Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) (1711 Views)

‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo / Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin / Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by KalakutaRepub: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Now I don't understand Brymo's frustration that pushed him to say what he said. I understand the many hurdles that Tinubu is facing in his political quest but surely you can't blame Igbos for that.

Tinubu is greatly ridiculed in both North and Southern Nigeria because of his current condition. He should have left the stage when the Ovation was loudest and allowed his protégé to succeed him.

If ALL igbos don't want to support your candidate that shouldn't be a crime. Not every igbo man supports Obi. You should get upset over anything in this election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by olisaEze(m): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
I just wonder what this man child’s problem really is?? It’s not as if 'Big Boss Jigga man' or 'Ik da Don', two most famous SE pirates have ever noticed this one’s lukewarm music talk more of pirating him sef! The elections will coman go, but many like the internet will not forget the bigots! There is good publicity and there is bad publicity, but what Brymo has done is known as career suicide! That guy needs to go back to his village and beg them to release his brain, because this is exactly how he foolishly destroyed his music career in chocolate city that year with his big mouth! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by lhordspy: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sometimes most of you guys dont get it. I have been there before, same position where brymo found himself the time of typing those words.

The thing is sometimes you are pushed to the wall so bad. At that point you just let your emotion get the better of you. It is no hidden secret that igbos make 95% of the group Obidient. And this group are known for their aggressive, insults, hates especially when your ideology differs to theirs. We often react differently to these things. But sometimes it is very very correct to say the truth how it should be without having the fear of been tag a tribalist.

I stand with brymo even though the tweet was extreme. But i stand with the truth. And sometimes the truth need to be spoken precise and very plainly even though it is very bitter and hard to swallow. I think the world will be a better place when we start telling ourselves the truth; Igb*s are disrespectful and hatefilled.

Instead of attacking Brymo, sanitise and put your house in other. The past generation made a big error by choosing war instead of friendship and alliance. This present ones too are on the path of another destruction. Is it not yet time we start telling ourselves the truth? Damn being political correct.

Things are going wrong and no one want to say anything for the fear of being tag a tribalist. Everyone just want to continue playing to the gallery. I repeat, the igb*s are cultivating monsters not youths, things will surely fall apart in the nearest future; and the centre will not hold any longer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by Righthussle: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
This guy will be remembered as an IDIOT

6 Likes

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by Moh247: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
cool

If only you knew what brymo went through 48hours prior to his outburst

He was cursed, called a failure, threatened

I don't support his statement but cyber bullying makes people react differently

How can you trend someone on Twitter for over 48hours non stop with curse, insults

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by ganisucks(f): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:
It was deleted now.
The poor boy is a captive of his manager, agent and content creator.

Which Yoruba man will refer to Igbo as Ndi igbo; and not call it Ndiigbo?

When wahala lands at his door step, his manager and content creator will leave him to face the wrath alone.

3 Likes

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by ganisucks(f): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

How can you trend someone on Twitter for over 48hours non stop with curse, insults

Nothing of such. He didn't write the tweet. This whole thing is as a result of a badly thought out PR plan by his manager and content creator.

5 Likes

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by Moh247: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
ganisucks:

Nothing of such. He didn't write the tweet. This whole thing is as a result of a badly thought out PR plan by his manager and content creator.

You might be right... But shouldn't we also speak about the toxic cancel culture going on by supporters of a particular candidate?!

70 years old Titi Abubakar posted a picture at a campaign rally, and you need to see the curse rained on her, calling her ugly, a thief, and very evil names even by young ladies

Go on Atiku's page, go on Sowore's page

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by kozmokaz(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:
Sometimes most of you guys dont get it. I have been there before, same position where brymo found himself the time of typing those words.

The thing is sometimes you are pushed to the wall so bad. At that point you just let your emotion get the better of you. It is no hidden secret that igbos make 95% of the group Obidient. And this group are known for their aggressive, insults, hates especially when your ideology differs to theirs. We often react differently to these things. But sometimes it is very very correct to say the truth how it should be without having the fear of been tag a tribalist.

