Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It (1653 Views)

The Cost Of Tinting Your Car: How Much Does It Cost And How To Not Get Ripped Of / Imagine You Never Owned A Car, How Much Would You Have Saved?.. / Will You Buy This Crashed 2019 Lamborghini Urus For N39.6million (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by ReverseIlamina: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Well I still a learner. I mistakenly hit the pillar of my fence with my Camry 04 today. I do I get if fixed?

Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by portplus: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Go to any panel beater in any mechanic workshop
Budget between 1k and 1-5.

Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by Kriss216: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
portplus:
Budget 1500.
The 1500 is it in dollars or euros

Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by ReverseIlamina: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
portplus:
Budget between 1k and 1-5.
OK thanks sir
Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Smh undecided
Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by ReverseIlamina: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Smh undecided
What?
Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by gfaruk(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
E gbo werey, na now u reach earth, wey b say u no knw what mechanic are for
Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by ReverseIlamina: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
gfaruk:
E gbo werey, na now u reach earth, wey b say u no knw what mechanic are for
I know no o. No be my Car.
Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by aieromon(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
ReverseIlamina:
Well I still a learner. I mistakenly hit the pillar of my fence with my Camry 04 today. I do I get if fixed?

Cheap fix for Baba Kamoru
Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by portplus: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kriss216:

naira...
As the picture shows..no parts to buy just some manual touch and screws to tighten the loose bumper cover.

Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by Conner44: 1:44am On Jan 06, 2022
Op this is not a crash grin it’s the usual bash

Small thing for oga panel to do plus a little touch up spray of paint afterwards if need arises
Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by chukel(m): 4:48am On Jan 06, 2022
portplus:

naira...
As the picture shows..no parts to buy just some manual touch and screws to tighten the loose bumper cover.
your type defaces cars. Imagine asking him to use screw to hold the bumper. Are you averse to doing things the right way? A proper work on that bumper will not cost him less than 10k. There is a clip that holds that bumper to the fender. Proper work will require spraying the whole bumper. Nigerians and doing shabby work are 5 and 6.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by kingreign(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2022
chukel:
your type defaces cars. Imagine asking him to use screw to hold the bumper. Are you averse to doing things the right way? A proper work on that bumper will not cost him less than 10k. There is a clip that holds that bumper to the fender. Proper work will require spraying the whole bumper. Nigerians and doing shabby work are 5 and 6.

Lol, many don't know, when you tell them, they scream blue murder.

Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by portplus: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
chukel:

I did not mean any harm O....My suggestion was on a basis of quick fix.

I agree with you. A thorough work on the bumper will cost more.

If he can afford to complete overhaul of the bumper...why not?

On a good day a will not admonish a learner driver break the bank to fix every bashing of his/her car....until he/she has mastered driving and ready for a complete body work.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by skywalker240(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kriss216:

Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by skywalker240(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
chukel:

Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
portplus:

I did not mean any harm O....My suggestion was on a basis of quick fix.

I agree with you. A thorough work on the bumper will cost more.

If he can afford to complete overhaul of the bumper...why not?

On a good day a will not admonish a learner driver break the bank to fix every bashing of his/her car....until he/she has mastered driving and ready for a complete body work.

abeg you wise

Re: I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It by AutoMoTech(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
abeg you wise
Seconded

What Car Should I Get As My First Car As A 21 Year Old. / REVIEW: 2016 Honda Accord / What Good Car/suv Can I Get With 4.5m