Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him (18086 Views)

Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: / Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund / Why Okorocha Is Free To Leave APC - Osita Okechukwu, VON DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Newsmic: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2022
The Imo State Governor Sen. Hope Uzodinma has broken his silence on issues revolving around attacks on his government and person by former Governor of the State, Sen. Rochas Okorocha, IGBERETV reports.

Sen. Okorocha had accused the Imo State Governor of witch-hunting his family since his emergence as Governor. But during the 6th Imo State Stakeholders meeting held in Government House Owerri, Governor Uzodinma said he would not join issues with Okorocha, whom he described as not willing to abdicate the office of Governor after years of leaving office.

“I have said it times without number I have no personal grouse with anybody. All of you who know me well in Imo state, I tried one time or the other to contest election. In some cases, I won. In some cases, I did not win. And when I didn't win, I left back for my businesses. When I won, I served the people with all my heart.

“I have many former Governors in Imo state, I have Governor Achike Udenwa. I have Governor Ikedi Ohakim. Emeka Ihedioha; former Governor, Okorocha; former Governor. But none of them want to take the whole State as a private property.

“The difference between the other former Governors and Okorocha is that he is out of office but he still wants to be in office. Okorocha is a younger brother to me. I'm older than him, if not for anything, traditionally I deserve to be respected by him. I don't want to join issues with him. Let him just know that he is not the Governor and for the short period I will be here God-willing, he should allow me to be Governor," Uzodinma said.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT7hS4zjYYA

https://igberetvnews.com/1411417/okorocha-younger-brother-nothing-uzodinma/

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by KeenD: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2022
And how does that change the price OG a cut of garri in the market ni

4 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Soulsymbol99: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2022
All of una na same thing. @least he knows he has a short period 2 stay there.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by chatinent: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2022
See en head dika ji nwanyi erila.

16 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by fourboys: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2022
Supreme Court govno na idiot embarassed embarassed

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Sergio101(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2022
I don't know why I hate this uzodinma so much

28 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by jeff1993: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Okorocha over to u!!!
Mr Governor means u are his junior brother in terms of doing Aruruana!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by LaSenior: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2022
cheesy

Fear don catch this one

Someone is scared

After buhari leaves office by 2023 uzodinjo you will now understand the full meaning of they have left you behind

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Dubetex96(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Uzodima is not worthy to be a class captain this is one of the attributes of APC as a party, they always trade blame left' right and center instead of focusing on how to deliver good governance to his people.

8 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by RichDad1(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2022
You have nothing against him when he’s one of the major financier of insecurity in Imo state?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Ay77(m): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2022
this dude is saying the fact

Unfortunately our Igbo brother don’t want to hear the truth

I’m so sure , ROCHAS and Co and involved in the recently cannibal community in that state but what do I know

6 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by RichDad1(m): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2022
Dubetex96:
Uzodima is not worthy to be a class captain this is one of the attributes of APC as a party, they always trade blame left' right and center instead of focusing on how to deliver good governance to his people.
Sergio101:
I don't know why I hate this uzodinma so much
fourboys:
Supreme Court idiot embarassed embarassed
chatinent:
See en head dika ji nwanyi erila.
See them. Perpetual wailers.

6 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by WibusJaga: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2022

Nigerian politicians; no permanent enemies. Only permanent thing is their selfish interests. Sorry for their supporters killing themselves because of them.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Ademola47(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2022
Mere political statement...
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Toscarel: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2022
It would be shameful if u attempt to come out for a second term

15 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2022
I never believed I will see one more hated than Okorocha in Imo but this guy did it. Okorocha is not alone, it's hard for any person who truly voted. And he doesn't seem to care.

6 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Lemmy123(m): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

It's good to live in peace and harmony... One love

Please hire me for your writing jobs... See my signature below, thank you
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Hope Uzodimma will still return for second term.

Igbos and Rochas should stop making the state ungovernable for him.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by grenje(m): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2022
can he tell him this to his face
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2022
MelesZenawi:
Hope Uzodimma will still return for second term
Of course, I think so too but I'd like to see how.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by patriotic007: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Hopeless will spend his entire tenure fighting others when nothing is being done on the ground.......this what happens when you are not elected by the people you intend to govern
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Cc.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Ayobami7(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Okay ooo
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Of course, I think so too but I'd like to see how.

Whatever is happening in Imo is just people that are out of power exploiting the eternal bitterness of Igbos against him.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Victorclean1: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2022
Yes
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by michlins(m): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Fight don tire this one. 2023 is just next year and he's realizing his mistakes. If he had initiated people oriented programs, made life easier for Imo people.

The "supreme court governor" tag must have been forgotten. Nigerians have short memory and just want good life

8 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by chiedu7: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2022
What is the Supreme Court Governor saying?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2022
When you realize that the person you had been threatening with fire and hell is an ODOGWU! You will be made to do a silly confession that will make you look like slowpoke! Okorocha is a senator, that was why he decided to buy that case of his in-law from Supreme Court governor in order to use the immunity as a senator to deal with the Supreme Court governor. Now that he had a lots of case and allegations gone wrong; he had no choice than to resort to corner corner Peace! As the eyes of Supreme Court governor take clear Na so the eyes of the Vultures grillers and zonebies go take clear soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by tsinzu: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Uzodinjo the supreme court clown! Can you please shut the hell up and try to govern well until you are booted out of your stolen seat in 2024.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by ipobarecriminals: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Papa Uzor! Name the peepz behind unrest in ur state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ / Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges / Senate Recommends 6-year Single Term, LG Autonomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.