Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case (24439 Views)

Ekweremadu Proposes Political Solution To Nnamdi Kanu’s Detention / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest / Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Kingcalls: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2022
MelesZenawi:

Igbos are not cursed but Igbos are eternally cursed.
Abulu fa onu.

Do u even know the meaning of ipob?? U think its boko haram ?? Every Igbo person belongs to Ipob
Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by federal9: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
But by that time Kanu go don learn lesson

Who is Kanu?
Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by adamsmith914: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Kingcalls:

Do u even know the meaning of ipob?? U think its boko haram ?? Every Igbo person belongs to Ipob
Mumu, only the stupid poverty stricken ones that have failed in life like Mazi Kanu & you.

Life is too short to be chasing an Illusion of shadows. Which year will Nigeria give you your independence 2056?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Kingcalls: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2022
adamsmith914:
Mumu, only the stupid poverty stricken ones that have failed in life like Mazi Kanu & you.

Life is too short to be chasing an Illusion of shadows. Which year will Nigeria give you your independence 2056?

Aboki malam...we no get half brain like ur tribe ... ur half brain is working against u , how wud u understand
Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Mrquote: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2022
adamsmith914:
Same thing we can say about what is happening in some parts of Northern Nigeria?

Exactly the point, ipob has never taken responsibility for any action(s) only talk, threaten, then deny?

People should not eat beef, ok if we consume beef & disobey our leader’s orders what is our punishment?

Ipob it is not us? Useless Mumus it is Fulanis that said no election in Anambra State?

Smile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Mrquote: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2022
adamsmith914:
Mr Man please keep quiet there is no insecurity in the East, only Criminal ipobians released by their brothers from prison disturbing the hard working Nigerians East of the River Niger?

Useless Failure go & look for work to fend for yourself, been a gun trotting Criminal can only last for soo long.
Ndi bandits
Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2022
federal9:

Who is Kanu?
one edddiot sipping watery beans in DSS custody
Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Jamesbally: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

The dumbest Biafran is smarter than the smartest person from your area!

You claimed to be smart, yet no Igbo ma is allowed to rule this Country. You claimed to be smart yet, your leaders are all over the North begging Northerners. You claimed to be smart yet, the North are able to install their stooges as Governors in Anambra and Imo.

If that's your own definition of smart, I rather be the dumbest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by chikason22(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2022
Emma15678:

What was he saying before his prosecution. Did he say that Buhari was a clown? Why did he not close IPOB when the government proscribed the group. Go and warm that human meat in your kitchen. Useless IPOB cannibals.
Your tears gives me joy. You have not started wailing. You wailing have just started you terrorists supporter. You want boko haram to be pampered and given VIP treatment but don't want same for the IPOB you called an evil name because they want to have their own country and bastard unity beggars from futa jalon like you won't let them have it. Hence you started labelling them terrorists. As you guys are sympathetic to terrorists killing innocent people, I will also do same to IPOB.
Next is your flesh, which will be used for end of month celebration.
Una never see anything.

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by chikason22(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2022
adamsmith914:
Mumu get this into your peanut head, Fulani is not the owner of Nigeria. Useless Coward.

Please speak for only yourself, just imagine a majority tribe of 65 million is afraid of a minority tribe of 17 million in their own country? Shameless scaredy-cat Ipobian.
You're the mumu you this shameless skull mining Afonja muslin. Back stabber sophisticated slowpoke.
I am ready for all of you today. Bring it on. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kingcalls:

Ipob terrorists delusion. Amadioha magbukwa ghu na belong there.

You and your family belongs to Igbos not igbos.

Igbos are not Igbos and Igbos are not igbos. Igbos is a terrorist organization housing all forms of touts, thugs and evils that can be seen in any society.

They will all end in disastrous tears...... Terrorists organization.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by ChimaAdeoye: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Na so.

