Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

What A Colleague Did To Me.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What A Colleague Did To Me.. (139 Views)

MASTURBATION: CCTV Camera Captured My Colleague Masturbating! (photo) / The Snake My Colleague Killed At Work / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Colleague Did To Me.. by jesus247alive(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Please forgive my English and spelling thanks.
I work with a telecom firm and I act as a SPOC, like NOC, the telecom guys will understand.

So I had little misunderstanding with my colleague about a mail, he is in charge of releasing funds for some menial jobs in the company, I actually stated working with the company 3years before he came, so grace took him to his present position and he became a Spoc before me and I joined them later, so at some point he was putting me tru, NOTE when he came to the company I started putting him tru from my own department which is fiber, back to what transpired, in the cause of the lil altercation on the company forum he said he is not my mate that he thought me this job I should respect him for that, and I told him he never did, the next thing he did was to screen shot all those days I asked for assistance in understanding the job and posted on the forum.

Less I forget I didn't tell you guys that this particular dude has done everything possible to implicate me and he has gone far as painting me black in front of the owner of the company just becuse he need power, that I still have this job it's God. And he has not stopped, I am dragging anything with him. but God will fight this battle for me at last.
Becareful with some colleagues

Forgive me for taking ur time.

Re: What A Colleague Did To Me.. by daddytime(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2022
jesus247alive:
Please forgive my English and spelling thanks.
I work with a telecom firm and I act as a SPOC, like NOC, the telecom guys will understand.

So I had little misunderstanding with my colleague about a mail, he is in charge of releasing funds for some menial jobs in the company, I actually stated working with the company 3years before he came, so grace took him to his present position and he became a Spoc before me and I joined them later, so at some point he was putting me tru, NOTE when he came to the company I started putting him tru from my own department which is fiber, back to what transpired, in the cause of the lil altercation on the company forum he said he is not my mate that he thought me this job I should respect him for that, and I told him he never did, the next thing he did was to screen shot all those days I asked for assistance in understanding the job and posted on the forum.

Less I forget I didn't tell you guys that this particular dude has done everything possible to implicate me and he has gone far as painting me black in front of the owner of the company just becuse he need power, that I still have this job it's God. And he has not stopped, I am dragging anything with him. but God will fight this battle for me at last.
Becareful with some colleagues

Forgive me for taking ur time.

So, where do we come in now...?

Just be mindful of him before he goes full-blown diabolical on you.

(1) (Reply)

Data Science Courses In Delhi / Ijaw Youths Are Seriously Provoking Over Sylvester Oromoni's Death / How To Have A Peaceful Relationship Wit European Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.