Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case (24441 Views)

Ekweremadu Proposes Political Solution To Nnamdi Kanu’s Detention / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest / Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Jamesbally: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
IGBO People right now. grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by egoldman(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
GetMeRight:

And why he won't be released

Killing or keeping kanu in prison will never stop the agitation for Biafra, only fairness and justice will do that and these are what Igbos are asking for.

Buhari is not a Democrat, does not understand what is conflict resolution.

As far as Buhari continues to use nepotism,tribalism as a means of governance, agitations will always be there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
IGBOSON1:

If you understand the mindset of the hegemonic core north.....esp’ how they see themselves in Nigeria in relation to the Igbos and other ethnicities, then you wouldn’t be surprised at his statement! I’m not!

Abeg shift

Are your own people different? Atleast an Igbo man can buy land freely in north and dwell?

Can Igbos buy land in your community and live in peace?

Pot calling kettle black.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Jamesbally: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kingscee:

You sounds so stupid and illiterate, you're pointing and accusing someone without been tried in the court of law, who is an IPOB members and how do you differentiate between IPOB members and criminals? Be wise my friend

See Aba made talk. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Handsum64: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu has met his match.
Those that drummed for him will now play the ostrich

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Hellonearth007: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
MelesZenawi:
God bless president Buhari for this.

What sort of wicked political Solution?
Those people Igbos murdered majorly innocent Igbo...Men, women, children , aged..who will provide political ressurrection for them?

Those ICOBS cannibalize who will speak for them?

Husband of late Akunyili who will intercede for him?

Anambra LP party aspirant Obiora killed by IPOB over stupid reason who will provide heavenly political Solution for them?

Those kidnapped, murdered, houses razed, goods destroyed, economic sabotage through sit at home who will provide political solution to the terrorists activities of Igbos.

I curse the day all Igbos were born , their lives will never be significant to anything and they will die brutally while facing the judgement of man and that of God.

Lol. You may die soon cos of ipob oooo
BP is real ooo
Channel your strength to better your life this 2022.
Am planning to get busy than coming here to gossip cos it's only gossip una dey gossip here.
Old market women everywhere

You can join me. Forex is good. Made this just this evening.

Stop gossip

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Sunday2021: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
CsRockefeller:

This is exactly the issue I have with Buhari and his followers like you.

As the President, you are the father of all despite political differences. You can't just decide to return hatred as the father of a Nation especially when arms where not taken against you.

Nelson Mandela did it in South Africa. You heal, bring together, not injure and scatter.

I know you will object this sha. Hatred for Hatred. Even Jonathan at some point said Boko Haram were Nigerians and he didn't want to rain down fire and brimestone on them.

But you guys will always defend evil. See, I really don't care at this point, the country can burn. If Buhari likes he can appoint Yusuf as the next president, I'm focused on myself and my family, or do you see me here arguing daily on Nairaland?

Nigeria died long ago, whatever we have left is it's ruins. And I say this as a passionate citizen of this country, but one wise enough to know when to let go.

My uncle died in Borno trying to save Nigeria as a soldier. I'm not gonna give this country the luxury for me to even loose a strand of hair.

Have a nice day.
I don't think you understand my message. I am trying to let you know that as long as you have hatred in your mind against someone you will always think that that person also hate you. Buhari has done what no president in this country ever done to the south east. But upon that you guys still hate him. Why?
When Gej was in power,igbos were in charge of almost everything, nobody carried arms to destroy the country.
Talking about the country Nigeria: I can swear with my life that nothing will happen to this country, and Nigerians will be together for many many years. So if someone is decieving you to pay one thousand that he bring Imaginary Biafra for you,pls stop wasting your money to a scammer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by CsRockefeller(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sunday2021:
I don't think you understand my message. I am trying to let you know that as long as you have hatred in your mind against someone you will always think that that person also hate you. Buhari has done what no president in this country ever done to the south east. But upon that you guys still hate him. Why?
When Gej was in power,igbos were in charge of almost everything, nobody carried arms to destroy the country.
Talking about the country Nigeria: I can swear with my life that nothing will happen to this country, and Nigerians will be together for many many years. So if someone is decieving you to pay one thousand that he bring Imaginary Biafra for you,pls stop wasting your money to a scammer.

It's fine my brother. Peace and prosperity is all we want.
Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Lovenorth: 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nice one our lovely president baba Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by BafanaBafana: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
God1000:
Nnamdi kanu went to far with his character assassination and campaign of calumny, but the president should please forgive him
He was not arrested for character assassination bros.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hellonearth007:

Lol. You may die soon cos of ipob oooo
BP is real ooo
Channel your strength to better your life this 2022.
Am planning to get busy than coming here to gossip cos it's only gossip una dey gossip here.
Old market women everywhere

You can join me. Forex is good. Made this just this evening.