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Emma15678: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
chikason22:

Your tears gives me joy. You have not started wailing. You wailing have just started you terrorists supporter. You want boko haram to be pampered and given VIP treatment but don't want same for the IPOB you called an evil name because they want to have their own country and bastard unity beggars from futa jalon like you won't let them have it. Hence you started labelling them terrorists. As you guys are sympathetic to terrorists killing innocent people, I will also do same to IPOB.
Next is your flesh, which will be used for end of month celebration.
Una never see anything.
Who are the terrorists? Who is Boko Haram? At the time Buhari made the statements had Boko Haram turned violent? Did your leader not sympathize with Boko Haram and accused the government of turning them violent? Now let me answer my question these bandits in the North that has been proscribed what is their agitation? Nothing. They are just violent unlike IPOB that wants to jeopardize all our 61 years of labour. On Buhari's stand on Shari'a, what is Sharia? Was Sharia imposed on Christian states? The decision of other people in their religion and territory does not concern you. grin
Did you say that you will use my flesh for end of the month celebration? Chai so because every useless church rat now has an Android phone that's why social media is full of senseless idiots like you. Am so sorry for you. Luckily Biafra was lost the day your Ojukwu that had a proper army surrender is it now Cownu's that assembled rogues and gave them gun that will win BIAFRA? I thought you guys said Israel will come and fight Biafra for you. Cannibal.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by chikason22(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Emma15678:

Who are the terrorists? Who is Boko Haram? At the time Buhari made the statements had Boko Haram turned violent? Did your leader not sympathize with Boko Haram and accused the government of turning them violent? Now let me answer my question these bandits in the North that has been proscribed what is their agitation? Nothing. They are just violent unlike IPOB that wants to jeopardize all our 61 years of labour. On Buhari's stand on Shari'a, what is Sharia? Was Sharia imposed on Christian states? The decision of other people in their religion and territory does not concern you. grin
Did you say that you will use my flesh for end of the month celebration? Chai so because every useless church rat now has an Android phone that's why social media is full of senseless idiots like you. Am so sorry for you. Luckily Biafra was lost the day your Ojukwu that had a proper army surrender is it now Cownu's that assembled rogues and gave them gun that will win BIAFRA? I thought you guys said Israel will come and fight Biafra for you. Cannibal.
I don't have time to read your trash. Go and make yourself useful. I have been busy at the Lab. Go and make yourself useful you this lazy youth. Go and hustle and leave matters that are bigger than you alone.
This is my last response. I am not hear to be exchanging words with a toddler or calling names. I know better.
Happy new year.

By the way, I am Port Harcourt born and son of the soil. But you see my love for Igbo people knows no bounds.
Have a nice day.
Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by UnabashedIPOB: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jamesbally:

You claimed to be smart, yet no Igbo ma is allowed to rule this Country. You claimed to be smart yet, your leaders are all over the North begging Northerners. You claimed to be smart yet, the North are able to install their stooges as Governors in Anambra and Imo.

If that's your own definition of smart, I rather be the dumbest.

You have just shown how imbecilic you're. Simply because no Igbo man has ruled the country since after the war does not mean that your dumb a$$ is smarter than the dumbest Igbo man. Your folks that have been ruling the damned country, how far ahead have they moved the country? Please, shut your mouth so that we can all continue to assume you're stupid than opening your mouth and remove all doubts.
Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Emma15678: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
chikason22:

I don't have time to read your trash. Go and make yourself useful. I have been busy at the Lab. Go and make yourself useful you this lazy youth. Go and hustle and leave matters that are bigger than you alone.
This is my last response. I am not hear to be exchanging words with a toddler or calling names. I know better.
Happy new year.

By the way, I am Port Harcourt born and son of the soil. But you see my love for Igbo people knows no bounds.
Have a nice day.
What are you doing at the Lab? Am working on a beta reactor are you doing same? The reactor would fuse beta particles to obtain useful energy. By the way, loving Igbos doesn't mean being a supporter of IPOB.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Ovamboland(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mrquote:

First you called them unknown Gun men, then you go behind amd called them ESN. Ok Now ESN was going after the killer heardsmen which your security forces never cared to do something about. Then they start killing the ESN what do you expected them to do let the security force kill them just likebthat for protecting their communities. But ask yourself this why is it that is only in IMO that the Killing is happening more Anabra own was because of the election but IMO own they there was no reason. Even heardsmen were not killing people in IMO start as they did in other state but IMO state was taking the hit more. Have you asked yourself that question.

