Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara (692 Views)

Soldiers Kill 11 Bandits During Intense Battle In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno / I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara by SATANICALLY: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Vigilantes, locally known as Yan Sakai, have executed seven suspected bandits’ informants in the Gada community of Bungudu Local Government Area of Zamfara State, Daily Trust gathered.

In the same vein, four suspected informants were executed in the Kaura Namoda Local Government Area of the state.

The suspects were rounded up by the vigilantes at a GSM market in Kaura Namoda town.

The suspects were arrested, summarily and extra-judicially executed following days of an intensive manhunt for the informants by the vigilantes after a deadly assault on the community last week.

In the wake of the attack, the district head of the community and five other people were killed and dozens of residents including women and children were abducted.

Earlier, the vigilantes had stormed Tuskudu, a community located 1km north of Gada town, in search of a suspected informant called Ada.

Residents said Ada was identified among the armed men that had invaded the community.

“Ada was the one pinpointing identified targets for the assailants during the attack.

“In fact, I was one of their prime targets being the Youth leader of the community.

“He was always visiting this community as an innocent person.

“When the vigilantes got him, he listed some other informants and asked his executors to spare some of the suspects they arrested telling them that were not informants. Later they were set free.

“He confessed to them that he was really among the attackers and was giving them vital information on individuals.

“Among those killed also was one woman called Dabo Bokanya.

“She told the vigilantes that she was aiding the armed criminals through necromancy. Her husband and two sons were also slain,” a resident identified as Hafiz Sani told our reporter.

The spokesman of the state police command, SP Muhammad Shehu, said he was not aware of the matter and promised to get back to our correspondent later.

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-vigilantes-execute-11-informants-in-zamfara

Re: JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara by kinzation(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Unless Gumi confirms I won't believe

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara by SmartPolician: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
kinzation:

You mean the minister of banditry
Re: JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara by EnablerOne: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
No link?
Re: JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara by Totilopussylick(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kudos to the vigilante cool
Re: JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara by Totilopussylick(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
kinzation:
just wait for it.

They have eliminated innocent people and tags them bandits informant cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara by Harrykn: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kill em bastards
Re: JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara by kinzation(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
SmartPolician:

You mean the minister of banditry
grin grin grin

Very anyhow kontri
Re: JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara by kinzation(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
just wait for it.

They have eliminated innocent people and tags them bandits informant cheesy cheesy cheesy.

That's their norm
Re: JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara by AustineE1: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Many Nigerians of other tribes would love it if the 'Ada',who is the chief suspect where to be an Igbo. Then the thread could get to over 50 pages. In the words of Chinua Achebe -'nothing unifies other tribes in Nigeria than there common hatred for the Igbos'.
Re: JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara by Akaegwu(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
kinzation:
. I dey your back.
Re: JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara by kinzation(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Akaegwu:
. I dey your back.

grin grin
Oryaa na
Re: JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
AustineE1:
Many Nigerians of other tribes would love it if the 'Ada',who is the chief suspect where to be an Igbo. Then the thread could get to over 50 pages. In the words of Chinua Achebe -'nothing unifies other tribes in Nigeria than there common hatred for the Igbos'.
Nobody get an Ibo man time Uchenna
Re: JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara by Yibo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
DSS script
Vigilante can not deceive us
Re: JUST IN: Vigilantes Execute 11 Bandits’ Informants In Zamfara by nairalander2020(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Innocent or not innocent the execution is totally a wrong retrogressive idea.

(1) (Reply)

Maj Gen Akpor Takesover As Defence Spokesman / Osun 2022: Rauf Aregbesola Publicly Slams Tinubu, Oyetola And Akande | Video / Nnamdi Kanu: A Criminal Suspect And Not A Political Prisoner – Alex Ndubueze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.