Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy (13189 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. / Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by Seun360(m): 5:21am On Jan 06, 2022
PeacenLove2:

So na football he play come fall abi? Na football injury dem no fit treat for dem multi million sick bay shey? Dem treat fall for football con go call him parents make dem come carry am. I happy say dem autopsy say him body dey "unremarkable" dem no find any football injury as dem no find any kick injury. Wehdone. All of una big wehdone.

And you passed through school abi?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by Bamzyriches451: 7:14am On Jan 06, 2022
Nothing good is going to come out of this, this case is Gon die a natural death! Let the man just forget about it and move on with his family
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by Vickym1(f): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2022
OGAStacks2021:
The only way to get justice here is revenge, touch my kid and your house will be set ablaze. You will burn like Suya.
Honestly
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by PeacenLove2: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2022
Seun360:

And you passed through school abi?

That's a question for your mama. She failed at her most important job to raise you properly. Perhaps she tried but it didn't take.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by Seun360(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2022
PeacenLove2:

That's a question for your mama. She failed at her most important job to raise you properly. Perhaps she tried but it didn't take.

cheesy grin

Eh pain am.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by Jabar2017: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2022
With dis report if I be the father I dey go shrine straight,he get wettin Yoruba dey call..won ma ro oku yen..you go give d dead person anything like gun, Cutlass,e.t.c he go choose one of dose and boom d hunt go begin, anybody dats involved in his death will be kill with either anything d dead person choose...after 7days u go see d result..
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by Prettychild(f): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
ebukajay184:
Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy (Photos)

Mr Sylvester Oromoni, the father of 11-year-old Dowen college student, Sylvester Oromoni Jnr., who died on November 30, 2021, in controversial circumstances, has accused the Lagos state government and the Nigerian police of conspiring to cover up the circumstances surrounding the gruesome murder of his son, IgbereTV reports.

Oromoni stated this while reacting to the decision of the Lagos state government to exonerate the five students and five school officials arrested over the death of his son.

The Lagos state government in the Legal advice released by its Department of Public Prosecution DPP said the five students and five school officials should be released from police custody as the autopsy carried out on the remains of late Oromoni ruled out murder. The legal advice also stated that the toxicology carried out on his body found no harmful substance in his body.

Mr Oromoni in a statement shared online said the autopsy report and legal advice are different from the oral statement from his son before he died and his schoolmates who said he was tortured and given an unknown substance suspected to be poison which led to his death. The distraught father said he has instructed his lawyer, Femi Falana, to take all necessary steps to get justice for his son.

Read the statement below.
It’s so sad. The only true justice you can get is to go on your knees and cry to God, He will definitely give the appropriate judgment
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by pussymonger1: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
AFTER GOD NA GOVERNMENT
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy by alphaNomega: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
nedekid:

Oga, it Truely cost money and time oh.
I have been in litigation now for 7 years.
Person that adviced me told me it will take only 3 months!
Money I sued for had devalued. When I sued naira was 180, now naira is 570.
Meanwhile money I pay lawyer as charges don expire since, so everytime there is court sitting 10-20k must drop, aside other bills.
I never know if I go win case and case never end meanwhile about 2m don go ontop case. shocked

Never sue for money, go for assets instead. I nearly got into your shoes a while ago, but I stopped after listening to wise counsel from good people around me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? / Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests / Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.