I stand with brymo even though the tweet was extreme. But i stand with the truth. And sometimes the truth need to be spoken precise and very plainly even though it is very bitter and hard to swallow. I think the world will be a better place when we start telling ourselves the truth; Igb*s are disrespectful and hatefilled.

Instead of attacking Brymo, sanitise and put your house in other. The past generation made a big error by choosing war instead of friendship and alliance. This present ones too are on the path of another destruction. Is it not yet time we start telling ourselves the truth? Damn being political correct.

Things are going wrong and no one want to say anything for the fear of being tag a tribalist. Everyone just want to continue playing to the gallery. I repeat, the igb*s are cultivating monsters not youths, things will surely fall apart in the nearest future; and the centre will not hold any longer.

Cry us a river

Your landlord is possibly an igbo man lol

5 Likes

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Igbos have been absent in the affairs of Nigeria since independence.

In 1967 they wanted to form a nation of their own but the Yorubas and Fulani fought against it.

Now successive Nigerian presidents has always come from Fulani and Yoruba since after the civil war.

Judging from the state of Nigeria today, it's very clear that these two ruling tribes has failed and should never occupy the sit of the president of Nigeria.

Now that an igboman wants to come and salvage the situation at hand, all of you are now showing your hate and bigotry.

All of you knew very well that tinubu is sick, can barely walk or make a public speech, pees on his body, but because of your hate for a progressing tribe you decided to display this garbage from your intelligence.

You must be a very wicked man!

6 Likes

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by lhordspy: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Igbos have been absent in the affairs of Nigeria since independence.

In 1967 they wanted to form a nation of their own but the Yorubas and Fulani fought against it.

Now successive Nigerian presidents has always come from Fulani and Yoruba since after the civil war.

Judging from the state of Nigeria today, it's very clear that these two ruling tribes has failed and should never occupy the sit of the president of Nigeria.

Now that an igboman wants to come and salvage the situation at hand, all of you are now showing your hate and bigotry.

All of you knew very well that tinubu is sick, can barely walk or make a public speech, pees on his body, but because of your hate for a progressing tribe you decided to display this garbage from your intelligence.

You must be a very wicked man!

So.it is all about tribe for you. I thought you all said tribe and religion doesnt matter. You sre going tribalistic. But when others decides to toll that path. You people start playing the victimization card.

Do you know the meaning of the bullcraps you wrote up there? In yoruba it roughly translate into a single word 'Emi lokan' ... Same thing you are criticising Tinubu for.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by KalakutaRepub: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Are you planning on assas*!nating him?
End on Twitter. He will be dragged on twitter till he runs away. Next time he will campaign for his candidate without denigrating igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by lhordspy: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
KalakutaRepub:
End on Twitter. He will be dragged on twitter till he runs away. Next time he will campaign for his candidate without denigrating igbos.

Dragged on twitter till he runs away? Lol. I see where you actually got your mentality of 'Obi is winning from' ... Social media alpha and Omega. grin

People who think the world evolves around nairaland and twitter.
Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by KalakutaRepub: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Dragged on twitter till he runs away? Lol. I see where you actually got your mentality of 'Obi is winning from' ... Social media alpha and Omega. grin

People who think the world evolves around nairaland and twitter.
Uhm brymo started it on Twitter, it ends on Twitter.

If you're looking for who will make a matyr out of him then you've come to the wrong place.

4 Likes

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by Buhari4sale: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
He's right!
Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by CheedyJ(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
If una like drag am from now till thy kingdom come, tribalism didn't start with Brymo and it won't end with him either. As long as this 'Nigeria ' experiment is still in place, that's how it'll be. Last time I checked, he(brymo) is educated and exposed yet....
Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by realestate99: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
KalakutaRepub:
But igbos can attack other people right? Very pathetic group of negros, I still repeat, sharing same passport with your likes is the greatest disservice that can happen to a sane individual, you go around online and offline attacking people with opposing views to yours but when they give you a little dose of your medicine you keep wailing like a barren dog.

2 Likes

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by agadez007(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Yorubas will always support their own even if he is wrong,it’s what I learnt growing up with,it’s always the omo ibos fault
Case study tinubu,if tinubu were from another tribe,will they give him the same support he is enjoying ?

