Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. (1811 Views)

SE Vs SW Nigeria Out Of School Children-Statisense / Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims / No Muslim Governor In SW Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by DispatcherLagos: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Movic1:

In real life, people often hide emotions to protect their relationships. Most od those smiling face are fake. NL is a faceless forum, people actually reveal who they are. Yorubas outside SW don't over-do the way some people from a particular region normally do. We respect our host and do our business without noise. We don't drag and abuse the host , we don't tell the host we developed their regions . That's very disrespectful...
if you assertion is something to go with, it means all the laughs, jokes, gifts etc that we exchange with the hosts are false? Anyways, I still maintain that nairaland is the foundation of all these tribalism. I had neighbors in the East those days who are Yorubas we related very fine, although once in a while they bring up the tribal arguments and of how their culture is superior to mine, but we never let it linger. Human beings are social animals and as such ego, pride, arguments,fights can't be taken away from him. However, letting these factors get the best part of him is a serious problem for him

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by DispatcherLagos: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Movic1:

Yoruba is a lesser tribe to Igbo? Lol. How many Yorubas are in SE compared to the Igbos in SW?
please you can start the counting tomorrow. I'm giving you the job. Help us know the exact number of Yorubas in Igbo land and vice versa so we can do the comparison

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by Movic1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
please you can start the counting tomorrow. I'm giving you the job. Help us know the exact number of Yorubas in Igbo land and vice versa so we can do the comparison

Bro! It's visible to the blind that there are more Igbos in Yoruba land than Yorubas in SE. The total number of Yorubas in SE are not up to the total number of Igbos in Oyo State alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by iyapont: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Movic1:
Escaping a troubled region: SW is the most preferred destination for individuals who have to flee from  troubled region to escape danger and terrible  conditions.

Better living conditions: The Land of the Free is home to culture, entertainment, technology, nightlife, and much more.

Better education: A multitude of the most prestigious educational institutions in Nigeria is maintained in the SW. It is the dream of many ambitious men and women to graduate from one of  top universities and colleges located in SW.

More work opportunities: The largest and most active economy in Nigeria offers an extensive range of career opportunities. Therefore, it is still the right place to pursue the dream of professional growth.

Yoruba way of life: SW is still the number one destination for people who are looking to fulfill their dreams. Freedom, democracy, leading a self-determined life, becoming the one that you desire to be – all of that is possible in SW.
You nailed it bro

South west is the USA of Nigeria. 
Dream region for millions.
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by JaroMan: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
If I didn't live in East and West, I wouldn't know the difference.
See my dear, if you lived East for Long time, you won't like Lagos one bit.
The reason why people rush to Lagos is opportunity but not because of living conditions. The living conditions in the East are way way better than Lagos in my opinion.
Is it accommodation, transport, ease of found business etc.
If Nigeria is working fine, speed train would've enabled people to stay in East and go to work in Lagos.
Talk about other states like Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo: I can tell you for free, no one in East reckons these places.
In fact, if you say you in Ondo, they ask you "I na-aka rubber"(are you into rubber tapping)? It's the worst type of occupation for an Igbo man.
Those in Oyo don't say so. The say "I stay in Ibadan". Now if you're not a student, what are you doing in Ibadan? So no one reckons you.
Ogun? Ijebu Ode. Then people will distance from you, because once you say love in Ogun and use Ijebu Ode as landmark, oga, you're an ogbeni fraternity man. You are into fetish things and very diabolic.
Osun and Ekiti are relatively unknown. Who goes there?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by iyapont: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Movic1:
Escaping a troubled region: SW is the most preferred destination for individuals who have to flee from  troubled region to escape danger and terrible  conditions.

Better living conditions: The Land of the Free is home to culture, entertainment, technology, nightlife, and much more.

Better education: A multitude of the most prestigious educational institutions in Nigeria is maintained in the SW. It is the dream of many ambitious men and women to graduate from one of  top universities and colleges located in SW.

More work opportunities: The largest and most active economy in Nigeria offers an extensive range of career opportunities. Therefore, it is still the right place to pursue the dream of professional growth.

Yoruba way of life: SW is still the number one destination for people who are looking to fulfill their dreams. Freedom, democracy, leading a self-determined life, becoming the one that you desire to be – all of that is possible in SW.
You nailed it bro

South west is the USA of Nigeria. 
Dream region for millions.
you nailed it
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by iyapont: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
JaroMan:
The reason why people rush to Lagos is opportunity but not because of living conditions. The living conditions in the East are way way better than Lagos in my opinion.
If Nigeria is working fine, speed train would've enabled people to stay in East and go to work in Lagos.
Talk about other states like Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo: I can tell you for free, no one in East reckons these places.[color=#000000][/color]
In fact, if you say you in Ondo, they ask you "I na-aka rubber"(are you into rubber tapping)? It's the worst type of occupation for an Igbo man.
Those in Oyo don't say so. The say "I stay in Ibadan". Now if you're not a student, what are you doing in Ibadan? So no one reckons you.
Ogun? Ijebu Ode. Then people will distance from you, because once you say love in Ogun and use Ijebu Ode as landmark, oga, you're an ogbeni fraternity man. You are into fetish things and very diabolic.
you people ehn grin grin u said no one reckons with other south west state?? grin grin there are thousands of your brothers and sisters trooping here every hour doing their businesses, see don't just sit down in one corner and start typing rubbish in the name of supporting your region, omo grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by Tiztonio(m): 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

