Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,220 members, 7,957,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

WILL ; In Case A Man Don't Have A Will Before He Died,who Should Own His Propert - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WILL ; In Case A Man Don't Have A Will Before He Died,who Should Own His Propert (347 Views)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WILL ; In Case A Man Don't Have A Will Before He Died,who Should Own His Propert by aktolly54(m): 10:19am On Jan 05, 2022
When a man died , the wife assume she owns everything he left behind because she borne him a children. Well, if they(husband and wife) struggle to build their wealth together, 80% of man wealth should be allocated to wife and children while family can take 20%. But if that woman marry already -made man,there is nothing like she owns thing everything husband left behind because we all know she married for the money and in no time, she will be fuc.king another man soon after husband death. That's my own opinion but I stand to be corrected.

Is there better way to handle such?
Re: WILL ; In Case A Man Don't Have A Will Before He Died,who Should Own His Propert by Stomoney(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Make I swift way for our Lawyers in the house shocked...
Re: WILL ; In Case A Man Don't Have A Will Before He Died,who Should Own His Propert by Abdul05: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2022
Concerning on what you said above... the judge wouldn't see it that way...even if a man makes a will be4 his death..the will can still be reversed by the judge... grin

Op it is only you and your family that know that the woman married the man because of his money not the judge oo... when it gets to the judge the reverse is the case.,.. grin
Re: WILL ; In Case A Man Don't Have A Will Before He Died,who Should Own His Propert by alphaNomega: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Government will take the property
Re: WILL ; In Case A Man Don't Have A Will Before He Died,who Should Own His Propert by socialmediaman: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2022
The woman was his wife not girlfriend. He decided to marry her so she’s entitled to his properties if there was no will, unless his family members helped him to make the money then they can go to court for a share of the wealth. Don’t get married if you don’t want your wife to inherit your properties, or better still, have a will.
Re: WILL ; In Case A Man Don't Have A Will Before He Died,who Should Own His Propert by Saintmary(f): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2022
aktolly54:
When a man died , the wife assume she owns everything he left behind because she borne him a children. Well, if they(husband and wife) struggle to build their wealth together, 80% of man wealth should be allocated to wife and children while family can take 20%. But if that woman marry already -made man,there is nothing like she owns thing everything husband left behind because we all know she married for the money and in no time, she will be fuc.king another man soon after husband death. That's my own opinion but I stand to be corrected.

Is there better way to handle such?

Wives usually don't inherit their husbands directly.

Properties go to all children either legitimate or illegitimate.

But if the children are young, the mothers will take care of the properties until they are old enough. This applies if the man left no will.

Now, for siblings and extended family hoping to take over their relative's property after his demise, can you explain why you feel like you have the right?

Did your own father leave nothing to you?

Did you not achieve anything with your life?

What do you hope to leave to your children? Your brother's house?

This is a new year. Please and please, let us become better than last year.

Our children want to be proud of what we have achieved, not what we got by force.

Focus on yourself this year, you can still make it.
My 2 cents

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Have A New Baby in My Compound / Raw Undiluted Honey To Buy Here! / Don't Do This Mistake With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.