Stop gossip

I curse the day all Igbos were born , their lives will never be significant to anything and they will die brutally while facing the judgement of man and that of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by LottiOk: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
All d lives,biznesses wasted 2ru dis senseless agitation 4 what ❓ d funny part is dat dey kip lying shamelessly 2 defend dia tactless nkpuru nmiri induced utterances. Such heartless fucktards, utterly shameless douchebags who r hellbent on tainting d good image of hardworking, industrious & resourceful Umuigbo all over d world dat identify � with 9ja. Oma diri Kanu ma Ndi Ipob nile nma.

IPOB members una cup don full but u don't know, especially does imbeciles with millions of monikers on dis platform (mostly dos & founding members). Just as una onye isi demon leader Kanu was touched, hand go soon touch una, pray it's d FG cos dey'll b lenient.

MelesZenawi:

Those people Igbos murdered majorly innocent Igbo...Men, women, children , aged..who will provide political ressurrection for them?

Anambra LP party aspirant Obiora killed by IPOB over stupid reason who will provide heavenly political Solution for them?

Those kidnapped, murdered, houses razed, goods destroyed, economic sabotage through sit at home who will provide political solution to the terrorists activities of Igbos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by puzzlegate(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
MelesZenawi:

continue typing Rubbish. Had it been that they succeeded in killing uche Nwosu in the church, any how people like you would be here blaming IPOB.
Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
This our president is a very diplomatic clown
No, the South East is the foolish clowns. Everybody looks down on them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nice one grin grin Buhari till 2031

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
puzzlegate:
continue typing Rubbish. Had it been that they succeeded in killing uche Nwosu in the church, any how people like you would be here blaming IPOB.

Who Uche nwosu epp?

What' our business with Uche nwosu?

Mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by alyarmouk(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
God punish u and your voice for wanting to set our region ablaze.
May you and ipob burn in hell. You are worse than ipob. For categorizing govt killings to ipob. I support truth.
MelesZenawi:

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by LordOfTheGame: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Buhari and his northern co-criminals are playing out a dangerous script that will ultimately destroy the little fibres holding the shithole country together. Kanu is greater than his myopic reasoning and overbloated egos. Just last Christmas, IPOB took the agitation to a whole level by idolising Kanu so if buhari goes ahead to kill Kanu or imprison him, he will only succeed in making him a real mini-god ad drawers sympathisers to the Biafran restoration.
Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by fredoooooo: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ehn cheesy
Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
alyarmouk:
God punish u and your voice for wanting to set our region ablaze.
May you and ipob burn in hell. You are worse than ipob. For categorizing govt killings to ipob. I support truth.

Yabaleft should move their base temporary to nairaland...many are on loose.

Meanwhile face your state. Region my foot.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by GodIsBiafran: 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
It's very easy: the next President (if Igbo) will release Mazi within 24 hours.
Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Amudeneogu: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
But the same man is releasing boko haram members, kanu and boko haram members who is more deadly?
Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kanu must eat zoo watery beans without end

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by UnabashedIPOB: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
MelesZenawi:

Why are you belly aching about Biafran issues when you should spend your time worrying about your people in the North that are being KILLED each and everyday? It's akin to a man whose house is on fire but he's busy chasing after rodents. Worry about your problem and let Biafrans worry about theirs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by UnabashedIPOB: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Handsum64:
Nnamdi Kanu has met his match.
Those that drummed for him will now play the ostrich

Go and buy you some brain cells because it seems like you're bereft!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
federal9:
Power does not last forever.

After 2023, him no go get mouth again together with Femi Adesina.
But by that time Kanu go don learn lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by adamsmith914: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
It's very easy: the next President (if Igbo) will release Mazi within 24 hours.
There is a time & season for everything under the sun, that is at least a 16 years wait.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by UnabashedIPOB: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
puzzlegate:

Don't mind all those Buhari a$$ lickers who are so stupid beyond belief. Social media has offered them the opportunity to come out of their caves to join in adult and intelligent conversations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Kingcalls: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
MelesZenawi:

U were born a fool and a fool u will remain for the rest of ur miserable life... u are definitely an abomination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by UnabashedIPOB: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jamesbally:

See Aba made talk. grin grin

The dumbest Biafran is smarter than the smartest person from your area!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina / Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market / Recession Exit: US Denies Praising Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.