Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! (1064 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! by farem: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Veteran Singer and Actress, Onyeka Onwenu is in her birthday mood as she marks her 70th birthday today, January, 2021
The veteran singer, Onyeka Onwenu, was hails from Arondizuogu, a small town in Ideato North, Imo State, and was raised in Port Harcourt. She is the youngest daughter of Nigerian educationist and politician D. K. Onwenu.

The celebrated veteran has played her role and paid her dues in the entertainment industry as she has cemented her place in the annals of history as a legend. Recall she recently granted an interview where she mad it known that the late Fela Kuti once professed love to her which she declined.

https://ziptras.com/onyeka-onwenu-celebrates-her-70th-birthday-photos/
Our' Elegant Stallion' Onyeka Onwenu, Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Re: BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! by dollynnn(f): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Waoh!
She is 70 already!
May God bless her new age
Re: BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! by heniford2: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2022
HBD mama you look younger God i want to grow old above 70yrs and see my great grandchildren i said Iseeh! To it cool and i wish everyone the same here in Jesus name grin once again HBD mama onyeka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! by simabastin: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2022
God bless her new age!

I first heard about her in Faze's song 'Originality'...
Got to know a few of her songs later...
Re: BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! by dahmie2013: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Happy birthday ma'am. Congratulations...
Re: BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! by Peace081: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Happy birthday to a role model
Re: BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! by nachisunday(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2022
Peace081:
grin
hello peace watsup now. I Keep on following you here on #NL but i will like to know you in peson mail me pls @nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com
Re: BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! by Deborah98(f): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2022
My love for that her song no get part two cheesy ... Bia nuru olu anyi.... Happiness birthday ma'am. Heavens choicest blessings.
Re: BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2022
nachisunday:
hello peace watsup now. [b]I Keep on following you here on #NL but i will [/b]like to know you in peson mail me pls @nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com
Thats how you'll follow her to hell fire

Re: BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! by nachisunday(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2022
SmellySperm:

bia be using your head oo. Did i mention your name here just mind you bis okay fool
Re: BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! by nachisunday(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2022
SmellySperm:

you come here and be looking for attention you are very stupid. You think i dont know you on every topics you are always active idiot
Re: BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! by Hintona(f): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Rave of the 80s

Happy birthday ma!
Re: BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
nachisunday:
[s]bia be using your head oo. Did i mention your name here just mind you bis okay fool[/s]
Lols... stupid boy. If women no gree u for outside,is it NL they'll accept you? You must be f'ugly facially
Re: BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! by Dimmatic(f): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Happy bday Ma, ur simplicity is one in a million.
Re: BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! by nachisunday(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
SmellySperm:

Lols... stupid boy. If women no gree u for outside,is it NL they'll accept you? You must be f'ugly facially
yeah comrade thanks same, i really don't have your time here plss this 2022 i am searching.
Re: BIRTHDAY: Veteran Singer And Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Is 70 Today! by nachisunday(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
SmellySperm:

lolz i gat your point you are right on your own. but still searching. they will cus they undastand what it mean to plead on anything acceptance you gerrit lmfaoo...2022 we want peace FOOL pls jusT mind your bis or you drink water and sleep if your tong is less busy OKAY

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessings Celebrates Her Birthday And Valentine With Her Man Admist Divor / 'How Davido Sent Chioma Packing Because Of Nengi'- Davido’s alleged side chicks / Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “ Never Saw Any Affection”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.