3 Likes

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by KalakutaRepub: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
realestate99:

But igbos can attack other people right? Very pathetic group of negros, I still repeat, sharing same passport with your likes is the greatest disservice that can happen to a sane individual, you go around online and offline attacking people with opposing views to yours but when they give you a little dose of your medicine you keep wailing like a barren dog.
Don't be myopic. Remi said they will chase all Igbos away during the last election and she later said she was joking. She should have personalized her joke to the person she was talking with but she decided to involve all igbos in her joke. Nor be trouble she find so?

Would anyone have attacked her if she kept her mouth shut and limited her jokes within her "friendly" circle?

Now see brymo's condition. For election that will come and go. He don open mouth wah. Na igbo cause the two of them to talk anyhow. Welldone.

3 Likes

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by Blazebond(m): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Brymo was returning the bad energy that the Igbo people have been giving to him for months,the Igbos have been insulting him for supporting tinubu,they have called him all sort of degenerative names because he is not supporting obi,so It was in retaliation that he wrote that tweet,igboz have been insulting the fulanis and the yorubas for years,they have equally brushed the south-south people of the niger-delta aside with insulting statements,but once they get attacked they will start forming victims.
Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by Felabrity: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
The ediots wey dey praise him go soon leave am behind

3 Likes

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by Gadafii: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dem talk say na the same drug tinubu dey take himself Dey talk na why he Dey like that

We have forgiven him, but that AFRIMA award he must not win it

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by Gadafii: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Blazebond:
Brymo was returning the bad energy that the Igbo people have been giving to him for months,the Igbos have been insulting him for supporting tinubu,they have called him all sort of degenerative names because he is not supporting obi,so It was in retaliation that he wrote that tweet,igboz have been insulting the fulanis and the yorubas for years,they have equally brushed the south-south people of the niger-delta aside with insulting statements,but once they get attacked they will start forming victims.
Blazebond:
you people with lies, shame no Dey catch una

The petition was started by a yoruba man, Deji Adryanju a yoruba man has called for his arrest so which igbo people are you talking about??

He’s getting the heat because he tweeted hurtful words against a people not because he’s not supporting OBi, no be everyone go support OBi, but don’t drag an entire people of over 50 millions because of your political view, that’s bigotry

3 Likes

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by CrownOfClay724: 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Mind sharing any screenshot or link to corroborate your claim?

1 Like

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by CrownOfClay724: 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
ganisucks:

How did you know this?
Can you substantiate this claim?
Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by Vyzz: 12:18am On Jan 13, 2023
cool

Man wey dey wear g_strings...

Nobody gives a Bleep about that dude...

His career is in the same condition with Tinubu's health...

Now if you are an APC supporter and you get mad at my sentence above, then you are a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by AK481(m): 12:23am On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:

You might be right... But shouldn't we also speak about the toxic cancel culture going on by supporters of a particular candidate?!

70 years old Titi Abubakar posted a picture at a campaign rally, and you need to see the curse rained on her, calling her ugly, a thief, and very evil names even by young ladies

Go on Atiku's page, go on Sowore's page

If he said Bleep obidient it would have been better not Bleep igbos .

So someone like hope uzodinma too will share in the Bleep ?
Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by wordbank(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

There is no smoke with fire.
Go and check how it all started.
I will overlook him, he is inconsequential in this election
Re: Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) by BOYS2MEN: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2023
As an Igbo guy wey I be...I will still insult your stupid and self centered self here anyday anytime.....oga you are madly pained that obi is gaining the right momentum in these election....if obi winning this election would bring u and ur lunatic yeyebrity to an extinct please is welcomed because obi is already the president GCFR.....shey na every Igbo man dey support obi abi na every Yoruba dey support tinubu?? Why can't u support ur candidates in peace without dragging other ppl to it....if it was an obidient that tweeted that about tinubu hell would have been loosed.....YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR MUMU SELF.....try dey get common sense...

(1) (Reply)

Cycling Davido’s Fan Gets Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Lagos (PHOTOS) / Hollywood Star Heath Ledger Found Dead / PHOTOS: Meet Cristiano Ronaldo’s Sexy Model Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.