Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him (18104 Views)

Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: / Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund / Why Okorocha Is Free To Leave APC - Osita Okechukwu, VON DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Palazee(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2022
Thread meant for igbos

Afonjas trooping in sprewing trash

One even said uzodinma should go for a second tenure

Inukwa grin
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Well said. This clearly reminds me of Liyel Imoke trying to run the PDP and the State when Ayade was in his first term. Obasanjo tried same during Jonathan’s regime.

Politicians need to chill and allow their successors to shine
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by MartinsD12(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1411417/okorocha-younger-brother-nothing-uzodinma/
Politicians are really dealing ruthlessly with hope uzodinma government, ever since he step foot on imo government he has not known peace and people like okorocha can torment him to run mad and he seems to be dancing to okorocha music let him keep quiet and deliver imo state but can he do it was he there before to govern the people of imo state or to the talking Everytime without doing anything for imo
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by akdjr(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Seun Kuti once said that the gangstarism that those our leaders learn in cultism is what they still practice in government till date. If you price with a cultist him go bring men for you, if u price with government dem go bring men in uniform for u.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by yemiyemi: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nigeria is the only country in the world where the Scripture is fulfilled during and after election period.....Matthew 20:16....So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by okorogodwin4(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
He is your brother and you are sending CSO Shaba after him
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by UnabashedIPOB: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
“I have said it times without number I have no personal grouse with anybody. All of you who know me well in Imo state, I tried one time or the other to contest election. In some cases, I won. In some cases, I did not win. And when I didn't win, I left back for my businesses. When I won, I served the people with all my heart.

I find it hilarious that the "Tanko Technicality" and Supreme Court Appointed Governor of Imo State, Hopeless Uzodinjo, can claim that the people of Imo State know him well. Of course they know him well as an Armed Robber who was on death row in the 1980's. It's only in Nigeria would a criminal especially a convicted armed robber would become governor of a state. This kind of nonsense is NOT obtainable in any civilized society.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Techmoney1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Thank God you know you have a short period of time to occupy that seat and go face EFCC over the undone dredging project you took $12m for and yet abandoned .The files for that fraud have been well dusted and the day of reckoning is fast approaching.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? / Buhari Will Have To Beg Fela For Jailing Him — Yeni Kuti / Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.