A lot of your sisters are in SE selling agbo
grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by Gazzy88(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

I hope you are not adding Lagos to your Yoruba land
hahaha, pained mofo. Lagos is an ìbílẹ̀ state, kee yourself. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by iyapont: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Clap for self. I hope you know the difference between Lagos and south west?
yeah lagos is in ibo land grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by Movic1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
JaroMan:
Talk about other states like Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo: I can tell you for free, no one in East reckons these places.

There are many Igbos in ogbomosho, iseyin and all those small towns in oyo state. The number of Igbos in Ibadan alone can fill the biggest local government in SE. Apart from Abeaokuta, you will find many Igbos in other towns in ogun state. Igbo no dey ondo? Why are they fighting for Eze Ndigbo that led to the flogging of the Eze by deji of akure guards? As small as Ekiti and osun , i can't count the numbers of Igbos staying there.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by iyapont: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Movic1:

There are many Igbos in ogbomosho, iseyin and all those small towns in oyo state. The number of Igbos in Ibadan alone can fill the biggest local government in SE. Apart from Abeaokuta, you will find many Igbos in other towns in ogun state. Igbo no dey ondo? Why are they fighting for Eze Ndigbo that led to the flogging of the Eze by deji of akure guards? As small as Ekiti and osun , i can't count the numbers of Igbos staying there.
I can bet you,the ibos in osun,ondo,ekiti,ogun are 3X more than thoes in lagos grin ;leave them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by JaroMan: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Movic1:

You don't get. Igbos are in those locations, but in the East, no one consider them compared to Lagosians.
Those areas don't even make tier 3 of the places Igbos celebrate.
You talk of quality of education in the West:
Excuse me! For your information, what SW have over SE is numbers not quality.
I can't train my children in Lagos schools. They disfigure children and take away community living, which is one thing Africa cherish so much, from children.
In my office, when we seat for meetings and I listen to them speak, I will go back to my office wondering if actually they were trained in schools.
Jamb, WAEC and NECO are there to tell which region has quality education.
Yes, they are expressive and that's cool. But being intelligent is beyond ability to express. The ones I work with are shame of graduates. The influx of private schools in SW didn't help because these one I'm saying; 70% of them graduated from private unis.
They behave so awkwardly and sometimes strange. Phew!!
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Movic1:

Bro! It's visible to the blind that there are more Igbos in Yoruba land than Yorubas in SE. The total number of Yorubas in SE are not up to the total number of Igbos in Oyo State alone.
pls don't forget that we always fvck your dirty sister's here after drinking their agbo grin grin grin...

***Always here for the violence***
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by isaacsegun(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
oga grow up. Igbos just like every tribe in Nigeria have the right to live in any part of the country, sad enough there is nothing you can do about it. That said, I don't think any sensible Igbo person will ever want to "feel among" especially to a lesser tribe thereby abandoning his enviable tribe. I still can't wrap my head around "traveling more than 7 states" statement, do you realize that there are Nigerians in USA,europe and Asia? Does distance stop people from traveling? Again, I hope the Yorubas in Igbo land didn't cross these 7 states to get to the East?

Did you just call Yoruba a lesser tribe? Lolz... In every ramifications, Yoruba race surpassed you! Just mention in one single area of life that Igbo as an ethnic surpassed Yoruba? I'm telling you, either now or later, we will treat you guys Bleep up in all Yoruba land. Forget one Nigerian, Yoruba don't need Igbo for anything, rather you guys need us for survival. Bunch of parasites!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by isaacsegun(m): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
michael77777:
pls don't forget that we always fvck your dirty sister's here after drinking their agbo grin grin grin...

***Always here for the violence***
Can you tell me why Igbo girls love dying for Yoruba boys? I have an Igbo friend that can't stop lamenting that his sisters love to date Yoruba guyz grin I have dated and fu.ckd an Igbo girl to stupor, so you have no point.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Everyone ? Learn to speak proper English first.
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Is Migrating/running To SW Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
isaacsegun:

Can you tell me why Igbo girls love dying for Yoruba boys? I have an Igbo friend that can't stop lamenting that his sisters love to date Yoruba guyz grin I have dated and fu.ckd an Igbo girl to stupor, so you have no point.
I just want to inform you I no kill person... at least my Igbo sisters are clean, neat and tight. Hope you enjoyed yourself....

But you see that your dirty sisters, na washer them be. Smelly and so dirty. Their hole can accommodate 2 fifa football, soooo wide....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News Apc Named Kabiru Masari As Tinubu Vice Presidential Candidate / How Tinubu Might Win The Up- Coming Election / 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.