Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! (4834 Views)

IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by RuggedBiafran: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
See this Picture and cry Blood...You dont count.

See her smile...behind that smile is a ruthless and ticking time-bomb...enjoy NOW it will soon end. PERMANANETLY.

Jamesbally:

I am a share holder in Imo State. The North received over 50% of Imo State monthly allocation. Cause the North made him Governor. The same thing implies to Prof Charles Soludo is our latest stooge, planted in Anambra to help us syphon Anambra resources. grin grin

I personaly have unrestricted access to Imo State Government House. But you as an IGBO man must not be seeing anywhere close to Douglas House grin

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by Jamesbally: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
RuggedBiafran:
I still dey EAST and i know that Its Pains you so much, that Generational madness hasn't left you, since this my update. Cry zombie...IGBO pass una wella.

Lies.

I can bet my left Nyash that, you are presently in either Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, Jos, Ibadan or Lagos. Dey enjoy the peace and good economy. While claiming to be in the East. Someone like you won't last a week in the East, one hungry Igbo go use you do Suya. grin grin

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by ablejesus26(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=RuggedBiafran post=109118273]Dont fret or get upset bro...

Remember that COWS can Never give birth to LIONS.

@ablejesus is the same as @omoslim26 and if you look at his posts its obvious that foolishness resides permanently in his lineage.
grin grin grin grin grin

[/quote

That useless cursed dead thing and candidate of doom and untimely death you are friends with will fret till he dies��
Useless animals like you and that cursed dead thing called notasyouthink,that can never make it in life,think it's everyone you can troll some people no be una mate for life na ��
I can imagine the kind of family an hopeless mentally retarded urchin like you must come from��
Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by RuggedBiafran: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
E pain am...cry an OCEAN....Biafra is beautiful and Afonja like you don cast badly. angry angry angry angry angry angry

[quote author=ablejesus26 post=109146760][/quote]
Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by ablejesus26(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
RuggedBiafran:
See this Picture and cry Blood...You dont count.

See her smile...behind that smile is a ruthless and ticking time-bomb...enjoy NOW it will soon end. PERMANANETLY.

Can you now see that madness truely runs in your family blood ��
If the Biafra you are talking about is the one of the occult fraud ipob,it is dead, nailed and buried.
Power belongs to the people
Ipob claims they are fighting for the people to break away from Nigeria.
The people who ipob claims to be fighting for continually hand over power to the Democratically elected govt in Igboland that stands against your fraud ipob,
How else should a useless brainwashed animal like yourself and that hopeless ozu aburu onu that's destined to be a total failure in life called notasyouthink understand that your fraud struggle have been rejected already, we will not run away from Nigeria to fall in the hands of brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened criminals doing their taliban wannabe ipob nonsense.
You and that cursed ozu naesi called notasyouthink will keep doing your online fruitless and hopeless ipob nonsense and ririri till you die and join your ancestors.
Igboland says no to senseless insurrection
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.
Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by RuggedBiafran: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lamentations...UNA GO DIE LIKE FOWLS ...Carry your wannabe IGBO foolishness and face Oshogbo!...IGBOs reject your Taqqiya and baseless Afonja lineage foolishness in all totality...spits!

ablejesus26:

Can you now see that madness truely runs in your family blood ��
If the Biafra you are talking about is the one of the occult fraud ipob,it is dead, nailed and buried.
Power belongs to the people
Ipob claims they are fighting for the people to break away from Nigeria.
The people who ipob claims to be fighting for continually hand over power to the Democratically elected govt in Igboland that stands against your fraud ipob,
How else should a useless brainwashed animal like yourself and that hopeless ozu aburu onu that's destined to be a total failure in life called notasyouthink understand that your fraud struggle have been rejected already, we will not run away from Nigeria to fall in the hands of brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened criminals doing their taliban wannabe ipob nonsense.
You and that cursed ozu naesi called notasyouthink will keep doing your online fruitless and hopeless ipob nonsense and ririri till you die and join your ancestors.
Igboland says no to senseless insurrection
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.
Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by ablejesus26(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
RuggedBiafran:
Lamentations...UNA GO DIE LIKE FOWLS ...Carry your wannabe IGBO foolishness and face Oshogbo!...IGBOs reject your Taqqiya and baseless Afonja lineage foolishness in all totality...spits!

��so from fulani I suddenly turned into afonja � wow wow wow ��
The next attack will be bmc��
Chia I like what I am doing to your useless head.
Seek my attention and I will be merciful to answer you,but hey be rest assured that I will hit that your useless good for nothing coconut head with my undiluted and unadulterated truth��
You haven't seen nothing,
You will die of the pain I will dish to your soul
don't hold back the tears boy just cry

Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa / Running Petrol Generator Is Still Cheaper Than LPG. / Robbers Write Community: We’re Coming For Our 'XMas Gift'