warning from the British Columbia Securities Commission already is a huge red flag, because it means that Intelligence Prime Capital is breaking the law in British Columbia by providing investment services without the authorization that is required by the law. Dismissing that by saying it is not the entire Canada is like dismissing fire in your house because it is only in the kitchen.

16. Oh yea ! Yeah, sure, so the company started 15 years ago in the financial sector and got their first website in 2021. Give me a break… !

17. Yeah, Ponzi schemes do pay at the beginning, but then the inevitable collapse always comes.

18. Ponzi schemes come and go, but there formats will always remain the same.

19. I find it dubious that they will post just their won trades but go to great lengths to hide every other detail including open trades, losses, etc.

20. Fintrac and MSB registrations are not enough for brokers and investment companies. Ask the SEC in the US or regulators in Canada. In fact, Intellgience Prime Capital has already blacklisted by at least one regulator in Canada:

21. Traditionally,even with a bot at work,you can decide to over-ride it and trade manually ! But here,You cant see the trades. Do they even have a demo?
Or can you place trades manually?
If no, then it’s just a pyramid Ponzi using mt4 to deceive the gullible ones.

22. Even regulated brokers that have been long around can and do change data on mt4 or 5, except if it’s ECN enabled. Pls read about how mt works. Anyone can fool you with mt4 or 5

23. The issue is that if and when they pack up and leave tomorrow how can you hold them responsible??
They aren’t regulated so they can close up with your investments at any time.

24. Any broker or trading platform will have more than one mode of payment/transfer. But here, they only accept cryptocurrency. No mention of other mode of other payments likes bank transfer ,checks, etc.

25. We see this a lot these days, fraudsters create pseudo blockchains like Zeniq just to show people something to invest in, to get their money. But they never deliver a real product that would have a real use case and that would get adopted at scale.

26. But the reality is not even that complicated. IPchain and IPcloud are not real projects. The real IPchain was a blockchain project back in 2017 and it is now dead. IPchain from Intelligence Prime Capital is just a shameless money grab, a tool to transfer money from hopeful people to scammers.

27. Iprime Capital says on its website that it has a TRC-20 token that you can stake in their proof of stake new model to earn money. Well, a TRC-20 token means that it is a token in the Tron blockchain, that it has not a separate blockchain where a separate process of transactions confirmation would be happening. In other words, IPchain token transactions are confirmed by the Tron network, there is no secondary IPchain staking to be done. Unless it is an artificial one to create a Ponzi scheme.

28. Ladies and Gentlemen, most TRC-20 tokens are scam !!

29. A search revealed five other organizations using the address, this might mean that this is a virtual office address.

30. I dont think i am allowed to share links here.But i think it is needless ! But if you are still doubting,I can give you links to all these claims if you are still in doubts,but you shouldnt be. They are scammers !

31. The final thing we investigated was the company’s management team. This is important because having competent people at the helm of affairs means the company would do well and meet its obligations. Likewise, fraudulent companies find it hard to recruit top industry professionals who have worked with recognized firms as such individuals would not want to spoil their reputations. Intelligence Prime Capital does not list any of its management team members on its website. The only person we could find was their supposed Chief Marketing Officer via their YouTube channel.

32. Putting it all together, Intelligence Prime Capital is less than a year old, stole content from another forex broker’s website for its own website, is likely operating from a virtual address and is showing Signs of being an illegal professional participant in the securities market. Our advice is that you stay clear of Intelligence Prime Capital, it has all the telltale signs of a fraudulent offering.

* I’m more experienced now to smell a scam from a far.. my own opinions, i wouldn’t invest neither tell anyone to put even a drop of their cash in IPC but if you want, no one is holding you back from investing
*TREAD CAREFULLY, SCAMS THESE DAYS ARE QUITE WELL DESIGNED IT’S HARD TO KNOW WHAT’S TRUE AND FALSE ANYMORE
#stay safe

Believe me, even though it is presently paying out, but at the end of the day they will run away with their investors money.
Where is the empathy again in this world? Imagine you were driving down on a street inside a car you just bought with your returns from this investment company, then you came across a woman who was about to pass-out because she just lost her only baby who she gave birth to after her 20 years of marriage, you got to learn she could have saved the baby if she had access to her money she invested with this investment company but she was scammed since she was a late investors unlike you who was an early investor with the same investment company. You were still driving and thinking of her calamity when you saw another man on the street with a worse experience than the woman who just lost her baby. A minute later, you came across a student who shared a worst experience he had with you with the same investment company. Please tell me who will you feel? Any sympathy or empathy ? Remember, these people could have been your friends, your relatives or loved ones !

We need to stop these guys ! Collectively, we need to do the right thing for the sake of humanity and empathy !
Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Guys, the below screenshots are just some screenshots of what some leaders are getting on a weekend from IPC.

Money is easier to make if we leverage on a working system

As making money is easier!! there are some little challenges surrounding it, such as physical, market, and technology factors

I'm seeing IPC as a long-term investment with lots of prospective products. With that spare money in your wallet invest it with IPC and see what will happen in one month.

Ever since I joined IPC, there is no issues or challenges that haven't been solved. Take it or leave it. What we all need to add to our investment is patience.

It takes time for customers to earn our trust even if we own our business. We are all investors, it's our money either spare money or not. The potential to maximize without no strings is the key to any investment.

Meanwhile, money meant for business, family needs, school fees, and the like is never used for investment purposes.

We all know that investors look out for any avenue to maximize little he or she has

You only invest from the profits that are left after taking out all the necessities.

Some people think that IPC is a scam, yet those that took the steps, the courage last year have been able to maximize that starting capital to thousands of dollars as trading capital.

It's never too late. Stop looking for the negative side of IPC.

⏲️My advice allow that spare money to grow.

December will soon reach, start now and maximize.

Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 7:13am On Mar 14, 2022
TRADE REPORT FOR MONDAY, 14th MARCH, 2022

The IPC Artificial lntelligence(AI) Bot is tentatively done with its trades for the day.

In today's trade, about 1% TRADING PROFIT was posted!

For today's trade, the Bot chose the Australian Dollar/US Dollar(AUD/USD) & EURO/US Dollar(EUR/USD) pairs to execute "BUY & SELL TRADES" at intervals and the bot recorded 3 spectacular WINS. That is, all 3 trades ended POSITIVE (In PROFIT)

You may check your META4 Trader App for trade details or your IPC Account Dashboard/Reports to see the about 1% increase in your MT4 wallet Balance

The war in Ukraine and current events playing out in world politics is hugely affecting both the Crypto & Forex markets and that's why we should all appreciate the fact that the IPC AIA Bot still pulling out some profits for us despite & inspite. I expect a better profits scores anytime from April beginning.

Do Enjoy The Rest Of Your Day, And Do Have A Great Week Ahead ...

~~Dfrenzy

Re: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC by Dfrenzy(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2022
Coming soon to the Community for all IPCapital members; Higher Daily Income

✅ New High Performance Master-C Crypto Bots with up to 50% Monthly profit on Investment

✅ Free of Charge to Switch over from Genius Bot for all current members and Only $59 for new members

✅ No New account required for current members

✅ Compensation plans in all remains the same. No changes made

✅ Simply switch to Higher Daily Income; Master-C Bots

✅ Trading Capital is locked for 100days( Meaning, all Master-C user will not be able to pull Capital within 100 days of funding)

Higher ground for IPCapital

IPCapital for Life

We moveee...!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow Its Another Amazing Offer / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / Building Plan/architectural Design For Proposed Block Of Flats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.