See ipob illogicality, so Police/DSS was killing armed ESN according to you, then ESN did not retaliate at all. But police/DSS then started killing themselves, prison officers and opening jails for prisoner escape just to make ipob look bad. While your people hail the so-called uknown gunmen (policemen/DSS according to you) anytime they kill policemen and ibos you call saboteur.

Only Igbos can wrap their heads around this nonsense logic.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by christistruth01: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sai Baba

Baba Rere

Baba Ke

A Megalomaniac ordered the murder of Police and the destruction of Lagos on live Radio and he thinks his reward would be Amnesty

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Mrquote: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ovamboland:

See ipob illogicality, so Police/DSS was killing armed ESN according to you, then ESN did not retaliate at all. But police/DSS then started killing themselves, prison officers and opening jails for prisoner escape just to make ipob look bad. While your people hail the so-called uknown gunmen (policemen/DSS according to you) anytime they kill policemen and ibos you call saboteur.

Only Igbos can wrap their heads around this nonsense logic.
If you know what political Crisis is then, You won't be making this analogy. When the person break happened in imo, the day the former IG of police visited the state before any press release from any party made the headlines the police tagged it IPOB which is a red flag which indicates that they were waiting to just tag it ti them without no investigation they just tagged it IPOB. Two: the state government hard differences thing to say from what the IG of police said, what do that tell you. Clear indication of one party playing it wrong. What happened to The DSS official that was killed by the police in Imo by the police first they tagged him IPOB but when the news that he is a DSS official everywhere went cold we haven't heard anything about it till today. I don't just follow things or say things that I don't know, what happened in the East was pure political crisis belive it or not. Now the imo state government is point to the former state government as the author of the insecurity in the states even going ahead to arrest the inlaw don't just read the news with confirmation bias. I could go on and on but where will it lead me and you, you will either insult me or i insult period. There are videos that show people killing security forces saying they are IPOB members that's their problem not mine. The security forces in the East have done more harmm that good is even a gold mini to send a policeman to the east because he knew he won't go hungrier because they will surly collect from motorists or other ways.
Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Sunday2021: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
optimusprime2:

Your comment surprises me... because it lacks depth when it comes to democracy.

Indirectly you are supporting the statement that there is no political solution to people groups who express dissatisfaction to marginalisation.

This is why I find it amusing when people don't realise totalitarianism which is under the guise of democracy in Nigeria, has crippled the mindsets of people so as not to understand thousands of peaceful ways to conflict resolutions.

Sad
I never heard ipob talking about marginalization. All what they talk about is seccession. And our constitution have nothing like seccession, therefore there is no political solution.
We can only have a military solution when the time ripe.
Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by optimusprime2(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
I never heard ipob talking about marginalization. All what they talk about is seccession. And our constitution have nothing like seccession, therefore there is no political solution.
We can only have a military solution when the time ripe.

So Ipob literally jumped out of the blues and started clamouring for seccession without a reason?

Right from the get go, if there was Dialogue between the east and the federal government, nobody would have heard anything like bîăfŕá today.

Force gave birth to all these problems today and force will only create more problems...

This is why Dialogue is always the way forward.
Re: President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Sunday2021: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
optimusprime2:

So Ipob literally jumped out of the blues and started clamouring for seccession without a reason?

Right from the get go, if there was Dialogue between the east and the federal government, nobody would have heard anything like bîăfŕá today.

Force gave birth to all these problems today and force will only create more problems...

This is why Dialogue is always the way forward.
if they against the government,why are they attacking the north. They killed many northerners in the East.
When igbos were enjoying during the administration of Gej, some other regions were lamenting but no one carried arms to destroy the country.
I can remember when yorubas were complaining to Gej about marginalization, the igbos shut them down. Infact the thread is still in nairaland.
No region in this country can tell you that the government since decades back had ever fulfilled their expectations. But we cannot carry arms against the state. The highest you can do is to vote them out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo Mourns Dr Nwando & Others Who Lost Their Lives In The Kaduna Train Attack / Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta / Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.